MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 07:52:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

HELIUMRAVEN FILES

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELIUMRAVEN FILES  (Read 2166 times)
MyBlueShark
Administrator

« on: May 18, 2008, 03:55:43 am »

http://www.heliumraven.com/casefile

SNIP~
I have been told that there are at least three possibly four women here working as a group to solve their cases.  These include Kathleen Savio, Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic.  This may complicate things because it means I have to figure out whose case we are talking about.  We seem to be working on Stacy Peterson's case first.  They then ask if I will promise to help them and the spirits advise them that I can be trusted.

It's a homicide Drew killed her*20071124_21.mp3

Please keep a eye on Sandra she is good!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:57:26 pm by Shark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

raven413

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 11:03:15 pm »

For those of you who don't know HELIUM RAVEN that is Sandra Bellangers site.  She does EVP readings.  It is very interesting. 
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:37:25 pm »

For those of you who don't know HELIUM RAVEN that is Sandra Bellangers site.  She does EVP readings.  It is very interesting. 

When I was searching, I thought of the psychics, and I said to myself, my goodness, what if they are right.
Then I further said, watch them be right!

My husband gets freaked out by this, but it just may be possible.
I never close my mind to possibilities
Report Spam   Logged
Izzy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 12:17:28 am »

Is anyone here in contact with Sandra?  It's been a while since she has updated her site and IIRC she was going to do that.  Does anyone know if she will be doing that any time soon?  Her findings are so interesting, I check every day and nothing since May 3 and this is June 21.
Report Spam   Logged

IMHO
northtxmom

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 11:36:56 am »

Izzy,
I emailed her about 2 weeks ago but never got a response so I'm wondering if she is having computer problems again....IDK?Huh?

I'll try again and see what happens, I check her site all the time too. Some of that stuff creeps me out but I really think it's cool. Maybe she'll post something soon!!
Report Spam   Logged
Izzy

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 10:15:55 pm »

Izzy,
I emailed her about 2 weeks ago but never got a response so I'm wondering if she is having computer problems again....IDK?Huh?

I'll try again and see what happens, I check her site all the time too. Some of that stuff creeps me out but I really think it's cool. Maybe she'll post something soon!!
Thanks, NTM.  I go there almost every day hoping to see more files.  It is very interesting.  I try to keep an open mind about all possibilities.  Also, I'm so tired of no progress - at least to the public.  I'm hoping that LE has made some and keeping it close to the vest, so to speak. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

IMHO
SheShark
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 10:23:36 pm »

I believe psychics will find Stacy before LE does.. I just have a feeling on this!
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:37:55 pm »

Shark, I know you emailed Sandra about your dream last week, did she give you any idea when she might be releasing anything new about Stacy on her site? I will email her again from my new address since my other obviously isn't working anymore but didn't want to bombard her w/emails about the same thing since I know she is very busy.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
poppy

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 04:19:18 pm »

Hi all- This looks like the perfect place for this-
 Sandra Balanger's latest comments pertaining to Stacy.

Have a good day!

Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 08:30:54 pm »

Hi all- This looks like the perfect place for this-
 Sandra Balanger's latest comments pertaining to Stacy.

Have a good day!

POPPY you are awesome!
Thank You for your help. I believe it will be psychics that will hit on Stacy's where abouts!!!
Something has to give here!!!
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 10:54:38 am »

thanks poppy....still praying for stacy to be found... Sad
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
shark
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 02:42:12 pm »

thanks poppy....still praying for stacy to be found... Sad

Anyone look here?

I would like to add that due to the recent flooding caused by Hurricane Ike in the general vicinity of the Dresden Dam it is important that the river banks of the Des Plaines and Illinois be searched for any possible trace of Stacy that may have washed up and been left behind when the waters subsided. The area of land surrounding the rivers that was covered by water during the floods may yet yield something of interest. I would suggest searching in the area of the Illinois River adjacent to Gun Club Road. This area is just past the Dresden Dam and Locks on the left side of the river as you face downstream. Let's get this done before the snow comes.
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 11:14:45 pm »

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say sorry that I haven't posted in
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 11:18:29 pm »

HEY EVERYONE,
SORRY i HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE, BEEN WORKING IKE AND GUSTAV SO HAVEN'T HAD ANY TIME TO MYSELF AND WHEN I DO I'M USUALLY TRYING TO SPEND IT W/MY KIDS OR SLEEPING.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FROM SANDRA, WISH SHE COULD POST MORE

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND HAD A SAFE HALLOWEEN!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 06:58:39 am »

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say sorry that I haven't posted in

Yo Texas mom, its so nice to hear from you again... I was just saying where is that girl... Is everything ok after the hurricane?
It was horrile for everyone.. My goodness!
I hope things are better for all of you down there!!!!  Dont be a stranger gurl!!!!

Im so glad your here!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum