MyBlueShark
April 17, 2024, 08:34:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Was there a FIGHT?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was there a FIGHT?  (Read 276 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2009, 06:43:38 pm »

Did cindy and casey get in a physical altercation the last time caylee was seen alive? Look what I found, now I need to see what else I can find.
http://ketchupsoup.wordpress.com/2008/11/
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey’s ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

“It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey,” Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey’s brother.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 06:44:34 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

northtxmom

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 01:01:39 am »

oh yes this happened the night of the 15th on fathers day, after Cindy came home from seeing her parents and found out Casey had stolen money for a phone, actually forged a check to buy her self a new cell phone frpom her grandmother. Cindy found out that day and confronted Casey that night then LE believes Caylee was killed the next day. Cindy told her mother ( Casey's Grandmother) it was for work at Universal and they would reimburse her the money.....her own grandmother new she didn't even have a job & was a liat!!

There is a interview w/Lee Anthony that I read and heard the audio so I will find it and post it here so you can check it out. Also, Cindy had gone to a Conselor and was told to throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee about the same time, if I recall that came out in the fight that night! Yes, Cindy did choke Casey & I believe Lee stopped it all.
I'll findd it all and post it here for you to hear/read!! It's a mess that's for sure!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 12:24:20 pm »

Good! Yes find it and post it, I have been pretty much alone here trying to find info. I'll appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks TX!
Report Spam   Logged

lavanda dolce

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 05:28:26 pm »

Did cindy and casey get in a physical altercation the last time caylee was seen alive? Look what I found, now I need to see what else I can find.
http://ketchupsoup.wordpress.com/2008/11/
Meanwhile, documents showed Jesse Grund, Casey’s ex-fiancé, told Sheriff’s investigators Casey and Cindy got into a huge altercation the night before Caylee was last seen alive.

“It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey,” Grund said. He said he was told this by Lee Anthony, Casey’s brother.

Does the audio state that Lee saw his mom try and choke Casey and he stopped it? OR...did Casey tell LEe that her mom tried to choke her and then Lee told Jesse? one just never knows in the lies that casey tells over and again.
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:43:58 pm »

Yes we need to track this down, maybe jesse said lee told him?? was lee there or was he told? I wish cindy would have killed the ****! oops!
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 01:37:16 pm »

I was up late reading lee's police interview here> http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
I made it to page 22, nothing about the fight but some details about casey's comments before the cops got to the house the first time. I will read more and see if he is the one that said it, I won't make it through all of it before i have to go to work. You guys can look to see if you can find it too. I think the fight is very telling. I heard casey and george were closer than her and cindy but what I've read says george and casey had been fighting a lot before caylee disappeared. Then reports of the physical fight between her and cindy... I think that is what was casey's last straw. She knew she wasn't going to have her way and decided to start a new life, without her family and without caylee.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 02:48:38 pm »

Ok, I finished that interview the police had with lee and he was not at the house or didn't see casey or caylee after the 5th of june. On the 5th it was cindy's birthday and caylee was there but not casey. He gives no mention of seeing casey or caylee together at the house during the time of the alleged fight. He didn't mention hearing about the fight either. Just that george saw casey and caylee leave the house on june 16th. Wait, he does talk about casey putting the video of caylee on her myspace on the 15th. Ok that info came from cindy to lee, he wasn't there, he was just told of it by cindy. Ok, no one was there on the 15th but george, cindy, casey, and caylee.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 10:59:17 pm »

I found a youtube fanatic of NG, she states that leonard padilla was told by lee about the choking incident. I still haven't found a video or interview of padilla saying it. Any help would be appreciated.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum