MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 09:29:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Drews women

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drews women  (Read 6991 times)
SheShark
« on: May 19, 2008, 05:39:24 pm »

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/62238

Drew Peterson--A Roue By Any Other Name
Rebekah Price

From birth to present:  Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Florida, New York, Virginia.  All great places.  Worked as a waitress, draftsman, nurse, horse breeder, zoo educator, social analyst, cultural researcher and writer.  My best day is today.

Rebekah Price
May 19, 2008
 Who in her right mind would stay at Drew Peterson´s house after knowing him for only three weeks? Especially since he is the only clear suspect in two murders.

Ok, besides OJ Simpson´s girlfriends.

Is there an age requirement or an IQ requirement to become a member of the Drew Peterson Fan Club? The 22 year old woman Peterson so gallantly rescued, and gave a ride home at 2 a.m. seems to be lacking in both. Certainly she must be an orphan, for what parents would let their 22 year old daughter anywhere near Drew Peterson at this point, guilty or not? And as for smarts? Sorry, she must not score highly in that category either. Perhaps the UV rays from the tanning beds at work clouded the judgement part of her brain.

Her response to questioning? "He´s just a nice guy… I´m not going to judge anyone." His wives at some point, too, thought he was a nice guy. They married him. Two lived to regret it. Two were not so fortunate. This young lady is a hands-down candidate for the 2008 Darwin Awards.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that a 22 year old woman on the phone with Drew Peterson at 2 a.m. might be a bit immature. Could she be a Pollyanna, too soft to realize the harshness of the real world? Or does she truly think, as we all did at some time in our lives, that she can "change" something, someone if just given the chance? Most likely she does not see she can quickly become a disposable pawn in this game; and, she is too young or too moronic to realize this game could turn into a nasty Russian Roulette, with only one exit strategy.

That aside, what about Drew? Attorney Joel (What-have-I-done) Brodsky is busy peddling the image of the persecuted-yet-doting father, now helping a damsel in distress. That dog won´t hunt. How does a father of four have time to be on the phone at 2 a.m. chatting up some chippy? Well, perhaps that is because he is once again practicing his licentious modus operandi. Apparently, he is out at least two nights a week until all hours, leaving the children home in care of each other.

What´s wrong with this picture?

First of all, the obvious: Drew Peterson´s wife, Stacy, is missing. He does not look for her. He swears she ran off, so now he feels he is free to gallivant around town looking for his next mistress/victim. He has never been vested in the search for Stacy so, of course, why start now?

Second, he leaves the younger children in the care of the older boys, something Stacy´s friends said she would not consider doing. After Kathleen Savio´s death, the boys understandably suffered through huge psychological turmoil, leaving them angry, hurt and confused. The younger of the two teens reportedly had too much anger for Stacy to trust, and she would not allow him to watch his two younger siblings alone. She did not feel it was a safe situation, and she worked with him tirelessly to bring him out of the shell he built after the death of his mother. Though apparently her methods were working, she was cautious in her decisions.

Third, the way the Peterson home is reportedly structured, the younger children sleep upstairs and the older ones are down in the basement on the opposite side of the house. Not an ideal arrangement by any means. How can a teenage boy be expected to be responsible enough to listen for the younger ones in need? Considering the ages of the children, this is a recipe for disaster. Child protective services, are you reading this?

While Drew is out catting around, he repeatedly risks his already traumatized children. Haven´t they had enough? Hasn´t Bolingbrook had enough?

Law enforcement and the grand jury want to get this right: they are being very careful so they can indict Peterson for the murder of Kathleen Savio and the probable murder of Stacy Peterson. The evidence is there, even though a star witness for the prosecution, Stacy, is missing. Stacy allegedly stated to friends that she was often taken to the basement of the house Drew and Kathleen shared when she was first involved with Drew. She also revealed that Drew was missing from their bed the night Kathleen was murdered and she found him, dressed in black, stuffing his clothes and some women´s clothes into the washer. After Kathleen died he became even more controlling, using physical violence to subdue all 100 pounds of her. She even pointed out the dent in the television to her neighbor, Sharon Bychowski in one of their first encounters, saying that was where Drew threw her against it while enraged. Lots of motives there. The grand jury is getting more information each day with each testimony, illuminating the ugly picture taking shape and defining Peterson as the unsavory character he has tried to shield for so long.

Time will bring forth the truth, and the now seemingly Weary Drew indicates he is ready to roll with the punches. How magnanimous of him. However, time may not move quickly enough to prevent more damage to the children caused by Drew´s inept parenting or the dire misconduct perpetrated against another unwitting young woman.

For the sake of all the bubble-headed 20-somethings who should have anything better to do than talk to a ridiculously schlumpy, 54 year old murder suspect, let´s hope the grand jury makes some moves soon. Otherwise, a young woman´s 15 minutes of fame and misguided sense of fairness could become her epitaph. Just how many more missing women can Will County afford to have?

A skunk can´t change its scent.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:27:36 pm by Shark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SheShark
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 06:09:48 pm »

OK , I AM GONNA RANT NOW!
SOB!!!
This chick Rebecca hit it on the head!
Someone needs to step up and take notice here. Drew Peterson is a SINISTER.
I call it like I see it, and I see a COLD CALCULATED MURDERER HERE!!!

DCFS are you gonna do anything?
I know, I know , no crime committed here!
Lets wait and see if God forbid something should happen when he is out of the house rescuing young damsels in distress.
Being a parent myself it takes 1 second to have a freak accident.

I am not even coming close to threatning Drew Peterson , but I am saying YOUNG CHILDREN DO NOT NEED TO BE PUT IN THIS SITUATION; WHICH IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!!

How can anyone hear anything when they are downstairs and are teenagers..A teenager is not a parent, and they do not worry or take precautions like parents do!!!

Kathleen Savio pleaded for help, she got 0..She is dead now, when someone complains about safety , it has been a habit of certain organizations to TURN A DEAF EAR!!!

Now this is not a threatning statement @ all towards Drew Peterson, he needs to be acting parent, and not his kids.
Any parent knows this.
So Joel and Glen it is in your clients best intrest to have DREW stay @ home like most parents do, and not have a recipe for disaster in active state!!!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:41:02 am »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/naperville

I am so sorry, but I did infact lose this with the posts.
I am very sorry, I ask for forgiveness.

K-Thanks!

May 16, 2008

By JOE HOSEY The Herald News
BOLINGBROOK -- The latest lady in Drew Peterson's life - a 22-year-old he rescued from a Naperville traffic stop last week - is keeping an open mind about her older male "friend."

"I've always been the kind of person, I'm not going to judge someone," said the young woman, who asked that she not be identified.

The woman said she met Peterson about three weeks ago through their mutual friend, Steve Carcerano, who tans at the salon where she works. Since then, they have spoken often and she has spent the night at his home - but nothing physical took place, she said. Peterson did not seem so sure about that.

"Never 'nothing' physical," Peterson said enigmatically.

The woman lives with her mother, who must not have approved of whatever was going on between the 54-year-old, four-times-married Peterson and the woman 32 years his junior.

"My mom called the police," she said.

State police have identified Peterson as a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, 24-year-old Stacy Peterson. They have classified the case a "potential homicide," and also are investigating the March 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, which was recently deemed a homicide.

The young friend of Peterson said a state police investigator gave her an earful about what he thinks of Peterson's involvement in the disappearance of Stacy and the death of Kathleen.

"They're like,'We're 100 percent positive he killed them. His family thinks he killed them. You're going to be next,'" she said. "And I'm like,'Then why isn't he in jail?'"

When pressed about the nature of their relationship, Peterson said, "No comment," and added "She has parents to be concerned with."

The woman, a Benet Academy graduate, said her relationship with Peterson has caused her some grief.

"It sucks," she said, "because I'm not a ****."

Apparently, Peterson is worth the hassle.

"He's just a nice guy," she said. "He's been nothing but nice to me."

Sun-Times News Group

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:35:18 am by Shark » Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:18:14 am »

Drew Peterson's girlfriend testifies before grand jury
May 29, 2008
Recommend (17)

By JOE HOSEY / JHOSEY@SCN1.COM

Drew Peterson’s young love was hauled before the grand jury Thursday, and that was just the kind of thing that screwed up the affair.

“You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October. “You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/977864,jo29_peterson_web.article
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:29:28 am by Shark » Report Spam   Logged

Dearheart

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 12:17:23 pm »

Drew's 22-yr.-old ex-gal pal
GRAND JURY | Says cops warned her: 'You're going to be next'

May 30, 2008
Recommend (4)

BY JOE HOSEY AND DAN ROZEK Staff Reporters

She was seeing a 54-year-old ex-cop under suspicion in the death of one wife and the disappearance of another.

So when State Police investigators recently questioned 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska, they wanted to make sure she had no illusions about her future with Drew Peterson.

"They're like, 'We're 100 percent positive he killed them. His family thinks he killed them. You're going to be next,' " Matuska said earlier this month. "And I'm like, 'Then why isn't he in jail?' "

Matuska appeared Thursday before the Will County grand jury investigating the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, and the 2004 bathtub drowning of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

The Darien woman had little to say as she left, but told reporters that she's no longer involved with Peterson.

"We're done," she said.

Peterson blamed media and police scrutiny of the young woman for sinking their budding relationship. And he's pessimistic about future romance.

"I don't think I could get laid in a women's prison with a handful of pardons," he said Thursday.

Joe Hosey is a Herald News reporter.

GUARANTEED he'll be able to "get laid" in the Men's Penitentiary!  I AM SHOCKED...no seriously I AM!  Just when you think he can't say anything else more inappropriate he proves you wrong!

more concerned and upset about this than his MISSING WIFE! WTH???

I'm totally at a loss and will be back later...that's right folks...I'm speechless!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 12:24:38 pm »

He is such a slime ball!!! I hope he never gets laid again, EVER!!!!!!!! I know that's unrealistic, so let's hope for some physical/mental problem to impair his ability to be active. (Blue is wishing for a guilty member) Ya get it?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:26:03 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 02:40:41 am »

Breaking news right here at MYBLUESHARK!!!
Kimberly Matuska, all about me!!!!

http://members.aol.com/lombardian/news0651b.html

Lombardian

December 20, 2006

Lombardian Homepage

Police officers called to break up underage party at Lombard home

by Bonnie MacKay

Police officers were called to a Lombard home over the weekend for the report of an underage drinking party.

According to police reports, officers responded to the 200 block of Cimarron just before midnight on Saturday, Dec. 16.

Lombard police Deputy Chief Dane Cuny said officers administered portable breathalyzer tests.

"Anyone with alcohol in their system was charged," Cuny related.

Charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor were: Alton Nobles, 19, of Lombard; Colt Strissel, 20, of Maple Park; Darcia Hill, 20, of Villa Park; Michael Drew, 19, of Lombard; Eric Woosley, 19, of Villa Park; Ian Millette, 19, of Villa Park; Justin Pratt, 19, of Lombard; Thomas Salzman, 20, of Lombard; Cara Serritella, 20, of Lombard; Jason Romancik, 19, of Lombard; Jacqueline Millett, 17, of Lombard; Miles Wemken, 26, of Bloomingdale; Glenn Wellendorf, 20, of Burlington; Mario Vazquez, 17, of Lombard; Kristina Zitta, 18, of Villa Park; Joseph Keller, 20, of West Chicago; Johnathan Wellendorf, 20, of Hampshire; Kimberly Matuska, 20, of Marion; Nina Metsovaara, 18, of Villa Park; Daniel Thurnhoffer, 19, of Lombard; David Servatius, 20, of Lombard; Quinton Cager, 19, of Villa Park; Alyssa Anaya, 19, of Lombard; Daniel Ortiz, 17, of Glendale Heights; and Lauren Keck, 19, of Wheaton. A juvenile also was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.

According to Cuny, the 19-year-old resident of the home reportedly told police that people just started showing up and he couldn't stop them. No parent was present at the time of the arrests, Cuny said.

The deputy chief related that while officers do encounter drinking parties, sometimes they do not have the resources to take action. According to Cuny, sometimes the kids run or the department has calls stacked.

"If there is clear evidence of underage consumption, we take action," he added.

"Parents need to be aware of where their kids are going and aware of the risks of underage drinking of alcohol, particularly if they are driving," he added.

All of those charged were released on the scene with rides home and the proper paperwork, according to the deputy chief.

"None of these people drove home," he said. "We make these arrests periodically."

« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 01:18:33 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 02:50:44 am »

Source: suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/97786...

Drew Peterson's girlfriend testifies before grand jury

May 29, 2008

By JOE HOSEY / JHOSEY@SCN1.COM

Drew Peterson’s young love was hauled before the grand jury Thursday, and that was just the kind of thing that screwed up the affair.

“You guys ruined it for me, again,” Peterson, 54, said of his romance with 22-year-old tanning salon worker Kim Matuska.

“It’s too much for her,” said Peterson, whose 24-year-old wife, Stacy, has been missing since October.“You got producers trying to get her on television shows, the state police, grand juries. It’s too much.”

Peterson faces a felony gun charge for possessing an assualt rifle with a barrel shorter than the state mandated length. He maintains he had permission from the police department to use the weapon while working with the SWAT team.

Peterson also has been named a suspect — the only suspect — in the disappearance of fourth wife Stacy, an investigation state police have classified as a “potential homicide.”

On top of this, the state police have revisited the mysterious March 2004 bathtub drowning of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Savio’s death initially was ruled an accident, but postmortem testing conducted in the wake of Stacy’s disappearance led a forensic pathologist to conclude she was the victim of a homicide.

But the fates of his last two wives notwithstanding, it was the unwanted attention paid to Matuska that blew it for Peterson with the aspiring veterinarian and College of DuPage student.

“The TV producers are relentless,” he said.“The state police were rude to her. They told her bad things.”

For her part, Matuska said she and Peterson were not together.

“We’re done,” said the young Darien woman, later adding,“I’m not seeing Drew.”

Matuska would not discuss her testimony, but expressed her desire extricate herself from the case.

“I’m trying to get out of this,” she said.

Besides Matuska, Stacy’s aunt Candace Aikin was flown in from El Monte, Calif., to testify before the grand jury. Her appearance was so wrenching and emotional it moved her to tears.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:34:17 am by Shark » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 08:25:16 am »

i love the name of this thread!!! i can so see her saying that.... Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
SheShark
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 11:55:31 am »

Hmmm, the plot thickens!
DP's patterns and a new girlfriend, hmmmmmmm?
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 02:19:57 pm »

hmmmm...i see we got lots of guests viewing this thread.. why don't you register? Huh?  could one of our guest be kimmy, herself? you can join if it is kimmy. tell us how you feel, all the media attention...ooops...anyone is welcome here.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 02:23:12 pm by i4doors » Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
SheShark
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 02:29:46 pm »

All Pictures and information posted here were acquired publically, or received anonymously.
Report Spam   Logged
niceperson
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 02:39:29 pm »

By those photos it appears that she lied to the grand jury about how long she has known Drew. They have know each other much longer than 3 weeks. Think about it, he told her he loved her wanted to spend his life with her, gave her a cell phone with gps on it. I think the grand jury needs to recall her.
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 02:41:57 pm »

Alot of people are becoming aware that this is very very possible..
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008, 03:00:58 pm »

i wonder did stacy go to that salon and tan?  maybe ole drew has been creeping around with kimmy for awhile....he could've taken stacy there to tan. met lil'kim then....and we all know he's not much on being faithful....hmmmm.... Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum