MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 02:40:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pastor NEIL SCHORI afraid for his and family lives

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastor NEIL SCHORI afraid for his and family lives  (Read 419 times)
shark
« on: December 12, 2008, 11:51:25 pm »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1056&z=4

Exclusive: Illinois Pastor Claims He Fears Drew Peterson May Harm Him
After months of silence, Pastor Neil Schori says because of what he knows, he fears the former police sergeant accused in the disappearance of his wife may be a threat to his family.
kunati.com - December 12, 2008

Shocked

(PRNewsChannel) / Chicago, Ill. / In Illinois, authorities seem to be struggling to bring an indictment against Drew Peterson—once the most talked about crime story—while in the current "most talked about" crime story evidence mounts against Casey Anthony in the suspected homicide of her daughter Caylee.

A interview by author Derek Armstrong with one of the possible witnesses against Drew Peterson, presumed to be a key state witness should charges ever be brought against Peterson, may offer a partial explanation for the slow progress in Illinois.

In a new interview, Pastor Neil Schori tells the author of 'Drew Peterson Exposed' that he worries for the safety of his family because of what he knows.

"If Drew did murder two wives, he's certainly not going to hesitate in doing something bad to anyone else," Pastor Neil Shori tells Armstrong in an exclusive taped interview.

It’s his first major interview since speaking to Greta Van Susteren on Fox’s ‘On the Record’ program.

Pastor Schori is a possible key witness against Drew Peterson under Illinois’ recently adopted Hearsay Statute.

Neil Schori speaking candidly for nearly an hour, says "this is challenging for me and my family because this puts us at some risk... You know, we live 15 minutes away."

He says he believes Drew Peterson killed Kathleen Savio: "Oh I, I believe he's guilty, absolutely," so much so he told of how he had to track down Sergeant Collins at the Illinois State Police because he "didn't get back to me right away, and I thought, good grief, I've got some stuff I really have to share, but they haven't called me back."

When asked by Armstrong if he believed Peterson would be charged, Schori said, "Ah, there are some days I think so and some days I don't. It's been 13 months. It's hard to say. I would have thought it would have occurred by now." Rather ominously, Schori added later in the interview that he felt certain Drew Peterson would marry again "and be a risk to his future wife," if charges are not forthcoming.

'Drew Peterson Exposed' is distributed by Independent Publishers Group.

About: Derek Armstrong broke several stories on Drew Peterson as investigative journalist, including his pending divorce plans and wrote the immensely popular book 'Drew Peterson Exposed,' where he managed to obtain polygraphs from Drew Peterson, and revealed new evidence. He has appeared on Dr. Phil, Nancy Grace, the Verdict and various other news shows and talk shows. Armstrong is the author of seven books, including Drew Peterson Exposed and MADicine, and chief crime correspondent for Crime Report USA. He also contributes to several Canadian newspapers and publications, and appears regularly on several TV shows.

Phone: 647-273-5331
Email: derekarmstrong@mac.com or exposed@kunati.com
Weblinks: http://www.kunati.com/exposed
http://www.derekarmstrong.com
Phone 647-273-5331

Source Web Site: kunati.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Howmanyistoomany

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:27 pm »

What's to fear? A crooked cop who who has no emotions and goes around killing people and getting away with it? I think anyone who is involved with this SOB should be stun gun ready. Hey Shark I watched that "Internal Affairs" movie last night. So did Glasgow really suggest we watch that? What is he trying to say? That Skunk is a crooked cop? We already knew that. Or that Skunk is trying to sleep with his wife. Ewwwhhh. Or is he suggesting that Skunk boy had someone else kill Kathleen and then he did away with that person? Possible. I'm just tired of seeing this guy in the neighborhood. I am like the pastor. Some days I believe that he will be arrested and some days I think he got away with it. Either way they are taking way too long. Why should any murderer be allowed to walk around frree and enjoy life for over a year? Makes me sick!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 01:14:51 pm »

What's to fear? A crooked cop who who has no emotions and goes around killing people and getting away with it? I think anyone who is involved with this SOB should be stun gun ready. Hey Shark I watched that "Internal Affairs" movie last night. So did Glasgow really suggest we watch that? What is he trying to say? That Skunk is a crooked cop? We already knew that. Or that Skunk is trying to sleep with his wife. Ewwwhhh. Or is he suggesting that Skunk boy had someone else kill Kathleen and then he did away with that person? Possible. I'm just tired of seeing this guy in the neighborhood. I am like the pastor. Some days I believe that he will be arrested and some days I think he got away with it. Either way they are taking way too long. Why should any murderer be allowed to walk around frree and enjoy life for over a year? Makes me sick!
Everyone except a  few loose SOB's think DREW defenitly had something to do with both Savio and Stacy.
States attorneies know it, cops know it, society knows it...NOW STATE HAS GOT TO PROVE IT..

"IF THE GLOVE DOESNT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!"

I am glad  people are stating they FEAR Peterson, and WTF is taking the state so long?
He is being watched like a crack head  with a pipe waiting to take  his first hit... Im waiting for stupid to finally feel a lil comfortable and BAM!!!!

CASEY goes down,
OJ is sentenced...
DREW is next!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Howmanyistoomany

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 01:20:48 pm »

I hope you are right about that Shark! Hey where's my welcome? Haven't looked over here in a long time and BAM I get bored and there is my video. I have no idea how you embed those video's into your site, but it's so cool. I like the Christmas / Winter theme too!  Smiley Yeah I think everyone who knows this **** should be afraid. Suspect is too quiet. Makes me think he is planning some sort of retaliation. Not to think that that bastard has any friends left, but he might be pullin in a few favors? Hey do you have spell check on this site? Where is it?
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 01:26:20 pm »

I hope you are right about that Shark! Hey where's my welcome? Haven't looked over here in a long time and BAM I get bored and there is my video. I have no idea how you embed those video's into your site, but it's so cool. I like the Christmas / Winter theme too!  Smiley Yeah I think everyone who knows this **** should be afraid. Suspect is too quiet. Makes me think he is planning some sort of retaliation. Not to think that that bastard has any friends left, but he might be pullin in a few favors? Hey do you have spell check on this site? Where is it?

There is no spell check? Oh ****...LOL!!!
Aww, Ill look into it...
As far as videos, just post link girly....
Did ya see movies I posted?
I got to show ya 15 minutes...Its a good one...

I got to post more of your videos, but NINJA takes the OSCAR!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Howmanyistoomany

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 01:31:46 pm »

Thanks Shark.  Cheesy Anyway sure that now it is winter I will be cruising over. I'm not too computer savy. Just checking out what's on the site right now. Hey you didn't aswer my question? Did Glasgow really want us to watch that movie?
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 01:35:19 pm »

Thanks Shark.  Cheesy Anyway sure that now it is winter I will be cruising over. I'm not too computer savy. Just checking out what's on the site right now. Hey you didn't aswer my question? Did Glasgow really want us to watch that movie?

YES  YES YES
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO  MIRROR PETERSON TO THE TEE!!! I STILL NEED TO WATCH IT

DAMN I NEED A SPELL CHECK , HUH?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 01:37:43 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
Howmanyistoomany

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 01:38:20 pm »

YES  YES YES
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO  MIRROR PETESON TO THE TEE!!!

BASTARD! He is no Richar Gear though. Must get tiring carrying all that **** around.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 01:46:00 pm »

YES  YES YES
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO  MIRROR PETESON TO THE TEE!!!

EITHER THAT OR TRYING TO INFLATE YA **** ALL THE TIME CANT BE TO HEALTHY FOR YOUR CIRCULATORY SYSTEM.
ID LMFAO IF HE WENT INTO A PRIAPISIM STATE AND NEEDED TO GO TO ER...
NOW THAT WOULD BE WORTH A MILLION LAUGHS.....

BASTARD! He is no Richar Gear though. Must get tiring carrying all that **** around.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 04:02:26 pm »

I will watch the movie ...probably tomorrow, it looks good. Food for thought. I have to work tonight  Cry. I'll catch up later.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum