MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 05:46:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Remains found in Lynwood Illinois

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remains found in Lynwood Illinois  (Read 343 times)
Dearheart

« on: May 28, 2008, 10:02:32 pm »

Police seeking clues to its identity
Tribune staff report
4:29 PM CDT, May 28, 2008
Article tools
E-mail Share
Digg Del.icio.us Facebook Fark Google Newsvine Reddit Yahoo Print Reprints Post comment Text size: Lynwood police are trying to determine the identity of a person whose skeletal remains were found Tuesday morning in a farmer's field.

"We're looking at missing person reports to see if there's any connection, but right now we're waiting to see if the medical examiner's office can clarify if it was male or female," said Police Chief Russell Pearson.

A farmer called police after he noticed the human remains.

"He was out fertilizing his field and got out to walk the property, which has a wooded section right off of 202nd Street and Burnham Avenue," Pearson said. "He said he noticed it right away."

The torso, spine and legs were intact, but the skull and other bones were scattered around and the clothing shredded, probably because of scavenging animals, Pearson said.

It's unclear whether foul play was involved, and investigators are unsure how long the body had been there. Pearson said he suspects the body may have been there since last summer or fall, when foliage would have hidden it.

The remains were found about 10 yards from the roadway, making it unlikely that it would have gone unnoticed by passing motorists if the body was first there during the winter, he said.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-lynwood-body_both_29may29,0,1910108.story?track=rss
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dearheart

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:07:58 pm »

now I found some similarities that I personally find interesting because of things I picked up in my readings....

This is very near Lansing Municipal Airport which is 54 minutes from Bolingbrook

and 1 hour 23 minutes (by ground) to Cushing Field Ltd. 

many connections to numbers I have picked up such as the number 83...it is right off of Highway 83

I knew the name Lynwood sounded familiar to me regarding Stacy and it is where the NE thought she could be most likely based on the letter and pictures of the cemetery that Sharon received back in December...the writer stated she would be found in a cemetery in Lynwood Illinois...this isn't a cemetery but this certainly isn't very far from the one in question

whomever this is I pray for them and their family!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:20:13 pm »

I didn't remember the reference to Lynwood back when the "person" put pictures all over sharon's lawn. Interesting point dearheart.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum