MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 05:11:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DAILY THREADS Ongoing

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY THREADS Ongoing  (Read 2621 times)
northtxmom

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 05:36:12 pm »

OMG, I'm in shock!! This thing keeps getting stranger....don't they know the calls are being recorded, DUH!
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 02:12:16 pm »

PICS OF CASEY ANTHONY DAYS AFTER CAYLEE REPORTED MISSING

Casey Anthony Photos Show Mom in Club Days after Daughter Caylee Anthony Reported Missing

Atlanta, Ga. 7/30/2008 05:22 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, was spotted at a club just days after her daughter reportedly went missing and now photos of that outing have hit the Internet.

The photos were taken while the 22-year-old Casey Anthony was at the Orlando club Fusion on June 20 and the pics didn’t appear to show a mother too concerned with the whereabouts of her missing daughter.

John Azzilano, the photographer who caught Casey out partying, told FOX News, “She seemed happy, as were most of the people there that night. She seemed all right, having a good time, just like people our age would that night.”

On July 15 Casey Anthony reported to police that Caylee had been missing for more than a month, a date that would have preceded her club outing.

Michael Walsh, an attorney for Anthony, explained that Casey’s initial report of Caylee’s disappearance was flawed because she feared for her daughter’s life.  Casey has maintained that a babysitter ran off with Caylee.

Anthony was arrested and charged with child neglect and making false official statements as well as obstructing a criminal investigation. Bond has been set at $500,000.

YourFindit Community is a social, music and business networking community. It caters to individuals providing them with a wealth of tools that enable them to create their own web site within YourFindit and display their content. Members can create free profiles that include an About Me, Background and Lifestyle, Videos, Music, Blogs, Photos, their unique URL and network with other members inside the community. YourFindit provides each member the opportunity to reserve an exclusive profile displaying only ads they upload on their pages. Members have the right to sell their ad space to advertisers.

To create your YourFindit profile sign up and within minutes you too can have your People profile running your ads and building your network with new members daily.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:34:59 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 10:48:04 am »

Disgusting is what she is, she knows where that baby is and I hope she spends the rest of her sorry ass  life being  haunted by little Caylee!

Not only is she a poor excuse of a mother but definately a poor excuse for a human being!!

Did she get a new attorney? Wasn't the others last name Baez or something?
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 10:45:16 am »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7112623&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Benefit planned for Caylee Anthony
Last Edited: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 8:47 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 5:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A benefit will be held Friday afternoon to help raise money to assist in the search for missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony and for other missing children.

The benefit will be at the Speed Park Motorsports in Daytona Beach and starts at 4 p.m. Caylee’s grandparents, George and Cindy, as well as Caylee’s Uncle Lee, will be in attendance. The benefit will also feature Perfect DJ, the family of Trenton Duckett and the family of Zachary Bernhardt.

VIDEO: Caylee's Grandfather talks about Benefit event

Kid Finders Network will be at the benefit and will bring their mobile billboard that features pictures of missing children.

Activities include children’s fingerprinting and photos, entertainment and special giveaways.

VIDEO: --State has only 33 days to charge the mom or she will be set free
The grandmother of missing two year old Caylee Anthony said Thursday she is beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together and that ‘It’s making sense’.

Cindy Anthony along with her husband and son met with investigators with the FBI for more than six hours Wednesday.

After the meeting, Cindy insisted she’s close to finding her missing granddaughter. She said she believes her daughter’s story about a mystery babysitter named Zenaida who kidnapped Caylee, and Casey is trying to lead them to her, even if she’s being less than truthful. VIDEO: --Grandmother says the pieces are coming together She’s leading you to a place, but not telling you the exact location,” she said. “Because she’s afraid if someone walks in, that something may happen to Caylee.”

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriffs Office have yet to confirm the babysitter even exists and have yet to talk with anyone who has ever met her.

A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said detectives met Thursday afternoon and have no new information from the family, or anyone else, to lead them to the missing toddler.

Deputy Carlos Padilla said they are still actively searching for Caylee and treating this as a missing person’s case. But their frustration grows with each day.

“We still feel the key lies with Casey,” Padilla said. “And if she would just open up and tell us where Caylee is, this could end quickly.”
In other developments Thursday, Casey asked that the only visitors she be allowed are her mother, father and brother. VIDEO: --MySpace exchange between Casey and her mother Casey Anthony is being held in jail on $500,000 bail. She's been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation. Police say the 22-year-old mom lied and didn't report her daughter Caylee missing for more than a month.

Casey Anthony hasn't been charged with her daughter's disappearance; she told detectives that she left the toddler with a babysitter.

Casey’s lawyer Jose Baez said Thursday that he is not too fond of the way deputies are handling the case saying authorities are playing a game of ‘he said she said’. VIDEO: --The Search Continues
“I’m not afraid of anything because I’m going to do anything to protect my client,” Baez said. “That’s my job that’s my role in this process and no one seems to understand that. There’s no standing in the way, there’s no protecting, there’s no one in need of protection other than the things I’ve taken to do and that’s exactly what I’m going to do."

VIDEO: --Orange County Sheriffs department spokesperson meets with the media Thursday July 31st
On Wednesday, a district court denied Baez’s motion to have his clients bond reduced. He went on to say that lawyers are drafting up paperwork for a Supreme Court appeal, but they haven't made a final decision as to whether or not they will move forward with it. VIDEO: --Mom's Lawyer SpeaksOn Thursday the Orange County jail released another recording of a call Casey made to her brother Lee.

In the call, which is less then two minutes long the siblings refer to a ‘letter’ that Casey is working on. AUDIO: --Casey Anthony calls her brother Lee from jail, Thursday July 31, 2008Meanwhile, the search for Caylee is getting more national attention.  The cover story for the latest issue of People Magazine features the missing 2-year-old.

The article highlights the investigation, interviews with Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and numerous photos.

The issue hit newsstands Thursday.

The state has about two more weeks to either file more serious charges before Casey will simply walk free. Under Florida law, a person cannot be held for more than 33 days without a more serious charge. Anthony was arrested on July 16th.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 10:47:33 am »

Detectives take evidence from home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-marie-anthony-080108,0,4123215.story?track=rss
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
    11:25 AM EDT, August 1, 2008

Detectives with the sheriff's office criminal investigation unit made a brief stop at the home of Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents this morning and walked out carrying two large brown paper bags with evidence.

The two investigators spent about five minutes at the Hopespring Drive home. They walked out of the garage with the bags and stepped into an Orange County Sheriff's Office van.

Sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla said George Anthony and Cindy Anthony - the grandparents of the missing 2-year-old girl - are at the sheriff's office, off West Colonial Drive. Padilla said the Anthonys met with FBI investigators Thursday.

Sgt. John Allen, one of the investigators in the case, gave few details on this morning's visit at the Anthony home.

"We're collecting evidence," Allen said. "That's about all I can say."

Check back for details
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 04:23:28 pm »

That grandmother is so hard to follow. Spastic one minute and then sticking up for her daughter..
I dont understand it. I dont understand her demeanor.
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 05:41:12 pm »

I agree with ya Shark, I don't know what to make of her. I try to be sympathetic but I've seen g-ma's before who have lost their grandbabies and she sure don't act like any of them, it's just weird! Who am I to say how someone is suppose to act during a time like this, I don't think I would be behaving like her though.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 07:56:45 pm »

I agree with ya Shark, I don't know what to make of her. I try to be sympathetic but I've seen g-ma's before who have lost their grandbabies and she sure don't act like any of them, it's just weird! Who am I to say how someone is suppose to act during a time like this, I don't think I would be behaving like her though.

Blue thinks she is in the middle of a nervous breakdown, and It does sure simiulate her behavior.
I believe I'd be sick too if my daughter was a habitual liar, and then have a baby missing... Its not normal what the daughter displays, and then MOM tryikng to hold it together...  Very crazy!!!
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 08:15:58 pm »

I was thinking about the situation today and I have been too harsh when it comes to the grandmother! Seeing babies hurt or worse just infuriates me and it's easy to sit back and judge. It must be so hard to be caught up in the middle of all of that and if it's so hard for me to understand, I can only imagine how she must feel. I would hate to be in that position, I am to quick to judge at times.
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 02:06:14 am »

I was thinking about the situation today and I have been too harsh when it comes to the grandmother! Seeing babies hurt or worse just infuriates me and it's easy to sit back and judge. It must be so hard to be caught up in the middle of all of that and if it's so hard for me to understand, I can only imagine how she must feel. I would hate to be in that position, I am to quick to judge at times.
Yes, these women are weird acting to say the least. She is desperate to find caylee, it would save her daughter and grand daughter, it would FIX everything. I am sorry to say I don't think caylee is alive and wouldn't want to be in a position of suddenly loosing my daughter and grand daughter, maybe too much for her to handle mentally. IDK... it is a sad situation, I am not sure I could handle it. Who knows she may support casey to the end, but I hope she is able to look at the case objectively, if so I am sure she will see the reality.
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 06:26:43 pm »

poor, poor, little caylee.... Sad
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 01:54:30 pm »

Grandmother: Gas Cans Taken To Look For Other People's Fingerprints
Mother Jailed In Missing Girl's Disappearance

http://www.local6.com/news/17111283/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Gas cans taken from a shed in the backyard of the home of the grandparents of a missing Orlando girl were stolen by the girl's mother but were seized by detectives to check for other people's fingerprints, according to the girl's grandmother.

Cindy Anthony on Wednesday said her daughter, Casey Anthony, 22, who remains jailed on child neglect charges in the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, stole the gas cans because she needed them for her car.

"Plain andsimple. She needed the cans because she ran out of gas. She had a faulty gas gauge. Simple as that," said Cindy Anthony.

The gas cans were stolen during the last week of June at a time when Caylee had reportedly been missing for several days.

"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."

In an interview with Fox News, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, said on the day of the theft, Casey did not want him to retrieve a tool from the trunk of her car.

"She was hesitant about letting me get in the car, and I said, 'Well, I've got an extra key, I'll just go get it.' She was adamant about that," George Anthony said.

"She didn't want him to know the gas cans were (in the trunk). She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her husband noticed nothing suspicious when he retrieved the gas cans from the trunk.

"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

It is not known if there was gasoline in the gas cans when Casey Anthony's car was located at an Amscot. Her family said Casey Anthony ran out of gas and left the vehicle at the business.

Casey remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges. She's expected to enter a written plea of not guilyy Aug. 21, Local 6 News reported.

Family Of Possible Father Speaks Through Attorney

Also on Wednesday, the attorney for the parents of a man who has been mentioned as the possible father of Caylee held a news conference, saying the man's parents have never heard of nor have ever seen Casey Anthony.

Internet speculation that Jesus Ortiz, who was killed in a car accident in 2007, is Caylee's father recently entered the mainstream media, prompting his parents to speak.

"This is the first they were ever told that Caylee might be a grandchild of theirs," family attorney Bryan Crews said. "They became interested in that because that's all they would have left of their son, who died at age 20. This is a real surprise to them. I think another news station broke the story to them as a 'hello, big surprise' at their front door and that was a very shocking event for them. Since that time, they've gotten unwanted media attention."

The Ortiz family said it has no reason to believe that Jesus is Caylee's father.

Family Receives Threats

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she has received the threats through e-mails, letters and phone calls.

The incidents have been forwarded to the authorities for investigation, Local 6 has learned.

Charges Are 'Good Thing'

The state attorney's office filed formal charges of felony child neglect and making a false report to law enforcement authorities against Casey Anthony, 22, in connection with the disappearance of her daughter.

The false information concerned the date and location where Casey Anthony alleged that she saw Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said she was not surprised by the charges.

"Today is actually a very hopeful day," Casey's mother, Cindy, said. "I just found out that they did charge (Casey) formally today which is a good thing because look what they charged her with. To me that is actually almost a victory for the home team today because they obviously have not found anything."

Anthony said life is hard without her missing granddaughter.

"Every moment that passes, I die a little bit inside every day not having her," Cindy Anthony. "She is a part of me and without her I feel incomplete."

Anthony said her daughter has her reasons for not opening up to law enforcement about the location of her granddaughter and she understands.

"We bring Caylee and everybody is going to know and Casey is not going to be this monster that everybody has painted her out to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Baby Sitter Remains Mystery

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.

Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

Child's Grandmother Cancels Meeting

Tuesday, Cindy Anthony canceled a scheduled meeting with her daughter at the Orange County Jail.

"As much as I wanted to see Casey today and visit with her, I couldn't," Cindy Anthony said. "I did get to meet with her attorney and he is going to be able to speak with her in private with my thoughts and the things that I want to talk to her about."

Anthony said her granddaughter's safety may be in jeopardy if conversations between her and her daughter Casey are open to public scrutiny.

"I had all of these mixed feeling about should I go or shouldn't I go," Cindy Anthony said. "Bottom line was that I made the decision this morning that I wasn't going to go."

Cindy and her husband, George Anthony, met with investigators Monday concerning the search for Caylee.

"It was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and see where we are all at," Cindy Anthony said.

No information was released about the private meeting but detectives continue to deny the existence of a mysterious baby sitter who Casey Anthony has claimed was last with her daughter.

Also, DNA results concerning a mysterious stain and hair samples from Casey Anthony's car are due any day this week, Local 6 has learned.

A national search for Caylee, who turns 3 years old on Saturday, continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 02:12:43 pm »

CSI is on the scene of caylee's grandparents today. Dogs hit on decomp smell in back yard dont know when...can't find anything on web yet, only fox news.
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 06:25:35 pm »

casey just needs to come clean. so, they think she posed as babysitter and looked at apt.? hmm...that says alot. Angry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 07:46:25 pm »

casey just needs to come clean. so, they think she posed as babysitter and looked at apt.? hmm...that says alot. Angry
Well, I'm gonna voice my opinion...ready?
Somebody needs to "****-slap" that fuckin crazy tramp and find out what the hell she did with that baby! Give her ass some truth serum...SOMETHING!!!! GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum