MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 10:39:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DAILY THREADS Ongoing

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY THREADS Ongoing  (Read 2626 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2009, 03:52:03 pm »

I am listening to this police interview of jesse grund....
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html
They don't have this one as a pdf it's audio only. It has his account of the phone conversation with casey on the 24th of june when he says he heard casey talking to caylee in the background beginning at 14 minutes. I thought maybe casey staged the kid noise in the background but HE called her, so I am still confused about this. It doesn't add up with all the other information about no one seeing or hearing Caylee after June 16th. I know he later questioned his account of this phone call, but at the end of this interview he said he is sure he heard caylee on the 24th of June. Good info here because it is in chronological order so it is easier to follow.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:39:26 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2009, 10:59:14 am »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html
George Anthony Won't Leave Hospital Today
Attorney Says Grandfather Searching For Closure

POSTED: 7:50 pm EST January 25, 2009
UPDATED: 10:40 am EST January 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony remained at Halifax Medical Center on Monday after a suicide scare last week.

Officials said they didn't plant to discharge Anthony on Monday.
Click Me!

The Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, said Anthony is feeling much better, but Conway said he needs to be able to properly say goodbye to his slain granddaughter.

Caylee Anthony disappeared in June prompting a major investigation that resulted in the arrest of Anthony's daughter, Casey Anthony. Caylee's body was discovered not far from the family's home in December.

"He's out of the woods, but he has a long way to go," Conway said. "The first step is burying Caylee."

George Anthony is recovering from a suicide scare.

"He does have that will to live and survive," Conway said.

After spending the weekend at Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach, Conway said he's making progress.

George Anthony has been under the care of a physician since early Friday morning, when police said they found him at the Hawaii Motel on U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said a suicide note found in his possession was a clear indication that he needed help.

"It suggested that he wanted to be with Caylee. You know, leave this Earth and go to the next life to be with Caylee, with God," Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said.

Conway said part of the problem is the grandfather of the slain little girl hasn't had any closure.

"In our culture, burying your loved one is one of the biggest steps toward healing, and they have not been able to do that," Conway said. "They need to take that step."

The family hasn't yet said when they'll hold a funeral.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail to Danielle Bellini.

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2009, 08:41:49 pm »

Greta tonight 9pm central time. Mark Fuhrman has a clue in the Anthony case.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2009, 11:36:33 pm »

Well, the clue was about the trash bag that was removed from caseys car at the tow yard, defense said there was some ham and cheese in the bag with other trash, prosecution said there was not ham with the cheese...? Or visa versa? Doesn't seem too pertinent unless they are still denying the fact that there was human decomposition present in the trunk. Oh well, it gives them something to argue about. The old "I'll distract them with the ham and cheese, maybe they won't pay attention to any REAL facts."

I really like how casey explained the smell to her friends and family... "2 DEAD squirrels climbed up under my car and died". HELLO, can you tell me how DEAD squirrels crawl? I missed that one in science class.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2009, 12:49:53 am »

The public memorial was today. this pc is so slow I doubt I will be adding much about it. I would like to add some of the video.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum