MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 03:21:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Oct 2-7, 2008

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oct 2-7, 2008  (Read 1589 times)
shark
« on: October 02, 2008, 01:48:35 pm »

Hello Guys, Just startin a new thread for any new news, or BS the dream team want to come forth with.
Heres to finding Stacy, and placing DREW PETERSON right where he belongs!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

i4doors

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:30:10 pm »

hi everyone...hope everybody is doing well. i am not on as much...pt job is kicking my as*...lol. i gues i can be grateful for the job. the catering company i work for pt is doing like 30% more this year than last. yay....well, i do need the money.  Cry take care everyone. prayers for stacy and little caylee to be found. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
tweety

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 05:31:17 pm »

OJ quilty on all 12 charges. Goody- Goody!!
   Ash/Lens site closes for any future comments. Smiley   It was getting pretty bad.
Report Spam   Logged
lorie

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 09:49:47 pm »

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1201957,100408bonesfound.article

October 4, 2008

Cook County sheriff's police are awaiting an examination of bones discovered Friday evening in a Palos Township forest preserve.

Two girls discovered five to eight bones while they were walking through Spears Woods, near 87th Street and LaGrange Road, about 5:30 p.m., according to sheriff's police spokeswoman Penny Mateck.

The bones were sent to the medical examiner's office, with an examination scheduled for today.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 10:15:43 pm »

Hey Lorie!!
How the heck are ya!!
Wow , we got bones! Thanks for the update!
I was just by there yesterday too!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 10:16:47 pm »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1202947,CST-NWS-bolingintro05.article

Did Drew Peterson tell the truth?
POLYGRAPH | Biggest answers 'not deceptive'

October 4, 2008

BY LISA DONOVAN Staff Reporter ldonovan@suntimes.com
The new book Drew Peterson Exposed about the former Bolingbrook police officer and his dead third wife and missing fourth wife is billed as a 300-page news story. And it does have some news.

Peterson -- under a cloud of suspicion after his third wife Kathleen Savio's mysterious death was finally ruled a homicide and his fourth wife Stacy Peterson vanished nearly a year ago -- agreed to take separate polygraph tests to address questions about both cases.

» Click to enlarge image

Author Derek Armstrong says that Drew Peterson "strikes me as a misunderstood man, a good father, a moral enigma, but not a killer."
(Richard A. Chapman/Sun-Times)

RELATED STORIES
Excerpt: 'Drew Peterson Exposed'
Polygraph shows Drew Peterson '86 percent (to) 98 percent likelihood . . . not guilty'
Special Section: Drew Peterson

Drew's timeline
In the new book Drew Peterson Exposed, the former Bolingbrook cop for the first time provides his own detailed account of his actions on Oct. 28, 2007 -- the day his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared:

5:30-6 A.M.
* Comes home from work at Bolingbrook Police Department.
* Talked to Stacy, who said she was going to visit her grandfather.
* Went to sleep.

10-10:30 A.M. (PERHAPS AS LATE AS 11 A.M.)
* Awakened by children.
* Stacy gone, kids home.

NOON-1 P.M.
* At home with kids.

1-1:30 PM
* Children at home (Tom and Kris watching Anthony and Lacy).
* Goes out to run Sunday errands.

2 P.M.
* Calls work (Bolingbrook police). Takes the night off. (Did this because he was retiring in December and had accumulated sick time to use or lose.

3:15 P.M.
* Tom, his 14-year-old son, is picked up by friends for a band concert.

6 P.M.
* Takes Kris, Anthony and Lacy to McDonald's. They have dinner and play at the playground at McDonald's.

7:30 P.M.
* Returns home with Kris, Anthony and Lacy.

8 P.M.
* Tom gets home from band concert.

9 P.M.
* At home, receives call from Stacy that she found someone and is leaving.

9:15 P.M.
* Leaves home to go and look for Stacy.

11-11:30 P.M.
* Returns home.
* Gets call from Stacy's sister, Cassandra Cales while still in the driveway. Tells her Stacy called and said she left with another man and took her passport, money and clothes.

11:45 P.M.
* Walks and gets Stacy's car and drives it home.

MIDNIGHT
* Gets home and goes to bed.

AROUND 2:30 A.M.
* Gets call from Bolingbrook PD telling him Cassandra Cales is filing a missing-persons report regarding Stacy
* Vaguely recalls getting another call, maybe from Cassandra's friend Bruce Zidrach. (Very tired and does not have a clear recollection of this call). Lee McCord -- described by author Derek Armstrong as an expert polygrapher with 30 years experience -- administered the tests and concluded Peterson was truthful when he said he had nothing to do with the death of Savio.

But in a polygraph focusing on the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, McCord found Peterson "deceptive" in answering three of six questions. The polygrapher asked: "Do you know the whereabouts of your wife Stacy?" Peterson said "no" -- a response the tester deemed "deceptive." Peterson said "yes" to whether he got a call from his wife the night of her disappearance. Again, McCord said that was "deceptive," and concluded the same to Peterson's "yes" to whether he last saw his wife at their home before going to bed after an overnight shift at work.

Author Armstrong, who bills himself as a journalist, author of mystery thrillers and "marketing guru," examines the results of the polygraph and concludes that Peterson, who has never been charged with a crime in connection with his wives but has been described by authorities as a "suspect" in Stacy Peterson's disappearance, would not have harmed his wives.

At one point, he describes Peterson as an enigma -- but not a killer.

He backs that assertion with Peterson's own hour-by-hour breakdown of how he spent Oct. 28, 2007 -- the day Stacy Peterson vanished, leaving behind their two young children. Authorities previously have questioned the timeline Peterson gave them.
Report Spam   Logged
lorie

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 11:27:02 pm »

Hey Lorie!!
How the heck are ya!!
Wow , we got bones! Thanks for the update!
I was just by there yesterday too!!

Heya Shark Smiley Im doing great, how are you doing? I still havent heard any updates yet on the bones they found. I hope it is good news. If you take i55 to LaGrange Road it is only up about  2 miles. That is pretty close and you can get there almost from Archer Ave also. So lets hope and pray it is one of our missing so one of the families can have some kind of closure and peace. If they are even human bones this hasnt been determined yet
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 02:25:07 am »

Thanks for the updates guys! The bones could be something very important, and I believe dp "passing" the lie detector about Kathleen is only because he has had so much time to believe his own lies.
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 04:50:30 pm »

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1203480,CST-NWS-peterson05.article

'86 [to] 98 percent likelihood . . . not guilty'
Recommend (1) Comments

October 5, 2008

BY DAN ROZEK Staff Reporter/drozek@suntimes.com
Drew Peterson says he hasn't read the new book about him yet. He's waiting for free copies he's been promised. But he thinks other people should read it.

In Drew Peterson Exposed, author Derek Armstrong relies heavily on lie-detector tests and concludes Peterson probably wasn't involved in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.

The tests also indicated Drew Peterson didn't play a role in the 2004 drowning death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, Armstrong argues.

In an interview, Peterson said those results prove what he's been saying since Stacy Peterson vanished last Oct. 2.

"I've been telling the truth all along," Peterson said. "Why would I take [the tests] if I was gonna lie?"

Peterson cooperated with Armstrong to provide what he called an "objective" account of Savio's death and Stacy's disappearance.

"I said, 'Let's get this story out there from an objective point of view,' " said Peterson, who said he has no financial stake in the book.

Citing the polygraph tests, Armstrong concluded: "There is between an 86 percent and 98 percent likelihood Drew Peterson is not guilty."

Still, Armstrong wrote, Peterson provided seemingly "deceptive" answers to three questions, including one in which he denied knowing where Stacy is.

Peterson said he answered all the questions truthfully -- and is surprised several answers were deemed questionable.

"I can't even speculate on it. I don't know why," Peterson said. "I have my suspicions where Stacy is. Maybe that has something to do with it," he said.

The new book doesn't sit well with relatives of Savio or Stacy Peterson, who note the polygraph tests aren't admissible in court.

"It's meaningless," said Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson's family. "We're not changing our view of what his involvement was with Stacy and Kathleen."

Armstrong apparently views the 54-year-old Peterson differently, at one point calling him "a good father, a moral enigma, but not a killer."

To which Peterson said: "Thank you, I'll take that description."
Related Blog Posts
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 04:17:29 pm »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1204601,4_1_JO06_DREWTIMELINE_S1.article

DREW'S LYING ASS TIMELINE

Drew's Timeline
Recommend Comments

October 6, 2008

DREW'S TIMELINE

In the new book "Drew Peterson Exposed," the former Bolingbrook cop for the first time provides his own detailed account of his actions Oct. 28 -- the day his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, disappeared:

5:30-6 a.m.: Came home from Bolingbrook Police Department, talked to Stacy, who said she was going to visit her grandfather, and went to sleep.

10-10:30 a.m. (or 11 a.m.): Awakened by children, Stacy gone and kids home.

Noon-1 p.m.: At home with kids.

1-1 :30 p.m.: Children at home (Tom and Kris watch Anthony and Lacy), runs errands.

2 p.m.: Calls Bolingbrook police to take the night off. (He was retiring in December and had sick time to use or lose.)

3: 15 p.m: Tom, his 14-year-old son, is picked up by friends for a band concert.

6 p.m.: Takes Kris, Anthony and Lacy to McDonald's. They have dinner and play at the playground at McDonald's.

7 :30 p.m.: Returns home with Kris, Anthony and Lacy.

8 p.m.: Tom gets home from band concert.

9 p.m.: At home, receives call from Stacy that she found someone and is leaving.

9: 15 p.m.: Leaves home to go and look for Stacy.

11-11: 30 p.m.: Returns home and gets call from Stacy's sister, Cassandra Cales while still in the driveway. Tells her Stacy called and said she left with another man and took her passport, money and clothes.

11: 45 p.m.: Walks and gets Stacy's car and drives it home.

Midnight: Gets home and goes to bed.

Around 2:30 a.m.: Gets call from Bolingbrook police telling him Cassandra Cales is filing a missing-persons report regarding Stacy. Vaguely recalls getting another call, maybe from Cassandra's friend Bruce Zidrach. (Very tired and does not have a clear recollection of call).

LYING, DIRTY, CROOKED ,RUDE, NASTY, MURDERING,COWARDESS PIG!!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 04:19:22 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
lorie

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 05:28:02 pm »

They have a new post up over at Hang Drews place posting and discussing the book  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 10:54:45 pm »

They have a new post up over at Hang Drews place posting and discussing the book  Wink

Thanks Lor!!! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 06:59:37 pm »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 7, 2008

Governor Blagojevich Takes Action on Legislation that Allows Testimony of Witness who was Murdered by Defendant
Provides assistance for prosecuting attorneys to get a conviction when the defendant has intentionally murdered a key witness in effort to silence them

CHICAGO – Governor Rod R. Blagojevich today acted on legislation that will allow the courts to admit a statement from a witness who was intentionally murdered by the defendant if they determine the murder was to prevent the witness from testifying against the defendant. With support from the bill sponsors, advocates and prosecutors, the Governor used his amendatory veto power to give the act an immediate effective date.

Governor Blagojevich took action at the request of the bill’s sponsors. Without the amendatory veto, the legislation would not take effect until June 1, 2009.  The General Assembly will now need to act to accept the amendatory veto and so that the voices of the silenced victims can be heard immediately. The General Assembly is expected to act next month.

“Too often, victims of domestic violence cry out for help, but those cries aren’t heard. In the most tragic cases, victims are murdered by their abusers when they reach out for help, and they are silenced forever. Now the voices of those victims will be heard in the courtroom and justice can be served,” Governor Blagojevich said.

Senate Bill 2718, sponsored by Senator A. J. Wilhelmi (D - Crest Hill) and Representative Careen M. Gordon (D - Coal City), and initiated by Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow, is designed to eliminate the incentive for criminals in Illinois to kill witnesses in an attempt to prevent them from testifying at trial. The legislation allows prosecutors to enter into evidence the relevant statements from witnesses who were killed.

“This legislation will clarify the rules of evidence in Illinois and will prevent defendants from escaping justice by murdering witnesses,” State’s Attorney James Glasgow said. “Prosecutors at the federal level, as well as in other states, have been using this rule of evidence for years to secure convictions against dangerous criminals.”

The new law will allow a judge to decide at a pretrial hearing whether the court will consider a hearsay testimony. At the pretrial hearing, a judge will determine if the defendant murdered the witness and the murder was intended to make the witness unavailable for testimony, if the unavailable witness’ statements are reliable, and if justice is best served if the statements will be admitted into evidence.

For the statement to be admissible, the trial court judge must make specific findings that each of the following criteria has been met:
·        Specific intent by the defendant to make the witness unavailable by murdering the declarant.
·        Reliability of the statement.
·        The interests of justice will be best served by the admission of the statement into evidence.

“The ability for one to testify against a perpetrator of a crime is an instrumental element of our judicial system. Criminals should not benefit when they try to stifle our system of justice by murdering a key witness. I want to thank Governor Blagojevich for supporting this bill and giving those who can no longer be with us a voice,” said Senator A.J. Wilhelmi. 

This new law is supported by the recent Supreme Court decision of Giles v. California which upheld the common law doctrine called “the forfeiture of wrongdoing,” which states that the defendant forfeits his/her rights under the Sixth Amendment to confront the witness if the defendant has caused the witness to be unavailable. Senate Bill 2718 codifies the common law doctrine to make it enforceable in Illinois. This doctrine has been made into law in more than a dozen other states, including Maryland, California, Connecticut, North Carolina, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont and Hawaii.

“I am proud to sponsor legislation that allows the court to hear testimony from those that criminals have tries to silence. This law will help bring a bit of peace to victims’ families and assist prosecuting attorneys in convicting those who would kill in order to prevent a witness from testifying against them,” said Representative Careen Gordon.

“In order to bring justice, courts need to be able to hear the testimony of key witnesses. Unfortunately in Illinois, courts could not hear from many victims of domestic violence, because their spouse murdered them to keep quiet. I thank the Governor for standing up for these victims of domestic violence,” said Barbara Shaw, Director of the Illinois Violence Prevention Authority.

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 08:22:40 pm »

I am glad this law has finally been passed in IL, does it mean that it can't be used in court until June of 2009? Will we have to wait until then for an arrest? Well it's better than waiting forever.
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 04:52:23 pm »

I am glad this law has finally been passed in IL, does it mean that it can't be used in court until June of 2009? Will we have to wait until then for an arrest? Well it's better than waiting forever.

IT WAS SENT BACK FOR EFFECTIVENESS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
I GOT TO FIND THE LINK!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum