MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 06:00:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Remains found and ID'd as Caylee

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remains found and ID'd as Caylee  (Read 954 times)
shark
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 03:52:52 pm »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8110238&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

COVERS ALL VIDEOS HERE AND ONGOING....
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 03:53:46 pm »

Sounds to me like the first cop didn't exactly investigate the way he should have.

By the way, I wanted to say I've missed you guys but things have come to a hault at work actually got laid off again right before Christmas, go figure but hey, I still have two healthly babies so I have nothing to complain about just plenty of blessing to count!! This little Caylee has hit me hard, I would have taken that child in a heartbeat and know there are many more that feel the same way so I will never understand why things like this happen!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 03:54:15 pm »

This breaks my heart, I cannot understand it and I think what that poor sweet little girl must have been thinking while her Mommy was doing this to her.

Now this little angel can finally rest in peace!! God Bless You little Caylee....XXX's & OOO's

HORRIFIC FOR CHILD...
I BELIEVE DEATH IS CAUSED BY UNDETERMINED RIGHT NOW..
NO BREAKS SO FAR IS WHAT MED EX STATES....
WAITING ON TOX SCREEN
Report Spam   Logged
:+:MrTT:+:

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 06:38:20 pm »

I may be wrong............and it will not be the first time.....................after listening to this since i have been home...........i seen that event in my mind.........of the remains being found............but i did not get a caley connection........but more of a drop off......of a child that was killed/died long ago...........and place there, near the home..........as if one would want it found.........to have those involved believe it was the little girl that they have been looking for............another words., i don't feel its caley....but another child, that has been missing, and was placed there........and the person/persons whom did this.........has been waiting and watching, for it to be discovered..........things are confusing, but i tried to post what i could make out...............LL  ALL  MOO............

..........................My only regret i have for getting involved in this case...........is that i allowed my emotions to became attached to this case, which is a big no no, when one tries to help on a case........you become TO  emotionally  connected/attached to a case, it can cloud your mind with images, and those images can be interpreted   as having another meaning.............it never matter to me, what evidence that they had, as long as the child was still missing, i continued to keep the flame of hope alive, even as it flickered, it did not matter, i kept that flame of hope alive...........and perhaps now, as i reflect back on the past few months about this case, perhaps  keeping that flame of hope alive, may not have been such a bad idea after all .............God bless everyone......especially you izzy......4 always being there
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 08:29:55 pm »

Yes...hope. Many of us wonder how the grandparents could ignore all the signs that something bad may have happened to Caylee, and that casey may have had "something: to do with it. They argued, ignored, and grasped at ANY possibility that Caylee was Ok and "someone else" took her or did something, like take her away. I can only explain from a limited view point because "thank God" I have never had to deal with such a horrible reality. I can only say, to me, the loss of a child would be the worst nightmare to endure. I would most probably lose my mind put in their situation. I believe they held on so tightly to the small hope that Caylee was still alive, that it clouded their perception and made it impossible for them to accept the possibility that Caylee had been harmed and probably by their own child. To lose one child to another must be incomprehensible - to say the least. I hope the ones in society that have been so critical of the Anthonys can forgive their desperate actions, and hopefully the Anthonys  can forgive those who saw the signs long before they did. I know we are quick to point the finger when it is not "our" life that is crumbling under the microscope. I wish them peace, and hope they can survive this horrible reality they are forced to live in.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 08:43:16 pm »

Yes, the tox screen will be interesting to hear. I figure/hope that Caylee died in her sleep from an overdose as opposed to a violent death.
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 06:35:35 pm »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8110902&version=1&locale=EN-US

JOSE BAEZ IS CRYING HE DIDNT GET THE NEWS 1ST TO CASEY//BOO FVCKING HOO ****!!!!

I'm with ya Shark....F**K him and that ****!! I'd like to **** slap both those assholes!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum