MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 12:14:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth  (Read 540 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: January 21, 2009, 02:35:15 pm »

Investigator: Heart-shaped sticker was put on duct tape covering Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth

Amy L. Edwards and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
    1:22 PM EST, January 21, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-012109,0,5932835.story?track=rss

A heart-shaped sticker was put on the duct tape that covered Caylee Marie Anthony's mouth, an Orange County investigator wrote in search warrant affidavit.

That detail is one of several included in hundreds of pages of legal documents released today by the State Attorney's Office in its case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

The reports detail more about what investigators found when Caylee's remains were recovered Dec. 11:

- The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. - There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of Caylee's skull. - Inside the bag, investigators found a small shirt, small pair of white shorts and small cloth-type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

While the duct tape was being processed at the FBI lab in Quantico, Va., investigators noticed residue in the "perfect shape of a heart." The residue "appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker," sheriff's Detective Yuri Melich stated in one of the documents.

He noted that investigators who scoured the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found located a small heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue on the tape.

"It appears that the sticker was put on the duct tape intentionally," he stated.

In another search warrant for Casey's home on Hopespring Drive, where she lived with her parents and Caylee, investigators asked to collect: - Arts and crafts materials, stickers and scrap book material - Casey Anthony's shoes - Small plastic toy horses similar to one found at the crime scene

The investigator also asked for the authority to observe and note any prescriptions on the property.

Dozens of pages of reports from crime-scene technicians were released, as well as transcripts from 911 calls made by the meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

Check back for updates.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

northtxmom

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 12:47:59 am »

WTF?? I just don't get it.......the ho puts duct tape around her own babies mouth and puts a pink heart shaped sticker on it?! I will never understand that **** ! I'm just not sure what to make of that, doesn't make any sense to me especially if she was trying to make it look like a kidnapping but I haven't understood her from day one....the more I think about her the more pissed I get!

My computer has been on the blink for several days so guess I have plenty of catching up to do on the case. A friend told me they still haven't had a Funeral for little Caylee?? Anyone know anything about that? It's just sickening to me they haven't laid that sweet baby to rest IMO Casey was always number one to that family!! I know that there are different opinions here about this which I respect everyone's opinion and hope everyone respects mine but.....when the hell are they going to put Caylee first for once? Damn they already had one autopsy and it just breaks my heart that the family hasn't shown her the respect she deserves by laying her to rest, why the 2nd autopsy? I know it's "for the defense" but screw them.....someone in that family needs to grow some balls and needs to stand up for that baby!!  Sorry it just eats me up inside that No One in her family has done a damn thing for her, they have all been to worried about poor little casey...boo woo!! OHHH this just pisses me off bad!!
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 02:03:54 am »

Blue, this link has a ton of interviews and evidence including text messages w/witnesses along with photos....to much to mention but I haven't found the interview w/Lee about the fight yet but I'm still working on it but some of these things you may or may not have seen. It's worth checking out. The interview w/Shirley Pleasea is Casey's grandmother ( Cindy's mom  ) and she seems to think that Casey did this unlike what Cindy has led people to believe. It's very sad and she came to the police on her own to try and help before Caylee was found but she makes it clear that she doesn't beleive Casey's story and that Casey has lied many times in the past. I couldn't imagine putting my gradmother in a position like this, just shows how selfish and cold Casey is!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=1C59AAC23B8A191D720689F1CD9A2385?contentId=7130516&version=119&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 02:22:34 am »

Ok I didn't read thru it all or listen to the audio again but I'm certain this is the interview where Lee talks about the fight on June 15th . First of course its about the night this all went down and Casey was arrested. There may be a 2nd interview but I think it all came out in this one. The 2nd link is the audio. I'm exhausted and have to get in bed but IF it's not the right one let me know and I will search again tomorrow. I remember being shocked thinking that may have been the motive for Casey to get back at Cindy by hurting Caylee. I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes focused but it should be in this interview. I hope so anyway, keeping my fingers crossed! If it's not there then there is another one out there and I will find out...lol.  Wink

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/files/lee-anthony-interview.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 02:54:32 am by northtxmom » Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 12:11:46 pm »

Thanks for the links TX, I'm on my way to work but will check them out tonight. I think it was Jesse Grund who told of the fight, but I am not sure. I'll be back tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 01:41:53 pm »

As far as a burial for Caylee... I have heard the family wanted to have her cremated. The public did not accept that info well. Many believe it would not be a good idea to destroy the bones because of the possibility of future forensics. I agree, but I can see the family's point. They have nothing but bones, I would rather have ashes to scatter than bones to bury which are really gruesome. I wonder if cost has anything to do with the decision too? George has not been steadily employed, how could ANYONE continue to work while this is going on in their life? I have had family members die with no insurance and it is very expensive to bury someone. Cremation is about 1/4 the cost. I heard there was a fund set up to help pay for the funeral costs but the public was outraged and the fund was not set up or it was discontinued. I see both sides. What would "I" do?..... I would have a funeral service, not destroy the bones. Ask for help to pay for the funeral cost. They can cremate her later but they can't undo it once it is done. I know unfortunately, a funeral home would probably do it for the notoriety and future business, but a cemetery would probably have to provide 24 hour security for a while until the public finally settled down.

TX, I appreciate your frustration in this situation. It is sad to think she is bones in a cardboard box. But, Caylee is not there. She is in a better place away from all the anger and hate in this world. I would not want to be in George and Cindy's shoes for ALL the money in the world. To be in a position where you have to publicly admit the guilt of your child (before the trial) to get the approval of the world. While at the same time trying to deal with the horrible death of another. We can only imagine what it must be like, thank God I have not been in their situation. They have made MANY mistakes and they are being forced to live with those mistakes. I would have been in lock-up long ago, I am surprised George made it this long. I hope they have come to their senses and have enough proof so there is no longer any question in their minds as to whether casey is responsible. My anger is with casey who has made no attempt to show any concern for her family, she should admit her guilt so her parents can start to heal. That selfish **** should have been a victim of a serial killer. It would have saved her baby's life and it would have been easier on her parents to have lost her a year ago than to have gone through what she has put them through the last 7 months. If that fuckin murdering lying worthless piece of **** has an ounce of care in her soul she would tell her parents the truth and get her trial over with asap! SHE is the one who is responsible for ALL of this, she continues to ruin lives from behind bars. I would hope she gets killed in prison like dahmer did except I think she needs to tell her parents what happened first.  She will probably have a better chance of surviving in prison if she tells the truth.  

I think they are all crazy but casey is responsible for the insanity.
Report Spam   Logged

lavanda dolce

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:25:06 pm »

I think Casey's way of putting a heart sticker over the duct tape as some sick "goodbye" gesture.  She has no conscience.  Pets have been buried better.
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 05:51:43 pm »

I think Casey's way of putting a heart sticker over the duct tape as some sick "goodbye" gesture.  She has no conscience.  Pets have been buried better.
Yes, I thought the same thing. I don't know...I almost think she didn't plan to kill her. It is hard to know for sure, I waiver from one to the other. I believe from the evidence so far that casey did kill caylee. Part of me thinks it was on purpose to punish her parents and get her freedom, the other part thinks she was stupid enough to think she could drug caylee when ever she wanted her freedom. I am still on the fence..
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 11:55:58 pm »

I'm still thinking that after the fight on the night of Fathers day she did this to little Caylee to prove to her mom that she could & Caylee was hers....punishment in her eyes...IMO!! You may be right, Blue about Jesse saying it came from Lee but I could of sworn I heard it in Lee's interview but I've read & heard so much I coud have it all jumbled in my brain!! 

Either way LE thinks Caylee died the day after the fight which would of been July 16th but what Casey wrote later in July on her MySpace page that said something like" With great power, comes great conseqence....what can be given can be taken away....everyone lies, everyone dies!" I knew for certain then she did this terrible thing to get even with Cindy & I don't believe for one second it was an accident of any kind after reading that & the problems w/her mom. That relationshup between the two of them seems to be full of nothing but hatred & jealousy & that poor child was a pawn! .....I have a 21 year old daughter & believe me we have our problems but she has no children, which is good because she doesn't want any & she just isn't ready, but we love each other no matter how angry we may get & there's also a line that the we would never cross. I'm blessed I can definately say that!! This story break my heart the more I find out but I can't turn away from it!  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 03:23:43 am »

See another fact that makes me think it was not an accident, I heard that before and forgot it. There is so much to remember in this case. I can't keep all the facts straight either TX. This will be one hell of a trial to record, you won't want to miss a minute of it for fear of not hearing all of the facts. The chloroform...I was thinking maybe she used it to make Caylee sleep then put her in the trunk, then put the tape on her mouth in case she woke up. I thought maybe she set some chloroform in the trunk with her thinking it would keep her asleep, but it was too strong and it killed her. Then I hear something like the message and throw that idea out the window. don't cha just wanna **** slap her until she tells the truth? I know I do! I really am surprised by the fl laws that release all of the evidence like this, makes for more accurate reporting though.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 12:46:11 am »

I have heard padilla mention caylee being sliced up in past interviews and thought he was being dramatic. It appears as if he had some info about this knife being found and didn't ever come right out and say it. Well, he has gotten his face in thew media since his company initially bonded casey out of jail. He seems to know more than he would have other wise. This report says caylee was inside a laundry bag that was then put in a trash bag, other sources say she was inside a trash bag that was inside a laundry bag. I tend to believe caylee was in the laundry bag first then that bag was put inside the trash bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Investigators Still Searching For Clues In The Caylee Anthony Murder

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/38152144.html

Posted: 1:55 PM Jan 22, 2009
Last Updated: 2:08 PM Jan 22, 2009

Investigators Still Searching For Clues In The Caylee Anthony Murder

Gruesome new details have emerged about the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony.

There are new details about the crime scene that may help investigators pinpoint her killer.

Casey Anthony can be seen growing increasingly frustrated in this newly released video of a jailhouse conversation with her parents taken over the summer.

But her daughter Caylee never came home, and new documents reveal exactly what investigators found when Caylee's body was discovered in this wooded area near the Anthony home in December.

A heart shaped sticker was stuck to the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. Her body was found in a laundry bag, placed inside a trash bag with a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a back pack, and a stainless steel knife.

Investigators say the Anthony home was later seached for items similar to those found at the crime scene, plus any recipes for chloroform and baby medication.

Her attorney had no comment.

And Casey Anthony, who has has pled not guilty, now awaits a March murder trial
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum