MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 07:44:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Christie Marie Cales??

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christie Marie Cales??  (Read 691 times)
northtxmom

« on: August 05, 2008, 01:01:12 am »

What's everyone's opinion on Stacy's moms mysterious disappearance? I don't think we've discussed it to much here so I thought I'd post this. Unfortunately, I think someone did something terrible to her and she hasn't been found either. There's been a lot of talk on line  about Drew doing something to her too but from all I could find, he never knew her. I was just curious because Christie would make attempts to comtact her kids although she had some problems, she was in and out of their lives then just vanished for 10 years. It's so sad, that's exactly why I know in my heart that Stacy would never willingly leave her kids, she knew the pain and how it would effect them for the rest of their lives.

So much pain and tragedy for one family to endure, breaks my heart! I wonder about Cassandra and the rest of the family! Here's a link to Christie's info..... Cry

http://www.nampn.org/cases/cales_christie.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 02:18:19 am »

What's everyone's opinion on Stacy's moms mysterious disappearance? I don't think we've discussed it to much here so I thought I'd post this. Unfortunately, I think someone did something terrible to her and she hasn't been found either. There's been a lot of talk on line  about Drew doing something to her too but from all I could find, he never knew her. I was just curious because Christie would make attempts to comtact her kids although she had some problems, she was in and out of their lives then just vanished for 10 years. It's so sad, that's exactly why I know in my heart that Stacy would never willingly leave her kids, she knew the pain and how it would effect them for the rest of their lives.

So much pain and tragedy for one family to endure, breaks my heart! I wonder about Cassandra and the rest of the family! Here's a link to Christie's info..... Cry

Yes I agree that stacy would be LESS likely to disappear like her Mom did. I also thinK she is dead and could be one of many on the doe web site. Even though dp wants to use that info as proof that it "runs in the family". Billshit dp you are as lame as your attempt to put stacy in a poor light. She seems to have been a very devoted Mom and 99% of us don't believe the **** you spew, dp! Bite my ass!
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 01:38:52 pm »

Yes I agree that stacy would be LESS likely to disappear like her Mom did. I also thinK she is dead and could be one of many on the doe web site. Even though dp wants to use that info as proof that it "runs in the family". Billshit dp you are as lame as your attempt to put stacy in a poor light. She seems to have been a very devoted Mom and 99% of us don't believe the **** you spew, dp! Bite my ass!

I dont even know what to say on this.. I believe I remember Cass saying on FSP that Drew did not know CC prior to her missing.
I couldn't stand NOT TO KNOW where my loved ones are.. God Bless this family!!! Kiss Cry
Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 08:01:12 am »

I don't think she just took off. I believe that drugs do a lot of damage to people and perhaps her being away for weeks at a time is just what was said. It's possible that she tried repeatedly to see her children only to be turned away by her ex.
I think that there's a lot more to that, but it wasn't investigated thoroughly because of her record.
She may have been killed by a drug dealer or abuser that knew her. It's possible she was trying to go straight and get her kids back, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
That may be partly why Drew wanted to befriend Bindy. Because he thought he could get some information about Stacy's mom.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum