MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 12:12:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Aug 18,19,20

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug 18,19,20  (Read 1267 times)
shark
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 09:08:14 pm »

SNIP~~~

The cops don't know about this story?? 

wasn't cass with her that day?

Show me the interview fuckwad! Ya wanna talk? then show it like you wanted to show that pic of tom, go on tv and bring it ya ****! We wanna see it, then ask dipshit where stacy is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is nuts..
Why does ISP state ,,,"Stacy Peterson did not leave 6 Pheasant Chase willingly!"

WOW now we got this!!  **** is gonna hit the fan now!!!  FVCK!!!
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6340746
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:10:17 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 11:08:49 pm »

Well, I'm only surprised that it has taken JB this long to come up with this BS story!! Looks like they have bounced back from the Lenny/Ashley fiasco. If this were true I'm sure LE would have said something by now since we did hear them say that Stacy did not cease all communication w/her family and leave the house willingly. What a crock of s**t this is!! Cass already said she was w/Stacy the entire day and I seriously doubt that Stacy was able to leave the house w/out DP the day before she vanished to have drinks w/a friend since he followed her every move. Funny how he made sure to state that the "friend" told Stacy to take "the cash" and not credit cards, so this friend knew that DP kept $25K in his safe? I'm always amazed at how stupid these stories are that they cook up!!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 06:07:54 am »

I agree NTEXMOM!!!
WTF, right before he goes to ct. on gun charge too...How convienant?
I wonder who this person is, who came forward?

Well new article Im posting...

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.stacy.2.799919.html

Aug 21, 2008 5:54 am US/Central
Attorney Claims Evidence Stacy Peterson Left Drew
 Reporting
Joanie Lum CHICAGO (CBS) ― As the search for Stacy Peterson continues, Drew Peterson's attorney says there's evidence to back up Drew's claim that Stacy ran away.

She has been missing for nearly 10 months, but as the family continues the search for the missing mother, Drew Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky says he has evidence Stacy left on her own.

CBS 2's Joanie Lum reports that Joel Brodsky says law enforcement officials knew that Stacy Peterson talked about leaving her husband before she disappeared.

He says the information is in an affidavit he received while preparing for an upcoming gun case against Drew Peterson.

Brodsky says a man who attended junior college with Stacy Peterson told authorities she confided in him the day before she disappeared. He allegedly says they had drinks on October 27th and Stacy told him she wanted out of her marriage.

The man, known only as Mike, told investigators he advised her to take cash and not use credit cards, so she could not be traced. And she reportedly told the friend, she would leave in the morning when Drew was asleep.

Stacy Peterson disappeared October 28th.

Brodsky says police knew about this conversation yet they named Drew Peterson a suspect in a case they call a potential homicide.

Brodsky says he won't name Stacy's male friend until he has a chance to personally interview him.

State police and Will County authorities would not comment, except to confirm that the document was part of the gun case against Peterson.

In that case, Peterson is charged with having an illegal firearm.
(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 06:08:33 am by shark » Report Spam   Logged
tweety

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 08:33:19 am »

We all knew Stacy wanted out of that, so called, marriage  Nothing new there!!
     Joel can file it with the Thailand, Kentucky, and Peoria sitings.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum