MyBlueShark
April 16, 2024, 05:19:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sept. 8th, 9th, 10th, & 11th

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sept. 8th, 9th, 10th, & 11th  (Read 654 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: September 08, 2008, 11:27:36 am »

Ok, heres a new thread. I hope for some solid information to solve a crime and bring justice.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tweety

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 04:41:13 pm »

slide show of george Anthony, pushing protesters.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17417748/detail.html
Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:57 pm »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1155562,JO10_PETERSON_WEB.article

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cb7uv

Peterson’s ex-friend pleads guilty to attack

September 10, 2008Recommended (1)

Sun-Times News Group
BOLINGBROOK — The man who wore a wire on Drew Peterson pleaded guilty Wednesday to confronting the former suburban cop outside a barber shop and shoving him during a heated dispute.

Len Wawczak appeared Wednesday morning in Bolingbrook Local Court and pleaded guilty to a local ordinance charge of battery against Peterson in the July 24, 2008 incident, according to Bolingbrook police Sgt. John Sullivan.

Will County Judge Ray Nash said the disposition for the case should be released within the next few business days, according to Sullivan.

Peterson kept his cool as his neighbor and former friend ambushed him in the parking lot of the Hyroglyphics Barber Shop in the 300 block of North Schmidt Road, hurling obscenities as gawkers egged him on.

“I’ll beat the [expletive] out of you!” Wawczak yelled. “You ain’t nothing but a murderer. Say something!”

“Hit me,” Peterson replied. “I’m going down.”

As Wawczak kept yelling, Peterson turned around and Wawczak pushed him in the back. Peterson later said his back hurt.

Both men later turned themselves in at the Bolingbrook Police Dept., where Peterson was released and Wawczak charged with battery.

Wawczak had just heard that Peterson was supposedly telling people he had slept with Wawczak’s wife. He also was angry after hearing that Peterson has shot dirty looks at Wawczak’s 20-year-old son at the barbershop.

Earlier that week, Wawczak and his wife, Paula Stark, said they had worn a wire on Peterson for seven months.

Peterson has been named a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. Police are also investigating the bathtub drowning of Peterson’s fourth wife, Kathleen Savio, which has been labeled a homicide.

Peterson has denied having anything to do with Savio’s death or Stacy’s disappearance.
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 07:04:15 pm »

Thanks for the update tweety! You're a good bird! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 08:19:12 am »

Ex-pal pleads guilty after Peterson fight

September 10, 2008

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1155562,JO10_PETERSON_WEB.article

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com

BOLINGBROOK -- A push in the back got Len Wawczak a slap on the wrist.

Wawczak, who has said he and his wife, Paula Stark, wore a wire for police for months in hopes of nailing Drew Peterson for a pair of murders, pleaded guilty to battering Peterson in a strip mall parking lot in July. Wawczak had already admitted he confronted Peterson and pushed him in the back.

Wawczak says Peterson was shooting dirty looks at his 20-year-old son, Len Jr., prompting him to go after his former friend.

In exchange for his plea, Wawczak was hit with a $250 fine and six months court supervision, leaving him wishing he had done more to Peterson.

"If I'd known that's all it was going to be, I would have popped (him)," Wawczak said, who accused Peterson of being a murderer.

State police have named Peterson a suspect in the October disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. They have classified the case a "potential homicide" investigation.

State police also are investigating the March 2004 apparent bathtub drowning of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio. At the time of her death, state police found nothing suspicious about the drowning, which was ruled an
accident. After Stacy's disappearance, Savio's death was determined to be a homicide.

"I call him Houdini Peterson," Wawczak said, "because he makes (expletive) disappear."

At the time of his arrest, Wawczak said he expected Peterson to be charged with murder before his own court appearance for the battery charge. He said Wednesday that was a "bad calculation," but was still convinced Peterson
would be locked up.

"I have 100 percent faith in (State¹s Attorney) James Glasgow's office that they're going to arrest him," Wawczak said. "An arrest is imminent on Drew Peterson."

Wawczak in court
Wawczak wore a T-shirt emblazoned with Stacy's image to his court appearance.

"I wore it for two reasons," he said. "No. 1, because Stacy's still missing. And No. 2, I was hoping he'd be here and I could disgrace him in his own backyard."

Peterson was not present. He said Wednesday that he was unimpressed with the sentence imposed on Wawczak and mocked his attacker"s attire.

"He's become one of the cult," said Peterson, referring to the large group of Stacy's friends and family who have banded together to keep her disappearance in the public eye.

Wawczak's faith in Glasgow notwithstanding, he said he has plans for Peterson if action is not taken by the time he was off court supervision.

"If he's still around in six months," Wawczak said, "I'm going to (expletive) throw him around again like a rag doll."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum