MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 10:22:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Date ****

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Date ****  (Read 658 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 01:25:15 pm »

Who else has knowledge of this happening to others? Tell the story here.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 12:03:09 am »

Update: The victim is having some problems handling the anger she feels about what has happened to her and how it has changed her life. She has been lashing out and her family, who are also going through the changes, she feels it isn't fair that she has to avoid certain friends and places to avoid her attackers. Her front porch is no longer a safe place to talk with friends and she has not gotten any counseling yet. The counseling is coming but it takes a while to get processed through the system, all the while she feels angry and helpless.  When I heard the anger she felt was causing conflict at home I decided to give her some good old fashioned therapy to help her deal until her real therapy can start. So, I go pick her up with my daughter and another friend and drive out to country/fields on the outskirts of town, we find a desolate road with a driveway into a plowed field containing a row of BIG round hay bales and a telephone pole. We get the tire tool out of the back of the car, I draw faces on the pole with a sharpie and tell her to beat the **** out of them! She wails on them even using the sharp end to stab the faces, she doesn't say much. When she thinks she is done we take her over to the hay bale and tell her to stab the mother fuckers, "let it out", my daughter says, then she does she is cussing and stabbing that hay bale with all her might! I say who is that? She says the name of 1 of the perps, and keeps stabbing it/him. When she was done the tire tool tip was hot from the friction. I tell her to yell, she is to embarrassed to scream but I think she was able to let go of some of the anger for now, I told her Mom she might need to go out to the country once a week to deal with what has happened, her Mom said, I'll drive her out there any time she wants. I am glad she is staying the night here tonight, I hope she will sleep well being farther than across the street from the perps like she is at home.  and this is just the beginning..... Cry
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 02:57:54 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 09:28:20 pm »

blue, you are such a good person for doing that. i am glad she got some of her anger out. poor child...  Sad i hope things get better for her.
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
i4doors

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 09:04:57 pm »

blue, how is the young lady now? i hope she is at least healing some... Sad my prayers are with her.... Cry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 01:20:12 am »

blue, how is the young lady now? i hope she is at least healing some... Sad my prayers are with her.... Cry Cry
Thank you for asking, and thanks for the prayers.
She is in school and on medication and in therapy.
She feels better but is still concerned as to why no one has been arrested yet. I am wondering the same thing. She has requested that certain words not be used in her presence by her family. She can use those words but does not like to hear them with out being mentally prepared. Words like, assault, **** etc..etc..the Therapist said, "let her decide when she can hear them. Give her some control so she feels more powerful". She uses those words when she is away from home, speaking of a third person in a hypothetical situation. Sometimes it's in a joking fashion, but her family and I can tell it's just a way for her to cope. She is on an antidepressant, her mood is better and her anger is manageable now.  She must take prescription medication to sleep.  She is on anxiety meds to calm her when she has flash backs.
She is acting silly again and embarrassing me (or trying to) in the store, I let her... we laugh.  She will never be the same again, but I hope she will be OK someday.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:20:57 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:02 pm »

good, i am glad to see she is on the mend.  Undecided you know, she will never be completely over this...but, maybe she can one day deal with it. i hope she will be able to get off those meds...in the future(i know she needs them now). i will keep her in my prayers. she is a brave young lady...praying for justice!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum