MyBlueShark
April 15, 2024, 11:22:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

DAILY THREADS Ongoing

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY THREADS Ongoing  (Read 2622 times)
northtxmom

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2009, 11:09:47 pm »

This is the latest interview w/George off camera, talking about his grief and how they will not make any media appearances until Caylee is laid to rest.......

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8187300&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2009, 11:09:22 am »

Thanks for the link TX. It may be best for them to avoid all interviews, they will be scrutinized beyond belief  after all of the denials they have made.

Did you hear on one of the police interviews of casey she said she talked to caylee once after she was missing and told le that caylee was reading her book to her? then they found the book with her body, just shows how casey is trying to set up the whole crime scene. I can hear it now (I know she had her book 'cuz she was reading it to me on the phone) I wish they could use water boarding or truth serum on that lying ****!
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2009, 02:39:27 am »

So, I'm watching Nancy Grace. Did anyone else see it? They are talking about the PI's who were allegedly video taping the area where caylee was found a month before her body was discovered. Too weird!
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2009, 08:45:19 am »

Casey Anthony to be allowed to watch Caylee's funeral on TV
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-t.html

posted by halboedeker on Jan 5, 2009 6:24:04 PM
Discuss This: Comments (23) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

If a local TV station carries Caylee Anthony's memorial, Casey Anthony will be allowed to watch from jail, WESH-Channel 2 reported Monday night.

A corrections official shared the information, but didn't want to discuss specifics on camera, Bob Kealing reported.

Casey Anthony is accused of first-degree murder in her daughter's death. The memorial expected to be held later this month after the defense team completes its work on the toddler's remains.

In releated news, Jose Baez, Casey's criminal attorney, has set up a new tipline for information on where Caylee's body was found: 407-442-2814.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Mike DeForest reported that the defense team acknowledges, in court papers, that Casey could face the death penalty now that the toddler's body has been found.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:43 am »

I posted NG and JVM videos from last night in the PI thread if anyone missed them. This case has become so bazaar, so many accusations and so much speculation. It makes me wonder if the truth is ever going to be heard.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2009, 05:29:50 pm »

I saw the newly released video tapes of a jail visit from August. casey is whining about being there a month. what a piece of work!
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2009, 12:37:07 am »

I am watching greta again tonight, she is in orlando at the crime scene. I am concerned that she seems to think it is odd that caylees remains were not totally scattered through the wooded area. She keeps saying that, but in her questioning she doesn't mention that the area was surrounded by water and that could have kept animals away from the bag (if it was submerged) I think she is trying to treat the case with kidd gloves in hopes she will get an interview. I would consider it less suspicious if she mentioned it and went on, but she mentions it over and over like she is trying to make sure "people" hear her questioning the evidence. I think it's a poor attempt at questioning/manipulating the facts to get in good graces with the anthony's. Not that others don't bring up facts to dramatize things. but I see an ulterior motive here.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2009, 03:41:47 pm »

Caylee Anthony's body was in hamper bag, had duct tape on mouth
Associated Press

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/breaking-news/story/865343.html

ORLANDO -- New documents released by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando show that the body of missing toddler Caylee Anthony was placed in a laundry-hamper bag and then secured in a plastic garbage bag before she was buried.

The documents released Wednesday also show the skull still had hair on it and that the mouth was covered with silver duct tape that had been adorned with a heart-shaped sticker. Duct tape also was attached to the toddler's head.

Caylee Anthony's body was found last December in woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents. Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with her murder.

The toddler was reported missing to authorities in July, almost a month after she was last seen.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2009, 12:15:53 pm »

George Anthony locked up after he disappears and leaves suicide note?Huh? I'm looking for more info. That poor man....
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2009, 04:45:31 pm »

This link has several raw videos of the attorney, the car at the motel and it being returned home as well as the hospital spokes persons statement about george anthony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8299251&version=41&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony left 5 page suicide note
Last Edited: Friday, 23 Jan 2009, 5:00 PM EST
Created: Friday, 23 Jan 2009, 4:20 AM EST

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George Anthony has been admitted to the Halifax Medical Center in Daytona Beach after police say he left a five-page suicide note.

Earlier Friday, a hospital spokeswoman said George was first stabilized and was then admitted for medical evaluation. She said he has been fully cooperative with hospital officials, and it will be up to physicians to determine how long he will stay at the hospital.

A doctor determined that George was stable enough to be moved to a regular room at the hospital.

George Anthony is the father of 22-year-old Casey Anthony, who has been charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

George Anthony failed to show up to a meeting with his family and their lawyer.

CLICK here to listen to the 911 call reporting George Anthony missing

George and Cindy Anthony's attorney Brad Conway called 911 Thursday night to report George  missing.

An Orange County Sheriff's Office deputy went to the home and spoke with Conway and Cindy Anthony.

Cindy told the deputy that she last saw George at 10:30 a.m. when he left home for what he told her was a job interview.  Cindy told the officer what he was wearing and that he had been and depressed about the death of his granddaughter, Caylee Marie. She said she asked George on Wednesday to pick out some jewelry for Caylee for her funeral and beleives that doing so might have made him even more depressed.

Cindy says she made several calls and texts to George but he never responded and that his medications were missing from his nightstand.  She said a picture of herself and their daughter Casey were also missing from the home.

Around 10:47 p.m. Cindy said George began send her and other friends text messages via cell phones stating that he wanted to be alone, did not want to live anymore, and wanted to make sure Caylee was in God's arms.

VIDEO: Anthony family attorney Brad Conway briefs the media
RAW VIDEO: George Anthony's car at the Hawaii Motel

RAW VIDEO: George Anthony's car is returned to his house

RAW VIDEO: Family attorney comments on George Anthony

RAW VIDEO: Daytona Beach Police Chief interview

VIDEO REPORT: Hospital spokesperson comments on George Anthony

Orange County officers tracked pings from George's cell phone to a location in the Bethune Point area. A vehicle description was given out and he was located at a motel off S. Ridgewood Avenue.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said George sent text messages to his family that he wanted to end his life. Chitwood said George told him that there was a lot of pressure on him and he needed to think.

George was Baker Acted, or involuntarily taken to Halifax Medical Center.  He was personally driven to the hospital by the police chief.

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue early Friday morning.

George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"We do know George Anthony is saying I don't want to live anymore," Chitwood said.

A jail spokesperson said Casey Anthony is aware of what happened overnight with her father. "She was told about the situation this morning by Corrections Health Services Staff," the spokesperson said.

The Corrections department does not release any information about the demeanor or reaction of any inmate in their custody.

The jail does confirm that Casey bought a transistor radio weeks ago and it is possible she could be listening to media outlets on the device.
Report Spam   Logged

lavanda dolce

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2009, 05:18:46 pm »

George Anthony Threatens Suicide, Disappears
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:16 am EST January 23, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, was reported missing, Friday morning after threatening suicide. He was later found at a Daytona Beach motel.
The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said George was OK. He was taken into custody under Florida's Baker Act which allows the state to hold people involuntarily pending a psychiatric evaluation.
The lead investigator in the case and several Orange County sheriff's deputies responded to the house of George and Cindy Anthony late Thursday night. His family had grown increasingly concerned when George missed a scheduled meeting Thursday afternoon.
"He had text-messaged family members that he wanted to end his life," said Chitwood.
RAW VIDEO: George Leaving Hotel
http://www.wftv.com/video/18546141/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/1...ews&dm=ss&tn=b
WATCH: Attorney Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18546097/index.html
INTERVIEW: Police Chief Describes Finding George: VIDEO
http://www.wftv.com/video/18546286/index.html
Daytona Beach at the Hawaii Motel Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...=17&iwloc=addr
Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
lavanda dolce

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2009, 05:22:54 pm »

Wouldn't it just be a wise move for Casey to come forward, admit everything...and spare her family a trial? It's the least she can do considering all of this trauma and horror she has brought to so many lives.  I read above in one of the articles in which George says "my daughter didn't do this".........and before I judge that he is still in denial I have to hear the context of it. He could have been saying this outloud trying to convince himself "this is not happening".  Although I'm not too fond with either George or Cindy...my heart aches that they are going through so much pain. It won't be long before Cindy has a crackdown.  Which by the way, do you think she is still in denial?  Makes me now wonder if she is not and George is and that is how/why George had this breakdown? And quite honestly? I don't think Casey is going to give a flyin' hoot. I really don't. Now that is sad.
Report Spam   Logged

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.To every child, a good example.To yourself, respect.
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2009, 05:41:25 pm »

Yes, I wondered if he has come to terms with the reality of the situation. Maybe that is what put him over the edge. I wrote a long post about them in the george and cindy thread. I will admit they have made some obvious mistakes, which will make the possible admission of caseys guilt more difficult for them. Egg on their face is an understatement.
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2009, 12:15:46 am »

Wouldn't it just be a wise move for Casey to come forward, admit everything...and spare her family a trial? It's the least she can do considering all of this trauma and horror she has brought to so many lives.  I read above in one of the articles in which George says "my daughter didn't do this".........and before I judge that he is still in denial I have to hear the context of it. He could have been saying this outloud trying to convince himself "this is not happening".  Although I'm not too fond with either George or Cindy...my heart aches that they are going through so much pain. It won't be long before Cindy has a crackdown.  Which by the way, do you think she is still in denial?  Makes me now wonder if she is not and George is and that is how/why George had this breakdown? And quite honestly? I don't think Casey is going to give a flyin' hoot. I really don't. Now that is sad.
[/quote

I agree Lavonda, I remember Geroge talking to the police in an interview where he had to sneak down there w/out Cindy or Lee knowing begging them not to release it & they did anyway but he says his head tells him one thing but his gut was telling him another....he knew Casey did this but it was just to much for him to take so he had to keep telling himself otherwise. He even made the comment that he couldn't imagine bringing someone into this world that would do such a thing to any human muchless thier own daughter. That interview was done back in July. I believe he's been carrying this burden around all this time knowing she did it but not wanting to believe. I think that George is the only one in the family that tries to be an honest upstanding person but isn't allowed to have an opinion or mind of his own & has probably been beaten down by the rest of the family or at least Cindy for so many years until all of this just pushed him over the edge. I feel for him, I really do and will be praying for him.  As far as CIndy & lee ( who I originally thought might have been a good person trying to help ) well, my opinion of them isn't very good at all. I think they have all shown thier true colors through out this entire ordeal & it just seems to me that Caylee was never thier main focus from day one just Casey but that is just my opinion of course & I totally respect others who don't agree with that!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2009, 03:07:08 am »

You know TX that makes me wonder...were they afraid that someone would hurt Caylee if casey was not babied? It almost seemed like they were afraid of her like she was the devil or something. Like she had some control of what might happen to caylee from jail, maybe they thought if they kissed her ass she would tell them where she hid Caylee and they would find her...It is all so hard to figure out. I have heard that george and casey had a better relationship than cindy and casey, that seems odd considering cindy's reactions over the last several months. I really wonder what she told them before she was arrested, I saw a note from their trash where casey wrote a note to george saying the house was bugged. That **** really knew how to control them.
They were stupid through all of this, when you go watch their LK interview from 2 days before Caylee was found, or the memorial padilla tried to have in the park when cindy and george got mad and left. Then them fighting with protesters in front of their house. They really look stupid, cindy is like one of those mothers who can't handle anyone saying anything bad about her kid no matter WHAT they did. Maybe cindy lost her mind long ago and george realized he had lost everything and that's why he tried to kill himself? I really think the latest information about the heart shaped sticker, the laundry bag and winney-the-poo blanket were the proof they needed to know it had to be casey. Unfortunately they (mainly cindy) have burned so many bridges by believing casey over other family members it appears they have no support from anyone but lee and their attorney now. I am not saying cindy is free from wrong doing, but what she has or hasn't done during the investigation wouldn't have saved Caylee. I think that woman will suffer the rest of her life for the many mistakes she has made and I guess at this point I figure that pain is enough punishment for her.That doesn't mean I won't change my mind as I hear more evidence. I wonder if casey learned to lie from her mother?
I have felt that type of desperation and hopelessness when you wonder what you could have done differently to change the out come. I have been fortunate to never have lost a child, but I know you have to mentally go on auto pilot and focus your attention on something that can make a difference. Many people have to use their grief to help others, to survive the guilt and anger they feel. Walsh, Klass and tim miller are a few who have made a difference. george and cindy need to let casey go and try to survive this. I do see what you are saying about them being SO busy trying to protect casey that it seems like they aren't giving Caylee the attention she deserves. They are responsible for so much public attention and they need to accept that not everyone will agree with them. Their attorney said today they were giving the defense the time necessary before they had a funeral, what in the world would take so long? I don't understand that. I think once they have some kind of memorial it will help them to start the healing process. They need to have a funeral for caylee and embrace the people who have shown such an out pouring of love for their grandaughter. Casey needs to tell them the truth even if she never tells anyone else.
I like the fact that you make me think TX, don't stop. It's no challenge if we all agree on everything, no deep thoughts. I'm looking forward to another post.. as soon as I get rid of this cramp in my wrist, LOL!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum