MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 12:29:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Audio of Casey & Lee Anthony's Coded Message

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio of Casey & Lee Anthony's Coded Message  (Read 487 times)
northtxmom

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:46 am »

WOO HOO!! I am so glad you guys all heard it too!! I saw the comment on momlogic & went & listened to it again then I had to keep listening over & over....there's no doubt she says "HOLT"

I'd bet money the cops are on to this already especially w/the PI's video.....I didn't like that at all, him poking around & stuff then Caylee's finally found by the same guy who called 3 times in August & the cops found nothing then the same guy calls in December & there she is!

I don't understand why she would tell Lee where she put Caylee unless he was suppose to get to her before LE & dispose of her some other way.....Can you imagine?? I've had all kinds of theories run thru my mind on this one, even thinking guilt got the best of her but if that were the case she would just tell LE the truth.  This one I'm at a loss on, I've even thought that she somehow convinced her family that Zanny/Jesse or whoever was trying to "frame" her put Caylee there & made her watch this terrible crime against her baby, there fore she's the victim once again & that would be a reason to tell Lee where she put Caylee so he could get rid of the evidence before the cops found Caylee & pinned it on her. But then I thought who would be stupid enough to believe her Bull **** but apparently she has been able to convince them of all kinds of things in the past, even the fact that she wasn't pregnant for 7 months....wonder how she explained having the baby 2 months later? This is mind boggling to me & obviously I have given it way to much thought but the way this girl just keeps lying to everyone even LE and expects all to believe her is so strange. I just can't wrap my mind around her telling her brother where Caylee was & what she expected to gain by that??
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 01:44:26 am »

I think she had them convinced she was psychic, that explains all that "In my gut, I feel"... Bullshit. She was telling stuff when they asked - Where do you feel, what do you feel in your gut and all that. Not that some aren't psychic but she is full of it. An excuse to explain any "feelings or ideas" she might pass on to others.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum