MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 05:35:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The never ending stories

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The never ending stories  (Read 698 times)
shark
« on: July 15, 2008, 06:47:42 am »

Good Morning,
I needed a break yesterday from all of the BASHING given back to me, and the false accusations which only grew, grew ,grew, and grew. I am telling you this because, there are things that need to be said inlite of my recent attempts to call out LIARS, FAKES, ASSHOLES, Holier Than Thou, Hypocrites, SNAKES, and down right toilet bowl dwellers.

Now if some day, the children of Drew's read this, I would tell them this;
Kids, I met your Aunt Cassandra back in the day when your mother ,stepmother went missing.. I can not tell you how much , I feel your pain...I always said to A. Cass that you are never alone in your suffering..She will further explains to you just exactly what that means....She will also tell you about my mouth, which maybe one day you will understand..

I lost my mother too, and went thru a herindous childhood with someone who was always getting into trouble, and later hurt ALOT OF MY FAMILY very bad. I relate to how you are feeling, and what in some sense you are going thru.
I tell you this because there are some people who want to CORRUPT , TAINT, THROW NASTY THINGS WHERE THEY HAVE NO BUISNESS BEING ON ANYTHING YOU WILL READ LATER IN LIFE...I DONT KNOW WHY YOU'D EVER BE READING THESE BOARDS ANYWAY, BUT IF YOU DO; YOU WOULD WANT ME TO DEFEND WHAT IS RIGHT, and no more.

Their are some rotton people who have reared their ugly heads against alot of people you hold dear to your heart, and I wanted to combat it back.

I will always fight for what is right, and never let anyone tell lies of the family members you know and love.
I fought back to uncover the scum that they are, and these people got the best of me, but not no more.

I fight for Stacy, I fight for Kathleen, I fight for WHAT IS RIGHT...
I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT FOR YOU, I WISH YOU PEACE, I WISH YOU LOVE, I WISH FOR YOU TO BE PROTECTED.      GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

I WILL NOT STAND BY WHY OTHERS CORRUPT, MAKE FUN OF, SPEW, TELL TAILS, POST PERSONAL INFO, HARASS A GRIEVING FAMILY ,AND FRIENDS, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR GRANFATHER ,  AND TURN THIS INTO A MOCKERY...

They say you get what you give, and I gave back!!!!  If I call someone some foul language, its because they are getting back what they give...

I will not explain myself for my actions, and I will not be lied about, nor will I let SCUMBAGS make a mockery of this case.

Sher

YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YA'LL SUCK REALLY REALLY BAD.....
Im done now!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:10:29 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

shark
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 07:09:52 am »

D A N G !!! RUFF!!!!! WOW!!!! NICE!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!! GET UM!!!!! STOP UM IN DA DIRT!!! SLAM DUNK!!!!FOUR!!!!HOLE IN ONE!!!!SMOKE IF YA GOT UM!!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!
myblueshark said...

Anonymous
Anonymous said...

Fuzz-I can't believe that you and the committee of FoSP would allow the behavior of Sher and her website. It is a reflection on Stacy when you allow these types of people to search and hang out at Sharon's. She is trash, her site is trash, as are most people that are posting in the bash fest. It's disgusting! You might want to check it out, although we all know that you already have. Sickening.

Poor Stacy and Kathleen, you should ALL be ashamed of yourselves!
July 14, 2008 2:40 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not quite sure why you think fuzz or anyone else has control of an independent discussion forum, you are obviously not very well informed. Does fuzz or fosp control sym, ashley's, cranky mumpers or word press? Even the several others out there with Stacy's name in the title are ran by individuals, not fosp ya dumbass. Just because sher has given of her time and money to help with some searches in the past, you assume she is a "garden girl" (which by the way I think is a precious name). But sher is not, and hasn't been to the garden. So let me count..let's see... you have been told that HOW many times? But you continue to lie and bait to cause trouble!

I don't need permission to operate my forum from you or anyone else.
I also wonder WHY you have a such hard on for mbs and it's members. I think you are worried about the competition, are you worried that some people may like discussing things other than you, loser? If you Don't like it don't look dumbass! But by all means if anyone is interested in checking it out here is the link. We have Koolaid recipes, LOL!
http://myblueshark.smfforfree2.com/index.php

As for Sher, she is a good person who was baited by the likes of you and rebelled, I don't blame her a bit. I have seen how you try to trash innocent people, and bait them into arguments. I am sure you were over at MBS posting hateful things about us, all we did is defend our selves, from the likes of you while making fun of your need for attention while you spewed lies all over this blog with no regard for others, while helping to ruin this blog for the rest of us. Maybe you are jealous of ashley too that would explain your actions here.
You are not worth the sweat off my ass and I can see right through you and your lies, I couldn't care LESS what you think of me. But leave fuzz, sher. fsp, and fsop out of it. From one hateful foul mouthed **** to another.. you can kiss my big fat white ass!
To everyone else, Hey guys! Whats Up! Deblue

July 15, 2008 3:43 AM

BigM said...
My blue shark And those who run Blue shark are Pro Stacy all the way. Shark is a member on my board and she has never said any negative thing about Stacy, Sharon, Cass or anyone else. Shark has made it clear to me That she thinks Drew is guilty as sin and I respect her opinion. I'm also a member at My blue shark and the reason the bash pig fest was put up because the mean spirited lies and twisted half truths that were aimed at certain people. It was just away to level the playing field . It was not meant to hurt Stacy, Cass, Sharon, or anyone else in that group.

July 15, 2008 5:35 AM

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:11:03 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 01:13:49 am »

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/your-thread-july-15/

amandareckonwith // July 15, 2008 at 7:20 pm

Ducky, watch what you post in a henhouse, they peck really really hard.

Laugh, people, it’s just a joke.

You seriously cannot expect this to keep coming up.

FoSP is not doing what they say they are doing.

They are not searching, the weeds are too high.

ISP says she isn’t in water.

Still, money must be needed. For what?

I know, I know! TAXES when the IRS hands them a big bill because somebody used a fake TIN. It is someones sn, and that someone has to pay the taxes on money collected.

FoSP doesn’t qualify for tax exempt status. They don’t.

Even IF they did, the first step is ALWAYS, IN IL, gonna be the Atty General.

I have said it for so many months now, I can type it with my eyes closed.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:15:48 am by shark » Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:14:40 am »

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=6521108261553579118&blogID=7081036624150822867&isPopup=false&page=3
 Anonymous said...
Deblue-it's nice to see that Sher and you kissed and made up. That was a short breakup. Contrary to what your long ass post said, Sher is a "garden girl" and has been there many, many times. If she isn't telling you the truth, then it's your issue with her. There have been pictures blasted all over the net and she happens to be in them. I have no beef with you, I think that she is a very poor example of the type of person that Stacy would want around her children. She is not the only one. Anyone that can tell someone to **** on her face, then blame it on a child, deserves no respect from me. I don't have to respect her, like her or like your site. Hate incites hate. I don't agree with your bashley and pig fest, but that is your deal, your problem, but don't cry to people that find it offensive and not in the best interests of Stacy, her children and her family.

July 15, 2008 6:30 PM
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:10:21 pm »

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=6521108261553579118&blogID=7081036624150822867&isPopup=false&page=3
 Anonymous said...
Deblue-it's nice to see that Sher and you kissed and made up. That was a short breakup. Contrary to what your long ass post said, Sher is a "garden girl" and has been there many, many times. If she isn't telling you the truth, then it's your issue with her. There have been pictures blasted all over the net and she happens to be in them. I have no beef with you, I think that she is a very poor example of the type of person that Stacy would want around her children. She is not the only one. Anyone that can tell someone to **** on her face, then blame it on a child, deserves no respect from me. I don't have to respect her, like her or like your site. Hate incites hate. I don't agree with your bashley and pig fest, but that is your deal, your problem, but don't cry to people that find it offensive and not in the best interests of Stacy, her children and her family.

July 15, 2008 6:30 PM

Good grief, does it ever end?? "Hate incites Hate" alright, Anonymous needs to practice what they preach!!

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 03:00:36 am »

So, I hear we are being blamed again for some bs at bashleys. I looked...oh well.  Too many **** talkers over there. Well I write better than that dumbass, wasn't us! But they can keep mentioning our name, it's good for traffic! LOL!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 03:54:48 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 03:11:17 am »

Hell I've been to busy to even go look at her latest post, hope it's still there when I get around to it.
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 03:13:59 am »

Yeah apparently somebody made an impression somewhere, that's too funny!
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 08:41:09 pm »

So, I hear we are being blamed again for some bs at bashleys. I looked...oh well.  Too many **** talkers over there. Well I write better than that dumbass, wasn't us! But they can keep mentioning our name, it's good for traffic! LOL!
yea...i see. i also see alot of peeps like to blame just about anyone they can think of over there. jic, for instance, gets the blame for alot of crap.... Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:11 pm »

You can't tell who is who over there. They can sign in with any name not registered by someone else. Then some post as anon and sign a name. I am surprised "elvis" isn't posting too! LOL!
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 02:59:29 pm »

Ha ha, good one Blue....Elvis is alive and posting at Ashley's....lol.  Oh I know, Ashley IS Elvis!!
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 06:04:25 pm »

Ha ha, good one Blue....Elvis is alive and posting at Ashley's....lol.  Oh I know, Ashley IS Elvis!!
omg...lmao. ya got it txmom! elvis is assley! woo hoo...mystery solved! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
northtxmom

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 09:49:41 pm »

Think we can see it to the NE??   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 02:52:01 am »

Think we can see it to the NE??   Grin
Only if we have pictures! lol, ha ha!
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 02:28:31 pm »

oh crap, I meant sell it to the NE....geez!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum