MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 08:48:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Drew's goin down

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drew's goin down  (Read 579 times)
swisscheez

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 08:06:50 pm »

He's so funny he cracks himself up all the time......I could not imagine being a teenager and having "that" as a dad, life is hard enuff at their age then throw in "the ole web cam god, sex machine" and yea I bet it's a barrel of laughs around there.

Well IF he really cares about his kids, he will do the right thing...turn yourself in dp and give your kids a chance at a normal life away from you.
blue, i wish he would think about those children and do the right thing.... Sad

Hey i4, how the heck are ya???  Long time, my friend.  How's the kiddies anyway??
I had been concerned about those kids from day one, I can't for the life of me figure out why they haven't been given to another family member to care for, they must be beyond traumatised.

Sorry to reply to my own post, but it looks as though I meant your kiddies i4, that should be taken and cared for, oops, I meant DP's of course.   My bad.
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 08:13:43 pm »

lol...i understood ya swiss. i am good, my boys are good. lol. how are you and hubby? Kiss how bout ole drew? there was one statement that really upset me, i almost cried. it read something like drew thought he would be tried and found innocent before they found stacy's remains. Sad
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:14:59 pm by i4doors » Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
swisscheez

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 08:36:07 pm »

lol...i understood ya swiss. i am good, my boys are good. lol. how are you and hubby? Kiss how bout ole drew? there was one statement that really upset me, i almost cried. it read something like drew thought he would be tried and found innocent before they found stacy's remains. Sad

Hey hubby is doing great, thanks for asking.
Yes I heard that too, what a piece of sh**, huh??  You know he really thinks he has this all sown up, but I believe these tapes will be his demise, I really do.  I believe an indictment is coming down the pike....and none too soon at that.
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 09:33:57 pm »

and i can't wait swiss! it can't happen quick enough....
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum