MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 01:59:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

OCT 20-30

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OCT 20-30  (Read 1359 times)
shark
« on: October 20, 2008, 12:34:47 pm »

WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE DOING NOW?

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=930&z=4

Author of 'Drew Peterson Exposed' Releases Audio Tapes of a Suspect’s Unguarded Moments on the One Year Anniversary of Stacy Peterson’s Disappearance
Having spent 168 hours interviewing Peterson, Derek Armstrong can share some shocking insights and observations; reveals his thoughts on whether or not Peterson is a cold-blooded killer or just a major suspect.
kunati.com - October 20, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Chicago, Ill. and Toronto, Ontario / Even before he did a single interview for the new book Drew Peterson Exposed, author Derek Armstrong insisted that Drew Peterson take a polygraph.  He was not the first person to make that request, but he was the only one able to convince Peterson to take one. 

That polygraph, which has become the latest twist in the case of Peterson, a former Chicago-area police sergeant accused in the disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy, has been referenced on NBC’s Today show, CBS’ The Early Show, Nancy Grace and many others. 

Now Armstrong, who tape-recorded his exclusive conversations with Peterson, is available to talk about the lie detector test, discuss his observations of Peterson and will even release audio excerpts from never-before-heard broadcast quality recordings.

In unguarded moments, in grueling 12-hour sessions, Peterson is heard to say things such as “…post-mortem depression” relating to Stacy and “…She comes up dead or something, they're going to be looking at me.”

Author Armstrong says, “I had Drew Peterson’s full cooperation in writing this book—unprecedented access he and his lawyer now regret—and spent more time with him than anyone outside his inner circle,” says Armstrong.  “Polygraphs, timelines and now audio tapes of unguarded moments with a suspect in a sensational crime allowed me to form an opinion on some important questions. Is he a killer? A sociopath? Can he fool a polygraph?

“The discrepancies in the timeline, the deceptive answers in the polygraph and these audio clips are compelling reasons for him to remain the main suspect.

“I was sort of a fly on the wall and now I’m buzzing.”

Editor’s note:  Derek Armstrong is available for TV, radio and print interviews.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 12:37:34 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

shark
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 10:27:37 pm »

"http://www.smashmash.tv/showvideo.php?vd=1_1815038030"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 10:29:26 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 10:20:08 am »

Love it!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 10:25:42 am »

Joe Hosey on the radio at 10 tonight with Susan Murphy Milano:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justiceinterrupted
Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 02:17:46 pm »

Peterson, Savio Investigations 'Highly Productive'
CHICAGO (STNG) ― With the one-year aniversary of the disapearance of Stacy Peterson coming up next week, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow says the investigation into her disappearnce has been "highly productive" and he expects a resolution to her case or that of the murder of Kathleen Savio "in the near future."

Peterson has been missing since Sunday, Oct. 28, 2007, when she left her Bolingbrook home. Her husband, Drew Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, has denied any involvement in her disappearance, as well as the death of his third wife, Savio, whose body was found in a bathtub on March 1, 2004. Her death was initially ruled an accidental drowning but later classified as a homicide.

The Illinois State Police continue to conduct "exhaustive" investigations into Stacy Peterson's disappearance and Savio's murder, a release from Glasgow's office said.

The Will County State's Attorney's office reopened the investigation into Savio's death, and after filing a petition with the court to exhume her remains, a board certified forensic pathologist confirmed Glasgow's assertion that her death was a homicide.

A special grand jury -- convened in November 2007 to hear testimony and evidence regarding Stacy Peterson's disappearance and Savio's murder -- is still receiving evidence, the release said.

The investigations into both Stacy Peterson's disappearance and Savio's murder "have been highly productive," Glasgow said. "I fully expect there to be a resolution in at least one of these investigations in the near future."

Glasgow also said the investigations prompted him to propose a new law that will enable state prosecutors to "use a murder victim's cries for help as evidence at trial to convict her brutal killer."

The legislation, which will become law in November, will enable prosecutors to bring previously inadmissible evidence to trial "to ensure abusive murderers cannot profit from their wrongdoing," Glasgow said. It will apply to crimes committed before its enactment, provisions recently affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Glasgow said his office is "committed to making certain that justice is served for (the families and friends of Peterson and Savio)."

"My office continues to work hard to assist the Illinois State Police in advancing both investigations under intense national and local media coverage.

"We have done our best to respond to legitimate media queries without jeopardizing the integrity of these investigations or the secrecy of the Special Grand Jury. While this has proven difficult at times, I respect the professionalism displayed by the press during these investigations."
  http://cbs2chicago.com/local/stacy.peterson.investigation.2.846369.html
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 06:48:43 pm »

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6465703
Former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson is scheduled to be back in court Thursday.
Peterson has been charged with two counts of unlawful use of a weapon for possessing a rifle shorter than the legal length and for attempting to transfer it to his son, Stephen.
A December 8 trial date has already been set.
Thursday's hearing will focus on pretrial defense motions such as jury selection
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 07:01:22 pm »

Resolution Near For Stacy Peterson & Kathleen Savio Cases? Last Edited: Wednesday, 22 Oct 2008, 1:16 PM CDT Created: Wednesday, 22 Oct 2008, 1:16 PM CDT

With the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Stacy Peterson coming up next week, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow says the investigation into her disappearance has been "highly productive" and he expects a resolution to her case or that of the murder of Kathleen Savio "in the near future."Peterson has been missing since Sunday, Oct. 28, 2007, when she left her Bolingbrook home. Her husband, Drew Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, has denied any involvement in her disappearance, as well as the death of his third wife, Savio, whose body was found in a bathtub on March 1, 2004. Her death was initially ruled an accidental drowning but later classified as a homicide.The Illinois State Police continue to conduct "exhaustive" investigations into Stacy Peterson's disappearance and Savio's murder, a release from Glasgow's office said.The Will County State’s Attorney’s office reopened the investigation into Savio’s death, and after filing a petition with the court to exhume her remains, a board certified forensic pathologist confirmed Glasgow's assertion that her death was a homicide.A special grand jury -- convened in November 2007 to hear testimony and evidence regarding Stacy Peterson’s disappearance and Savio’s murder -- is still receiving evidence, the release said.The investigations into both Stacy Peterson’s disappearance and Savio’s murder "have been highly productive," Glasgow said. "I fully expect there to be a resolution in at least one of these investigations in the near future."Glasgow also said the investigations prompted him to propose a new law that will enable state prosecutors to "use a murder victim’s cries for help as evidence at trial to convict her brutal killer."The legislation, which will become law in November, will enable prosecutors to bring previously inadmissible evidence to trial "to ensure abusive murderers cannot profit from their wrongdoing," Glasgow said. It will apply to crimes committed before its enactment, provisions recently affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court.Glasgow said his office is "committed to making certain that justice is served for (the families and friends of Peterson and Savio).""My office continues to work hard to assist the Illinois State Police in advancing both investigations under intense national and local media coverage."We have done our best to respond to legitimate media queries without jeopardizing the integrity of these investigations or the secrecy of the Special Grand Jury. While this has proven difficult at times, I respect the professionalism displayed by the press during these investigations."
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:26 am »

YEAR LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT ****!!!

Drew Peterson Releases Statement on One-Year Anniversary of Wife Stacy’s Disappearance
ThePublicityAgency.com - October 28, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Bolingbrook, Ill. and New York, N.Y. / Responding to reporters' inquiries seeking comment on the one year anniversary of Stacy Peterson’s disappearance, Drew Peterson released the following statement: 

“There is not a single day that goes by that I don’t think about Stacy, so to me Tuesday is just another day of her being away.  I realize this may be a significant event for the media, but it is not for me or my family.  I won’t be participating in any vigils.  Instead, I am giving one interview and then I will be far from the media spotlight spending quality time with my kids who need their dad now more than ever.

“For those who are concerned about my children, I thank you.  But there’s no need for worry.  I am taking good care of them though I have to admit acting as both dad and mom takes a lot of work and patience.  My son Thomas is first in his class at one of the largest and finest high schools in Illinois.  His brother Chris is also doing exceptionally well in school and is involved in wrestling and other activities.  My youngest kids, Anthony and Lacy are too young to be in school but both are happy and healthy and adjusting normally. 

“I have consistently and steadfastly maintained that I had nothing to do with Stacy’s disappearance and the death of Kathy Savio, my third wife. I hope that Stacy returns home or reveals herself, and that I am one day cleared of any wrongdoing in both cases.  Until then, I remain strong thanks in no small part to my family and especially my kids who believe in their dad.”

Media Note:  Drew Peterson is not available for further comment.  He is scheduled to make only one media appearance on Tuesday on NBC’s Today show with Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 06:15:52 pm »

THE VIGIL OF KATHLEEN SAVIO AND STACY PETERSON!!!

Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 05:07:29 pm »

thanks shark, that was beautiful.  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum