MyBlueShark
April 18, 2024, 06:28:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sept. 16th to 26th

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sept. 16th to 26th  (Read 2279 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: September 16, 2008, 01:39:06 am »

Ok it's so slow I am making this thread for 10 days. We will see what happens. Thanks for the update on casey anthony- tweety. That woman is going around in a revolving door. It's crazy!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

i4doors

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:05:56 pm »

hi blue...how are you? yea....that casey is a real winner! i get sick to my stomach trying to figure out what happened to poor little caylee. i just don't understand.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Izzy

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:14 pm »

Hey guys, how are you?  I don't get much opportunity to check in these days.  Miss reading updates - if only there were some.
I do check in now and then to see what's up.  Hope all is going well for you all.  I'm normally optimistic and keep hoping there will be some really good news soon, it's just that I've been saying that for months...  but I'm still praying for a resolution to this mess.
Report Spam   Logged

IMHO
i4doors

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:29:53 pm »

Sorry for the double post - not sure how that happened. 
hi izzy..how are you? yea, i keep praying they will find stacy...lisa...and now, little caylee. so, so, sad.... Sad
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
tweety

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:33 pm »

Hello everyone.  tomorrow  Drew has his 1;30 pretrial court date, on the gun charges.   Hope soon the charges will be the major charge.

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?Huh???
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 07:13:35 pm »

SEPT. 18 court ruleings

ALSO MORE CT. DATES
10-9, 10-23, 12-8

Judge In Peterson Trial Confirms Existence Of Tapes; Denies Gag Order
September, 18, 2008
The date has now been set for Drew Peterson to go on trial on charges he owned an illegal rifle.

http://video.nbc5.com/player/?id=667541
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 07:18:48 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 07:15:35 pm »

WELL WELL WELL, it looks like the state does infact have tapes the judge wants to hear!!!
THANK YOU LEN & PAULA, YOU ARE THE KEY THAT HAS OPENED HIS JAIL CELL!!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 08:12:00 pm »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=817&z=4

Drew Peterson's Publicist Releases Statement on New Book with Partial Embargoed Title
'I can confirm that Drew Peterson did give extended interviews' says Peterson's Florida publicist Glenn Selig.
ThePublicityAgency.com - September 18, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Tampa, Fla. and Chicago, Ill. / Drew Peterson's publicist Glenn Selig released the following statement responding to the announcement this evening by Canadian publisher Kunati, Inc. of the upcoming book Drew Peterson Exposed on the Drew Peterson case. 

STATEMENT FROM GLENN SELIG (pronounced Sell-ig)-DREW PETERSON'S PUBLICIST

"I can confirm that Drew Peterson did give extended interviews to author Derek Armstrong for the writing of the book Drew Peterson Exposed.  Mr. Armstrong requested, and was granted access to Mr. Peterson, because he was conducting an independent investigation of Mr. Peterson and the accusations that continue to swirl around him."

"Mr. Peterson and his criminal defense attorney Joel Brodsky and I look forward to responding to any and all of Mr. Armstrong's findings at the appropriate time."

"The book is not out yet and Mr. Peterson has not seen the book yet.  So it would be inappropriate to comment at this time."

Editor's Note:  Drew Peterson, Joel Brodsky and Glenn Selig will not be available for any interviews on this subject for now.  This statement is all that's being said about the book at this time.

To receive updates on the Drew Peterson case, send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com with "Drew Peterson Case" in the subject line.  Or visit http://www.thepublicityagency.com/drew_peterson.htm.

Additional information about Drew Peterson Exposed from the publisher's Web site: http://www.kunati.com/news/

October 28, 2008 marks the one year anniversary of Stacy Peterson’s disappearance. Since then, her husband Drew Peterson has been at the center of a media storm which shows no sign of abating—his most recent appearance on national television was one of the highest-rated television segments this year.

He is a person of interest in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson in October 2007, and his involvement in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, is now under renewed police scrutiny.

As a introduction to the new evidence, the author draws on hundreds of hours of exclusive interviews with Drew Peterson in this journalistic inquiry based on a complete private investigation. The facts and testimony assembled here shed new light on the details of the police investigations, the possible timelines, and the motives ascribed to Peterson. Conflicting witness accounts, false leads, widespread rumors, and red herrings that have dogged the case are analyzed and 140 photographs and documents (including many private family photos published here for the first time) go beyond the headlines to the heart of this sensational story. The frank and unvarnished portrait of Drew Peterson that emerges is bound to provoke further controversy.

Hardcover: 320 pages 140 photographs and documents reproduced
Publisher: Kunati Inc. (October 1, 2008) Embargoed Title.
Language: English ISBN-10: 1601641877 ISBN-13: 978-1601641878

Media Contact:
Glenn Selig, Publicist
The Publicity Agency, www.thepublicityagency.com
Phone: (813) 948-7767; Mobile (813) 300-5454
Email: glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 01:25:26 am »

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7465693&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1

CHECK THIS OUT !!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 01:40:44 am »

OMG!!! LMAO! yay, this is wonderful news! Thanks, Shark!
Go to link for video
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7465693&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Surveillance Video Could Hurt Peterson Case
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Sep 2008, 9:24 PM CDT
Bolingbrook, IL.  --  Former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson gets a surprise in court today. A judge reveals details about a secret police surveillance video of Peterson. Craig Wall has the latest details and tells us why some say this could be damaging evidence.

Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:53 am »

Watch those male parts start their **** session!!!
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 10:08:06 am »

Wiretap tapes exist, judge says
September 19, 2008 · No Comments
By Danya ****
dhooker@mysuburbanlife.com

A Will County Judge confirmed Thursday that Drew Peterson was the subject of a court-authorized surveillance operation.

The revelation bolsters claims made earlier by two of Peterson’s former friends, Len Wawczak and Paula Stark, who said they wore police-issued wiretaps to secretly record seven months worth of private conversations with the former Bolingbrook police officer suspected in his wife’s disappearance.

Peterson and his attorney Joel Brodsky had previously doubted the existence of such tapes, saying Wawczak and Stark’s allegations were simply a money-making scheme. But Judge Richard Schoenstedt, after listening to Brodsky argue that the state was required to turn over the results of any surveillance operation if one took place, said there are surveillance tapes and that they are in his possession.

“The state can’t give you that information,” Schoenstedt told Brodsky. “The list is extensive and I have been in the process of going through this information.”

The exchange was part of a hearing to discuss several motions filed by both state prosecutors and Peterson’s attorneys in the lead up to a trial on charges that Peterson possessed an AR-15 assault rifle that was too short under state law and that he illegally transfered the weapon to his son. Brodsky and co-counsel Andrew Abood had asked the state to turn over the results of any surveillance of Peterson to determine if they contained information relevant to the upcoming trial.

The state provided Brodsky with a list of dates specifying when surveillance operations were requested and authorized, but did not say what type of surveillance was used or what information investigators gathered.

Schoenstedt said he could not turn over the information until he had reviewed the tapes, CDs and DVDs to ensure they complied with the court order issued when the wiretaps were granted approval. Brodsky said he could not comment about what exactly the dates on the list referred to and did not comment on the length of the surveillance operations.

“We don’t know and I doubt we’ll ever be able to talk about the extent of the surveillance,” Brodsky said.

In July, Wawczak and Stark said they had worn wires for seven months to help gather information as part of the investigation into the Oct. 28 disappearance of Peterson’s wife Stacy. Peterson is the sole suspect in the case, which police are calling a “potential homicide.” Police are also investigating the March 2004 drowning of Kathleen Savio, which was recently reclassified as a homicide. No suspects have been named in the death.

Peterson has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged with a crime.

But the investigations have led to two felony weapons charges against Peterson. While carrying out a search warrant on Peterson’s home in November, police seized about a dozen firearms. Among the weapons was the AR-15, which police say is illegal.

Jury selection and the trial are scheduled to begin Dec. 8. On Thursday, Schoenstedt heard arguments from regarding motions each side had filed, including Brodsky’s request to have additional safeguards in place to ensure an impartial jury and the state’s request to issue a gag order preventing anyone involved in the case from speaking to reporters.

“This case is a court case that should be argued in court, not in the press,” Assistant State’s Attorney Gregory DeBord said.

Schoenstedt denied the gag order after Brodsky and Abood said the public had a right to hear the facts of the case. The judge also deferred all questions relating to jury selection until an Oct. 23 hearing. Brodsky said he is proposing including providing potential jurors with a detailed questionairre to determine their impartiality and questioning jurors in private to prevent their answers from biasing others.

The defense is also considering requesting the trial be moved outside of Will County.

“Everybody is making efforts so that (change of venue) motion can be avoided if possible,” Schoenstedt said. “But I understand it’s out there.”

Schoenstedt said he is open to a variety of ideas to ensure a fair trial and said he plans to call as many as 100 potential jurors for selection, compared to the 35 he usually calls for non-homicide felonies

“(A change of venue) is something to consider but we’re a long way from deciding that,” Abood said. “I’m certain this judge is going to be everything possible to make sure (Peterson) gets a fair trial.”

Categories: All · Peterson news (general) · Weapons charges
Tagged: blogs, drew peterson, Kathleen Savio, news, Stacy Peterson, surveillance, trials
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 12:51:15 pm »

Oh yes, I love this! Brodsky can you say "I don't know what the HELL I'm talking about?"  Because you don't, all this time harping about how the state has to notify someone about the surveillance used on them. WRONG! wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! ya dumbass! I think McDonalds is hiring. LMAO!
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 01:52:09 pm »

Local news digest
http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1173097,091908localdigest.article
Will County

Drew surveillance revealed

A Will County judge says he is in possession of an "extensive" amount of evidence detailing police surveillance of former Bolingbrook police sergeant Drew Peterson.

Circuit Court Judge Richard Schoenstedt disclosed the existence of CDs, DVDs and tapes during a pretrial hearing Thursday, according to a published report. Peterson's attorneys asked for information on any electronic surveillance police conducted on their client.

Peterson, 54, faces two felony charges related to a semiautomatic rifle seized by authorities investigating the October 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy. Police have identified him as a suspect in her disappearance.

Peterson also is being investigated concerning the March 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, who was found in a bathtub in her Bolingbrook home while her divorce from Peterson was pending. Her death was initially ruled accidental, but the inquiry was reopened after Stacy Peterson vanished and Savio's death was ruled a murder.

AP

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Report Spam   Logged

tweety

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 06:07:33 pm »

Have you heard the new song on Len's site??

http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum