MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 12:12:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Suggestions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 617 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: June 30, 2008, 03:08:12 am »

Without members we can't do much discussing. So I want to hear your opinions and suggestions about our forum and how we have it set up. Our main focus is obviously on the Stacy Peterson case, including Kathleen Savios murder. So when there is news for us to gather and bring here, we don't spend much time on the other cases we have here, as time goes on I will be adding more info and links to each thread, we are just in the baby stages right now and hope to have tons of info for each case we have listed here.  What I am getting at is, if you want to add to those existing threads or have an unsolved case in your town or county that you want included just bring us the info. I4doors, brought Justine Abshires case to my attention, so I added the case to our unsolved section. I4doors posted the link to her families web site so we could read the details of the case which was a huge determining factor in adding the case here, the story is very intriguing.
I am hoping to add more as time permits. If you would like to follow a trial like I did then post it in trials. Any ideas are welcome just let us know. And thanks to our members who bring us daily and breaking news links and videos, as soon as I figure it out, you will have VIP status, but don't want to risk losing the arcade privileges, LOL! You guys are AWESOME! blue
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:09:05 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:33:14 am »

Some cases I would like to add in the future are: Sam Shepherd, The West Memphis three, The young coed kidnapped from Reno, and look forward to following the trial of Cesar Lauren the marine corporal the suspect  in  the murder of Maria Lauterbach.

Here is the link for the National center for missing Adults. They have 1472 missing adults listed. They have 73 unsolved/suspisious adult deaths listed, and 84 unidentified dead persons as well. Those numbers are not even up to date, no Stacy or Lisa, I wonder how many there really are? So sad. Cry

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/index.php
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum