MyBlueShark
April 20, 2024, 07:18:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Audio of Casey & Lee Anthony's Coded Message

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio of Casey & Lee Anthony's Coded Message  (Read 489 times)
northtxmom

« on: January 07, 2009, 02:46:58 am »

Listen to the Audio between Casey & Lee the day after he visits her in jail on July 25th, 2008, she calls him. Lee asks Casey if she thinks Caylee is ok & Casey says "In my gut she's still ok" then goes on to say "I think she is close to HOLT." I found a blog where someone pointed this out and that "HOLT" stands for "Hidden Oaks Lake Trail" Elementary School. Caylee was found by the Meter Reader, Roy Kronk, in the field next to this school.

I listened to this over & over and Casey definately says "HOLT" not "HOME." It is so clear now that it was pointed out. I don't know what to make of this....this case gets more strange by the second. Leonard Padilla is claiming that Lee Anthony is involved in the Meter Reader finding little Caylee's body because of these coded messages between Casey & Lee. Is that why the Roy Kronk called police 3 times in August & they couldn't find anything then he called a 4th time in December when they found her? If Leonard Padilla is right on this one then that means that Casey told Lee where Caylee's body was then Lee involved Roy Kronk....I can't wrap my mind around why anyone would get involved in the murder of a child. I have to know what everyone else thinks about this one!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-casey-lee-mp3,0,2825131.mp3file
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:41 am »

I can't get the play audio link to work, maybe it's my pc. It is a blank space after the words "play audio" on all of the audio they have at the orlando sentinal. ****!

I tried all of them and only the announcement by george is available.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 08:41:34 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:27:18 am »

Ok I got it from youtube, listen and at 6:17 she DOES say HOLT! Yesiree, this and the PI bullshit, it is looking very shady now!
Pt 1 - Full Phone Call Between Casey and Lee Anthony - Caylee Anthony Missing 3 Year Old Florida Child

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-Ge5hCn9Y&feature=PlayList&p=DD226D4C92894AF3&playnext=1&index=3
Report Spam   Logged

tweety

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:05:16 pm »

Do you think the police have picked up on the message?
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 11:29:30 pm »

I would assume LE has this info if we and other blogs are talking about it. I can google it...bbl
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 12:35:03 am »

Ok so far, I've found holt mentioned on topix and wordpress. I would assume there are many other blogs/forums discussing it as well. If the cops don't know yet they are pretty stupid. I hope they know, but I'm not calling them, LOL!
Report Spam   Logged

tweety

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:15:56 am »

I was thinking, maybe it was a slip on CA part, or it was coded for LA.
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 01:22:37 pm »

I think it was coded, they probably planned ahead for her to say.."in my gut, I feel" so she wouldn't incriminate herself. I know how it is to want to protect your kids but they have gone way over board trying to protect that ****.
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 04:59:53 pm »

I think it was coded, they probably planned ahead for her to say.."in my gut, I feel" so she wouldn't incriminate herself. I know how it is to want to protect your kids but they have gone way over board trying to protect that ****.

Did you all see the video of PI poking around on NOV15 & 16th?
Report Spam   Logged
lavanda dolce

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 06:56:11 pm »

I find that totally bizarre, as well.  It sure sounds like HOLT to me.  I also wonder if the police are aware?  It would be nothing to send that in as a tip via email;)
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 03:01:48 am »

Yes, I just now saw the video, he is really digging and searching! I expected just a video of the area. This is starting to bother me now ...I would expect nancy grace to mention it IF she was aware, maybe we need to let her know, she will make sure police know. Lets go for it, tell everyone, nancy, geraldo, AND the cops. If the cops know they aren't saying, better to be safe than sorry. When you pass it on let others know the email contact so others can do the same. Let's see if we can make nancy talk about it, I am interested to hear what others think.
Here is the CNN link.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/confirmation/generic.html
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 05:40:55 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

lavanda dolce

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 07:03:00 am »

I posted it also, giving credit to your forum, to Nancy Grace Tip line, the tipline for OSCO, as well as a few other forums to get a variety of thoughts. The concensus says:
HOLT could be a slang term used for Hidden Oaks ElemenTary School
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:59 pm »

Well thanks Lavanda, but TX is the one that brought it to our attention so she deserves the credit here. Thanks TX!! So far EVERYONE here that has heard it can clearly hear HOLT, it makes me wonder what else we have missed in the audio tapes. I was up late searching the map of the area and found a street named Holt and a college named Hamilton Holt as well. There is also a street named Hidden oaks Ln. I keep looking for a walking trail near there but the google earth isn't close enough to read the signs in the area, although there are what looks like many trails/dirt roads around there. I have a friend in Orlando but haven't spoken to her for a while and she didn't grow up there so she may not have any knowledge of the area. I will keep searching, please post it if you find something to tie the word holt directly to the area where Caylee was found. Thanks all, later...
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 02:48:07 pm »

Ok so what I have come up with is Hidden Oaks "El"ementary = HOL, what I am trying to figure out is...what is the wooded area to the east and south of the school called? The street ends at the school and turns into a dirt road to the east. Is that called a trail, or are there trails in that area? I need some help, I'm at a dead end.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 06:06:46 pm »

The phone call was posted at youtube August 24th so they had plenty of time to figure it out before they or someone told the PI. I still hope to find something more that will fit the HOLT thing. We may not be able to find out what the locals call that area around the school. I'll keep looking.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum