MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 03:53:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP  (Read 3802 times)
Dearheart

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 03:25:34 pm »

she has posted a new blog...yes I would think it is possible she's looking for her 15 minutes OR...maybe she didn't realize who he was when she first started to chat with him...meaning...maybe they have chatted BEFORE Stacy went missing???

she seems to have her ducks in a row sort of speak...she's pretty outraged over his behavior...not towards her but in regards to Stacy

time will tell I suppose

but the latest email talks about him proposing to her  Shocked  she states the last time she spoke with him was on May 11th and since her blog started up she got a very long email from Drew complaining about it

what part of this does Drew not understand???  AS LONG AS STACY IS MISSING...AND THE RULING IN KATHLEEN'S DEATH REMAINS HOMICIDE HE WILL ALWAYS BE UNDER SCRUTINY...HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE ON PEACEFULLY WITH HIS LIFE OR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS....he has no one but himself to blame for this...and I'm not just saying because I think he's guilty of killing both...it's his behavior and comments that have sealed this for him...if he appeared to be a caring human being from the beginning and she remained missing or is found dead and it's never proven he did it then maybe he would be able to "move on" but his arrogance and cockiness has pretty much guaranteed he will NEVER have a "normal" life again...anytime something happens...he gets remarried or re divorced..god forbid something happens to the new woman in his life...he will be suspected...I think there is some major validity to her posts because if there isn't she would be facing huge trouble...so far there is no word for Joel Brodsky on suing this woman...I would think that if these are fabricated...something would have been said about that by now...all Joel has said and he states it's all he's going to say about Ashley is "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

well Mr. Brodsky if your client hasn't been dating there shouldn't be ANY women scorned....right?
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2008, 03:33:25 pm »

because she boxed that area it makes the letters a bit larger

she says she is going to post everything....there had to be many emails and IM's between them leading up to this one just based on the content

but then again...Drew moves on very quickly...there was talk of him dating someone by the name of Denise as well...maybe "Ashley" IS Denise?  or maybe she's Kim?

or maybe she's yet another female in his tangled web

somehow this puke is capable of earning confidences with people...he earned them at one time with Stacy...by all hearsay accounts Stacy pretty much lived in fear ever since Kathleen's death....what's to say any one of these females also live in fear...I dont' know I'm on the fence about Ashleys blog still...I know I'm going to need to see more of it as far as my own determination of how legit it is...but so far she has me intrigued...the screen shot of him on Yahoo Chat was enough for that! 

I just know that dating is something HE threw out practically from the beginning....which tells me it was near the top of his list...paramount that he throw it out there letting others know he intends to do that and start doing it quickly

besides we already know he and Kim are big fat liars about when they really started to see each other...why the lying?  could it be that he was already involved with this Ashley? or Denise? or someone else?

again...time will tell if Ashley is legit but like I said...she's got me intrigued
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2008, 03:37:07 pm »

Maybe it's just me but the proposal line seems to be a different size or not lined up with the other words. I also think the wording seems weird, like the proposal line should be after the question about being in the audience. Maybe it's just because she has put a box around the words. I would like to see the email on a solid color background to be able to determine whether or not it fits. What do you guys think?

lol...we are talking about Drew here honey!  he's not that articulate when he speaks I wouldn't expect him to be when he writes...remember "washed under the blankets" or "if she shows her head"

he was chatting it up with her in April...when he was dating Kim...She's right about the time stamps on yahoo webcam...Yahoo puts those time stamps on...I tried to doctor a time stamp and there was no way I could...unless she's really really savvy with doctoring computer stuff...I would have to say the web shot is for real...yes emails and IM's can be doctored if she is doctoring them she'll screw up at some point...unless she's really thorough
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 04:23:03 pm »

She must be reading here as well as wp now she changed the back ground of the email and put her last name on it - Gabrys. Hmmmm
Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2008, 05:31:19 pm »

I believe it is indeed for real that this is only the kick in the teeth he is giving everyone... He knows deep down inside it doesnt look right, nor being still married also.. He does it for a BIG F YOU, and here Ill give them something to talk about... TAIL, and PUBLICITY!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 05:38:58 pm »

I believe it is indeed for real that this is only the kick in the teeth he is giving everyone... He knows deep down inside it doesnt look right, nor being still married also.. He does it for a BIG F YOU, and here Ill give them something to talk about... TAIL, and PUBLICITY!!!!
Hey, im trying to stay up to date on all this stuff and it does LOOK authentic. Check pm shark
Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2008, 07:22:57 pm »

WTF is this chick,,,?
http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&type=People&qry=ashley%20gabry&srchBy=All
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 08:39:54 pm »

If indeed this chick is doctoring emails from DP, or it is a farce; She is gonna have JB up er kiester so fast her ead will spin... I hope she is not that stupid....  If anyone gets some juice let us know.. Please!!!   LOL!!!

Kimmer says its not some chick named Ashley, so wtf do we do now.. Watch the circus to unfold?

I get tired of pointless drama... Sorry!!
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 08:43:50 pm »

okay that is about the weirdest link ever...because when I click on it it give the name of my former home town!!!

unless it resets for anyone's area when you click on it???

what town or high school do you get when you click it?
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 08:51:01 pm »

the first profile is from hemet.
Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 09:09:29 pm »

okay that is about the weirdest link ever...because when I click on it it give the name of my former home town!!!

unless it resets for anyone's area when you click on it???

what town or high school do you get when you click it?

This is a general search in myspace for a Ashley Garbry, this is all it pulls up....
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 05:53:57 pm »

I asked her if she has a myspace she says she does not...I informed her there is another girl with her name in Illinois and that she's only 17 years old

she changed her watermark and stated she has two yahoo screennames and doesn't belong to any other sites or has posted on any of the find stacy sites

I believe this is legit..I was on the fence but the more she posts the more it looks true

for now I'm a bit blown away by the interview with the writer...that is some powerful stuff

Joel's all up in arms about it and threatening to sue the guy

maybe Joel should consider dropping this **** as his client!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 07:31:30 pm »

I asked her if she has a myspace she says she does not...I informed her there is another girl with her name in Illinois and that she's only 17 years old

she changed her watermark and stated she has two yahoo screennames and doesn't belong to any other sites or has posted on any of the find stacy sites

I believe this is legit..I was on the fence but the more she posts the more it looks true

for now I'm a bit blown away by the interview with the writer...that is some powerful stuff

Joel's all up in arms about it and threatening to sue the guy

maybe Joel should consider dropping this **** as his client!
Well I know Ashley read or is informed of our opinion because she was changing things we discussed at wp like taking Stacy's picture from behind the email right after it was mentioned. From jb's statement it must be legit, I find it funny that she has an attitude similar to most at FSP and wasn't "drinking the koolaid" LOL! Shows puplic opinion is real and not controlled or dictated as some would like others to believe.

Joel has allowed his client to act foolishly and has jumped on the "book deal" bandwagon from the beginning so he can cry all he wants, his career is still over and he should be tarred and feathered like his client, then ran out of town on a rail (like they used to say in the old days).
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 08:10:11 pm »

Well now she has added the recent email from dp, he took a couple stabs at her (only verbally so-far) LOL! However it was not enough to stop her from letting us see it. I believe it and am anxious to hear when she and Matt will be called to the GJ! Weee, let the party begin!  http://bp0.blogger.com/_Murml4Ew6tk/SGfqIXJSJxI/AAAAAAAAANA/1swTy_FIq1o/s1600-h/Thanks.jpg
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 09:39:45 pm »

Well the web cam pic ashley has with the date coincides with the correct mustache/haircut he had at that time according to our dated videos.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum