MyBlueShark
April 20, 2024, 05:02:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dec.1-15

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dec.1-15  (Read 733 times)
shark
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:25:20 pm »

Hello all. Im sorry Ive been takin it easy after holidays...
I heard DREW PETERSON has got a new chick.. He was spotted doin the BLUE MAN GROUP with her..

Please let us know all updates on case...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Izzy

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 08:15:48 pm »

I have heard nothing, I live so far away I can't even get the scoop about what happens over the weekends!  No one is posting any information.  I sure wish something good wood happen in both cases.  I must say I miss chatting with everyone but real life has a way of catching up with you.  Grin

In any case, should I not be able to express myself before the holidays, I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a joyous new year.  Be safe and wise.  Let's hope justice gets served for these two beautiful women and that their children have a good holiday season.  I feel so bad that they won't have their mothers around again. 
Report Spam   Logged

IMHO
shark
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:13 pm »

I have heard nothing, I live so far away I can't even get the scoop about what happens over the weekends!  No one is posting any information.  I sure wish something good wood happen in both cases.  I must say I miss chatting with everyone but real life has a way of catching up with you.  Grin

In any case, should I not be able to express myself before the holidays, I'd like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a joyous new year.  Be safe and wise.  Let's hope justice gets served for these two beautiful women and that their children have a good holiday season.  I feel so bad that they won't have their mothers around again. 

Thank You Izzy for the wonderful wishes you bring.
May your family be blessed this holiday season also.

DREW PETERSON is quiet and not causing anymore drama for himself ... LOL!
When something arises it will be posted...
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 11:55:12 am »

Hi guys, sorry I've been working so much I haven't been here. So he has a new woman huh? Well whooped -de-do good for him. I hope his dick falls off!
In other news:
The Gov. of IL is definately in some BIG trouble, shark said he was crooked. I guess she knew what she was talkin about, but as usual he is innocent until proven guilty.  It just depends what each of us needs as proof, right?  Yep, truth is often stranger than fiction. Haaaay where's our spell check, I can't remember how to spell definately?Huh?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 11:57:18 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 11:40:06 pm »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1056&z=4

Exclusive: Illinois Pastor Claims He Fears Drew Peterson May Harm Him
After months of silence, Pastor Neil Schori says because of what he knows, he fears the former police sergeant accused in the disappearance of his wife may be a threat to his family.
kunati.com - December 12, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Chicago, Ill. / In Illinois, authorities seem to be struggling to bring an indictment against Drew Peterson—once the most talked about crime story—while in the current "most talked about" crime story evidence mounts against Casey Anthony in the suspected homicide of her daughter Caylee.

A interview by author Derek Armstrong with one of the possible witnesses against Drew Peterson, presumed to be a key state witness should charges ever be brought against Peterson, may offer a partial explanation for the slow progress in Illinois.

In a new interview, Pastor Neil Schori tells the author of 'Drew Peterson Exposed' that he worries for the safety of his family because of what he knows.

"If Drew did murder two wives, he's certainly not going to hesitate in doing something bad to anyone else," Pastor Neil Shori tells Armstrong in an exclusive taped interview.

It’s his first major interview since speaking  to Greta Van Susteren on Fox’s ‘On the Record’ program.

Pastor Schori is  a possible key witness against Drew Peterson under Illinois’ recently adopted Hearsay Statute.

Neil Schori speaking candidly for nearly an hour, says "this is challenging for me and my family because this puts us at some risk... You know, we live 15 minutes away."

He says he believes Drew Peterson killed Kathleen Savio:  "Oh I, I believe he's guilty, absolutely," so much so he told of how he had to track down Sergeant Collins at the Illinois State Police because he "didn't get back to me right away, and I thought, good grief, I've got some stuff I really have to share, but they haven't called me back."

When asked by Armstrong if he believed Peterson would be charged, Schori said, "Ah, there are some days I think so and some days I don't. It's been 13 months. It's hard to say. I would have thought it would have occurred by now." Rather ominously, Schori added later in the interview that he felt certain Drew Peterson would marry again "and be a risk to his future wife," if charges are not forthcoming.

'Drew Peterson Exposed' is distributed by Independent Publishers Group.

About: Derek Armstrong broke several stories on Drew Peterson as investigative journalist, including his pending divorce plans and wrote the immensely popular book 'Drew Peterson Exposed,' where he managed to obtain polygraphs from Drew Peterson, and revealed new evidence. He has appeared on Dr. Phil, Nancy Grace, the Verdict and various other news shows and talk shows.  Armstrong is the author of seven books, including Drew Peterson Exposed and MADicine, and chief crime correspondent for Crime Report USA. He also contributes to several Canadian newspapers and publications, and appears regularly on several TV shows.

Phone: 647-273-5331
Email: derekarmstrong@mac.com or exposed@kunati.com
Weblinks: http://www.kunati.com/exposed
http://www.derekarmstrong.com
Phone 647-273-5331

Source Web Site: kunati.com

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum