MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 02:35:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Re: Aug. 26th, 27th, & 28th

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Aug. 26th, 27th, & 28th  (Read 1175 times)
tweety

« on: August 26, 2008, 10:20:11 am »

Heres a funny for ya----  http://tinyurl.com/5qefb7
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:24:44 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

tweety

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:17:18 pm »

Hey Len has a contest going, heres  the link     http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:31:31 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 08:31:01 pm »

lol...thanks, tweety.. love it. joel for prez...lol Grin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:32:29 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
northtxmom

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 10:37:51 pm »

Welcome home Tweety!! Don't take this the wrong way but it's been quiet around here, what I mean is I miss your daily posts on the GJ and such....told ya it was meant in a good way!!   Wink
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:32:57 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 10:58:07 pm »

Welcome home Tweety!! Don't take this the wrong way but it's been quiet around here, what I mean is I miss your daily posts on the GJ and such....told ya it was meant in a good way!!   Wink

Im so glad you all are trying to carry thisboard while Im trying to rehab my house before selling... Please know Im here , and check in everyday...Its so hard to rehab, and sit on a puter... LOL!!! 
Please excuse my abscence
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:33:27 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 11:24:34 pm »

Ahh, I forgot Shark has been so busy working on the house that's why it's so quiet, lol. I'm kidding!! I actually miss your posts you always manage to make me laugh no matter how bad my day has been so Thank You for that!! Hurry up woman, you are missed around here!!  Kiss
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:34:00 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 12:24:37 am »

Ahh, I forgot Shark has been so busy working on the house that's why it's so quiet, lol. I'm kidding!! I actually miss your posts you always manage to make me laugh no matter how bad my day has been so Thank You for that!! Hurry up woman, you are missed around here!!  Kiss

Im ready to pull my hair out.. I cant stand anymore Mr. Clean pads, and a damn paintbrush~~~~
So I would love to be settled ,but wat can ya do when someone else is eyeballin everything with a microscope... I miss you guys too!!!!
 Kiss
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:34:42 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 08:22:40 am »

Tomorrows court for Drew, to bad it's just on the gun charge.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:35:11 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 06:09:32 pm »

VERY SAD NEWS----- Tests Confirm Evidence Of Decomposition In Casey Anthony’s Car

POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EDT August 27, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car did come from a human body. Casey was offered limited immunity if she’d help detectives find her missing daughter, but they said the deal expires Thursday
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 06:23:37 pm »

VERY SAD NEWS----- Tests Confirm Evidence Of Decomposition In Casey Anthony’s Car

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Tests have confirmed the stench in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car did come from a human body. Casey was offered limited immunity if she’d help detectives find her missing daughter, but they said the deal expires Thursday

thanks, tweety. well, i can't say i am surprised.... Sad this is just soooo sad.
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
shark
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 08:41:45 pm »

thanks, tweety. well, i can't say i am surprised.... Sad this is just soooo sad.

Tweets your a god send with your alerts to all cases.. Thanks so much!!!

Now this is just horrible... I dont even want to know when it comes to children being murdered... I dont understand WHY!!!
OMG , that dirty ****!!!   Here we go with this story now...   FVCKING HORRIBLE IT IS!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 08:48:06 pm »

Video link to missing persons ceremony in Il.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6355421
Report Spam   Logged

tweety

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:14 am »

Thanks Blue, for video.  To bad the hearsay bill was screwed up, it would have been great if the Gov could have signed it at this event.
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:12 am »

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/plainfieldsun/news/1131758,4_1_JO28_PETERSON_S1.article

Missing persons group visits Bolingbrook
ABDUCTION PREVENTION DAY

August 28, 2008

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com

BOLINGBROOK -- This week the mayor of Bolingbrook proclaimed Wednesday Abduction Prevention Day, just in time for a national group devoted to missing people to pay a visit.

Mayor Roger Claar made the proclamation right after paying tribute to the independence days of Pakistan and India. While reading the short statement during Tuesday's village board meeting, he dropped the names of Bolingbrook residents Rachel Mellon Skemp, who vanished in 1996, and Stacy Peterson, who disappeared in October.

Wednesday, the Community United Effort Center For Missing Persons stopped in Bolingbrook to raise awareness of the Skemp and Peterson cases during a 17-state tour.
Still missing
Rachel was 13 years old when she was last seen alive. The day she disappeared, Rachel was home alone with her stepfather, Vince Mellon. She had a sore throat and called in sick to school. No one realized Rachel was missing until the evening, when her mother came home from work.

About four years after Rachel vanished, police picked up Vince Mellon and held him for nine hours at the Bolingbrook station house. Police then served a warrant ordering he surrender samples of his blood, saliva and body hair as part of a first-degree murder investigation.

Despite the presumption that Rachel was murdered, no one has been charged in connection with her disappearance.

State police declared Stacy Peterson the victim of a "potential homicide" soon after she vanished and named her husband, former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, a suspect.

But as with the Mellon case, no one has been charged in connection with the young woman's disappearance.

Stacy is Peterson's fourth wife. State police also are investigating the March 2004 death of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio. State police found nothing untoward the first time they probed Savio's death, but are getting another crack at it in the wake of Stacy's disappearance.
Village not involved
During Tuesday's meeting, Claar said Peterson had visited his home in the line of duty but never in a social capacity. Peterson contradicted this, saying he had been to Claar's house for Christmas parties.

Peterson also explained why he would go to Claar's house while on duty.

"When you're the watch commander, and he wants answers to things, he calls you and says, 'I want this and I want that.'" he said.

Claar said that beyond proclaiming Wednesday Abduction Prevention Day, the village is not involved in the Stacy Peterson case.
Report Spam   Logged

tweety

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:27 pm »

From WBBM on Peterson pretrial todAy on gun charge

At a Thursday status hearing, the judge set a December 8th trial date. He also scheduled a pretrial hearing for September 18th.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum