MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 10:20:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aug. 21st, 22nd, 23rd,24th,& 25th

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug. 21st, 22nd, 23rd,24th,& 25th  (Read 1600 times)
i4doors

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 09:37:06 pm »

Brian who?
wtf?
Where am I ?
LOL!!!
lol.... Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
shark
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 09:41:23 pm »

Brian who?
wtf?
Where am I ?
LOL!!!
lol.... Cheesy

Tongue Cheesy Kiss Cool
I KNOW ;IM A NUT JOB, BUT SOMETIMES ITS THE TRUTH OF HOW I FEEL!!!
LOL!!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 07:24:07 am »

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=783&z=4

Publicist Launches Online Press Kit for Client Drew Peterson
The page is designed as a hub to get the latest news and information from Drew Peterson.
thepublicityagency.com - August 23, 2008

Drew Peterson with Joel Brodsky on "Today." (The Publicity Agency photo)

(PRNewsChannel) / Tampa, Fla. - A new Web page is now online to release news and statements coming from Drew Peterson, Peterson's publicist announced today.

Peterson is the former Bolingbrook Police sergeant accused in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, his fourth wife.  The death of Kathleen Savio, his third wife, was recently ruled a homicide after her body was exhumed..

The Web page, created by The Publicity Agency, will serve as an online press kit for media agencies and reporters covering the Drew Peterson case. The story has dominated news headlines for more than six months. 

Peterson, a former SWAT officer, steadfastly denies any involvement in either case.

The Web page, http://www.thepublicityagency.com/drew_peterson.htm, contains photos, media clips and the latest press releases. 

"Statements and press releases will be posted here when there is news to share with the media," says Glenn Selig, Peterson's publicist.  "This would be a good page to add to your favorites."

Peterson has not been charged with any crime related to either case.  He is facing an unrelated gun charge.

Media interested in signing up to receive news alerts, should send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com

Source Web Site: thepublicityagency.com

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 01:18:52 pm »

The page is designed as a hub to get the latest news and information from Drew Peterson.

Tampa, Fla. - A new Web page is now online to release news and statements coming from Drew Peterson, Peterson's publicist announced today.

Peterson is the former Bolingbrook Police sergeant accused in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, his fourth wife.  The death of Kathleen Savio, his third wife, was recently ruled a homicide after her body was exhumed..

The Web page, created by The Publicity Agency, will serve as an online press kit for media agencies and reporters covering the Drew Peterson case. The story has dominated news headlines for more than six months.

Peterson, a former SWAT officer, steadfastly denies any involvement in either case.

The Web page, http://www.thepublicityagency.com/drew_peterson.htm, contains photos, media clips and the latest press releases.

"Statements and press releases will be posted here when there is news to share with the media," says Glenn Selig, Peterson's publicist.  "This would be a good page to add to your favorites."

Peterson has not been charged with any crime related to either case.  He is facing an unrelated gun charge.

Media interested in signing up to receive news alerts, should send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me a break, all we want to hear from that POS is the "TIMELINE"!
Report Spam   Logged

swisscheez

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 07:28:23 pm »

Tampa, Fla. - A new Web page is now online to release news and statements coming from Drew Peterson, Peterson's publicist announced today.

Media interested in signing up to receive news alerts, should send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me a break, all we want to hear from that POS is the "TIMELINE"!

Hey Blue, how the heck are ya?  It's been too long, I've been on vaca for 2 weeks and I even have the bags under my eyes to prove it!  Ha!  I do believe I need another just to rest up!  lol....
Now about the elusive timelime, huh??  Ole Drew ain't about to cough that up, that's his nah nah nah nah nah, *with a smirk* on his face. 
BTW "hi" everyone, looks like I haven't missed a whole lot, huh?  Was hoping Drewpy would have been arrested while I was away, a gal can dream, can't she!  Later then.....

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:14:33 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 07:43:19 pm »

Hi Swissy! Glad you are back! I hear ya, I always need a vac to rest after a vac myself. Get some prep H for those bags then sleep with cucumber slices on them, anyway that is what I have heard will help them extra bags ya get from too much fun! Get some rest, we missed ya! Blue
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:14:51 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 08:35:47 pm »

hi swiss...i wuz worried about ya! glad you had a good vaca...good to see ya back Wink
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:15:11 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
swisscheez

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 09:04:19 pm »

hi swiss...i wuz worried about ya! glad you had a good vaca...good to see ya back Wink

Hi darlin' thanks, I was mighty busy on my vaca, but it sure was great!
Now, I see I really didn't miss too much, oh well, GJ is still conveining I see, so hopefully soon ole Drew will get to test out the silver bracelets.  Ha! lol....Catch up with ya later i4........
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:14:03 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2008, 08:23:42 am »

This is part of Lens new post:     Drew don't need to take a Polygraph because the cops already know he is a liar and a killer. Oh and BTW when I talked to Len earlier today he said all the boats were back up and running because Len,Roy, and Yelton spent all day Saturday fixing and welding them he also said wait until Drew sees the new sign Roy and Len are working on. It's going to be parked out in front of Drew's house everyday. Maybe this will be the week that Stacy is found and brought home. Everyday that passes brings us one day closer to justice for Kathleen and Stacy and one day closer to this killer being taken off the streets of Bolingbrook.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:13:38 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 06:11:11 pm »

This is part of Lens new post:     Drew don't need to take a Polygraph because the cops already know he is a liar and a killer. Oh and BTW when I talked to Len earlier today he said all the boats were back up and running because Len,Roy, and Yelton spent all day Saturday fixing and welding them he also said wait until Drew sees the new sign Roy and Len are working on. It's going to be parked out in front of Drew's house everyday. Maybe this will be the week that Stacy is found and brought home. Everyday that passes brings us one day closer to justice for Kathleen and Stacy and one day closer to this killer being taken off the streets of Bolingbrook.

I cant wait to see what Roy and Len made up for a sign...  I hope and pray Stacy is found, and JUSTICE rings DP's neck!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:13:14 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum