MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 08:46:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DREAMS 7-22-08

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMS 7-22-08  (Read 797 times)
shark
« on: July 22, 2008, 03:06:41 pm »

Last nite I had a dream.
I am not a psychic, but when I dream which is rarely, and it is my 1st Stacy dream, I thought something may just happen soon with recovery of Stacy. My Polish grandmother however did dream and when she dreamed people would listen as something did happen when she dreamed.... She has something, and it was scary....Also I would dream of weddings, and someone would then die.. I do have that..

I never dream, I've listened to others, and their dreams, and I always said, NOPE I dont dream of Stacy..
Well here we go:

I dreamed of Stacy in a black hoodie that zips up, and she covered her head of hair and face. Her hair was lite brown with beautiful blonde highlites which were very clear.. Like she just walked out of a salon.. Her hair was healthy, and shiney..
She sat in a tavern like setting, with her position of trying to hide.
She was accompinied by KERRY her {SIL} who came to meet STACY with 2 other females.  One was me, and others were KERRY and unknown other female. The 2 others sat with her in the booth, and told me NO ROOM for me to sit. So I stood there.. KERRY was talking with Stacy, and she was concerned for Stacy, and STACY looked worried.

I am not saying she is hiding by her own means, but she is hiding some how...I remember a door before entering booth, and it had a camera. It shot all 3 women and Stacy with her black hoodie.

I dont know what this means, but I got a feeling she is indeed trying to come thru. Some how, some way.

I always wondered about a SUIT ZIP she was burried with,,, SUIT CARRIER {BLACK}
I think of some place like TAILGATORS, or a dim bar she knows where there is back booths, and an entry with a camera...

Please help me with anything you guys get.  I also dreamed of a house that had a corner fridge by steps that led to a basement. The house was completley a mess, and I went into basement to see clothes all over the place... I seen concrete blocks in the basement.. It was a concrete sub basement....

You all probally think Im nuts, but I dont care, I never dreamt of Stacy, and I got a feeling something is gonna come from it.....

I further are NOT implicating STACY HIDING BY HER OWN MEANS, OR KERRY KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT I DREAMT, OR KERRY KNOWING ANY FOUL PLAY OF STACY'S WHEREABOUTS....  She was in my dream talking to STACY, trying to talk for her out of concern.. So was the other female.

HALP!!!!

All 3 of us excluding Stacy worked in a factory type setting, and the 2 asked me, do I want to go see Stacy?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

northtxmom

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 03:23:26 pm »

Oh wow, Shark! I believe that these types of things really happen and they do matter, I've had dreams before and they have come true, doesn't happen alot but it's happened. At the time, everyone thought I was crazy after I would tell them my dream but then when it came true, well, it scares my family...lol. They don't even like talking about it!

Maybe Stacy has connected w/you and is trying to come thru somehow, I think she wants to be found, so many are having dreams about her especially in the beginning....I pray she is found soon, God knows, it's been a long time coming!

I want Drew to pay for what he's done to Stacy and Kathleen BUT I want Stacy to be found just as much! I have read a lot of people who have posted they think she will never be found and I can't wrap my mind around that, I have to believe she will be found!!

Please let us know if you remember anything else or have another dream!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 03:40:19 pm »

MY HUSBAND JUST TOLD ME OFF DIVE BARS THAT ARE ON THE RIVER BY HUGE ASS JOLIET BRIDGE,AND WHERE THE RIVERS MEET.. REMEMBER THE TRIANGLE SHE MAY BE IN ?  WHERE THE RIVERS MEET, AND IT IS SURROUNDED BY OLD CONCETE BLOCKS.? 

FOCK ALREADY, HALP!!  THESE BARS ARE DIVES ALSO....

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:36:47 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:25:39 pm »

http://www.outfitters.com/illinois/history/family/rivers.html

Where the rivers meet?  triangles?
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 04:27:04 pm »

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=41.393304&lon=-88.217616&zoom=13&q1=bolingbrook%2Cil

« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:32:57 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 11:08:41 pm »

REPLY FROM SANDRA BELANGER TO ME

SANDRA BELANGER to me
show details 8:02 PM (3 hours ago) Reply

Hi Shark,
Don't really know what to say about this.  I don't follow the threads or forums. 
The one thing about this case that I am more sure about than anything else is that Stacy is dead.
Thanks for writing.
Sandra Belanger
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 12:57:01 am »

Damn, well guess it's my email and not her pc, lol.  I wish she would post something new, love her site! Guess it wouldn't make a difference what she posted, nothing she says will make them search the area.

I do not know if they have or are just unwilling to go back and search again but I believe Stacy is there, makes the most sense I think anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 01:38:49 am »

Damn, well guess it's my email and not her pc, lol.  I wish she would post something new, love her site! Guess it wouldn't make a difference what she posted, nothing she says will make them search the area.

I do not know if they have or are just unwilling to go back and search again but I believe Stacy is there, makes the most sense I think anyway.

I get so pissed when I ask , Did they search there, and people dont answer.
Its amazing that I have a dream of Stacy, and know this **** comes out with people undercover with wires.
OMG , I said to my husband, Mark my words she will be found shortly.
Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 10:12:50 am »

Shark,
I have had several dreams of her as well. In all of them she is smiling. I know she is no longer alive, but I believe she is happy that people are not letting him get away with this. I also believe she will be found soon.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum