MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 02:13:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Three day trip

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three day trip  (Read 2085 times)
chiefgirl

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 02:30:54 pm »

He took his motorcycle to his friends house in Wisconsin. He says he hasn't seen this person in almost 10 years.
He wanted to store it for the winter so that's why he came home without it. I'm willing to bet he put it there as a get-away vehicle.
As soon as Stacy is found (even he can't believe she hasn't been) HE'S GOING TO RUN!!!
WHo wants to make take a poll on that?
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 03:14:24 pm »

He took his motorcycle to his friends house in Wisconsin. He says he hasn't seen this person in almost 10 years.
He wanted to store it for the winter so that's why he came home without it. I'm willing to bet he put it there as a get-away vehicle.
As soon as Stacy is found (even he can't believe she hasn't been) HE'S GOING TO RUN!!!

That is very possible with the vacation acceptance from the judge.. Its called duck and cover, and Im sure ya ditch again, and then end up in a vehicle.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:21:57 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 03:17:38 pm »

START THAT POLL CHIEF!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum