MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 04:40:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP  (Read 3804 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2008, 02:17:39 pm »

BRODSKY IS TALKING!!!!!

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7081036624150822867&postID=2234789034500355966&page=6

Anonymous said...
Good Ole Joel running his mouth again. check this one out.......

Today at 11:50am, joelbrodsky wrote:
Here is absolute proof that Len Wawczak and Paula Stark are two of the dumbest people on the planet. Wawczak and Stark said that they had Illinois State Police approval to go public with their undercover informant status. So what do they do? They come out through Joe Hosey and the Sun Times for free. My media guru told me that if they had gone to either the National Enquirer or TMZ, and agreed to come out exclusively through one of those outlets, they would have been paid at least $1,000,000.00, (thats one million dollars!!!!) for the exclusive rights to come out with that story! Thats right, Len and Paula just blew a million dollars. But hey, its not about the money right? They got to be friends with Joe Hosey, and that�s worth more than a ton of gold.

Once again Joel contradicting himself by saying Paula and Lenny are in this for the money. Saying they are having financial problems, but yet rubbing it in their face cause they didnt take the million dollars from NE? Is that a contradiction or what? Come on first their in this for the money, then they are the dumbest two people on the planet cause they didnt take the money? Which is it Joel? They in for the money? Or stupid because they didn't take the money? FYI cause you have alot of us Im sure really confused. Which story you going with here?

July 26, 2008 1:58 PM

Yep, we can tell jb is a dumbass, he is trying to provoke them by calling them dumb. What a sorry excuse for a lawyer, LOL! Damn, drew ya hear that ya got a shitty attorney, and you are going down! Well he may be qualified to talk ****, I can't wait to see him in court. Ahhh...bu...wel...the...de..ah...but...he...I...well..yes your honor, I will shut up!
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2008, 03:15:58 pm »

Anonymous said...
Here is JB's letter - see what you think of it!

July 26, 2008
ILLINOIS STATE POLICE ARE GUILTY OF
PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE OF PETERSON CHILDREN
If in fact Len Wawczak and Paula Stark are undercover informants who wore an eavesdropping device on Drew Peterson with the approval of the Illinois State Police (ISP), there is one thing that is unforgivably outrageous about this. I am not worried about the contents of the recordings because (A) Drew is innocent and therefore has nothing incriminating to say, and (B) I suspected Wawczak and Stark were working for the ISP for some time, (especially after the revolver Drew legally transferred to them turned up in the hands of the ISP).

No, what is highly disturbing is how the ISP has allowed Drew's children to be severely damaged by the behavior of these informants. What you have to understand is that wire wearing, undercover informants are closely monitored. Their tapes are reviewed constantly, and they are debriefed on a regular basis so the police can know what they are doing, approve, correct, and direct their behavior. The ISP knowingly allowed, or perhaps even directed, Wawczak and Stark to become close with the Peterson children; Tom (15), Chris (13), Anthony (4) and Lacy (3). These innocent children became very attached to Wawczak and Stark. Lacy, who needs female attention, became particularly attached to, and even loved, Paula Stark. The boys also became quite close with Len Wawczak, who's typical immature and sophomoric behavior is particularly appealing to the teenage boys.

Now these children have to be told that it was all an act. Wawczak and Stark really didn't love them, they were pretending. Worse they were pretending in order to trap their father, who they dearly love, in order to take him away from them. When Lacy, the beautiful 3 year old, asks for Paula, what can Drew tell her? When he tells Lacy that she won't be able to see Stark again, what will happen to that little girl? Her heart will break. When she learns that Stark was only around to work with the police to try to take her daddy away, what will she think? What about the boys. How will they ever be able to trust anyone again when they discover that Wawczak was not really interested in them, but only came around so often to work for the police who are after their dad. The children will be psychologically scarred for life because of what Wawczak and Stark did, with the blessing, support, help, and encouragement of the Illinois State Police. What happened here is nothing less than the state sponsored psychological torture of these children.

By law Drew has to be notified that he was being recorded shortly after the eavesdropping ends. Therefore the ISP had to know that the relationship that they were allowing, and encouraging, Wawczak and Stark to establish with the Peterson children would end in this manner. Yet they allowed this to continue, and made no provision to minimize the extreme collateral damage to the children psychological health. What were they thinking? And the question has to be asked, are there any limits to what is acceptable in the Drew Peterson investigation? Are there any limits, no matter who is hurt and what means are used? Do the ends always justify the means, even when the means leave small children with permanent psychological scars?

Why did the ISP even use such despicable characters as Wawczak and Stark? Their background, (which is now being exposed by the media), and Wawczak's loose cannon antics, make them about as bad a choice for informants as one can make. Wawczak's own public statements show how much of an idiot he is. For example, in Wawczak's comment to the press, after his release from jail yesterday, he tried to justify his attacked on Drew in a barber shop parking lot saying that Drew gave his son a dirty look, thereby messing with his family, is about as dumb as it gets. If that is justification, then Drew should be allowed to beat Wawczak with a red hot poker for how Wawczak and Stark messed with Drew's family.

Finally, the public needs to hold the ISP responsible for investigative techniques that severely harm innocent children. The response that Drew caused this entire chain of events because of some wrongdoing on his part presumes his guilt. In the United States we do not presume guilt, we presume innocence. Whatever else you believe about him, Drew Peterson is universally acknowledged to be a great dad. Anyone who has seen him with his children can confirm this, (even the media). If you are outraged by the police sponsored psychological torture of the Peterson children, express your anger publicly. The ends do not justify the means, and it is not acceptable to harm innocent children for any reason. Not in America, not in Illinois, not in Will County, and in fact not anywhere in the world.
Joel A. Brodsky July 26, 2008

July 26, 2008 3:00 PM

Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2008, 06:10:22 pm »

Dayum, and they thought Sharon was bad!! LOL!! Keep screwing up dp, we LOOOOVE it!! You might as well get SOME use outta jb cause he won't be any use once you are arrested for murder, ya ****!!! What a ****, eyeballin a kid, trying to scare him! dp is a MF'in piece of dog ****!

Yeh I agree too that Dipstick provoked that altercation, no doubt in my mind.
Now, in that video, didn't I hear Len say and I'm paraphrasing that Dippy wouldn't be around for the Sept. court date........he's be arrested by then?? Or did he mean something else?

Yup, I just listened to it again and Len said he would be going away, waaay before then.

Oh without a doubt that's what Len was saying, he should know and I certainly believe him. I'm sure Drew has been harrassing those kids as "payback" for the Lenny/Ashley thing more than anything else. That seems to be DP's style, the type  that preys on women, children and animals but wouldn't dare confront a real man face to face.....perverted, sick piece of **** is all he is. 

Anyone ever heard of Redneck Capitol Punishment? That's were you tie the "suspect" naked to a tree in 100 degree heat, underneath is a fire ant bed and pour honey all over thier body...saves tax payers millions.   Grin 

NOT THAT I WOULD EVER CONDONE THAT TYPE OF THING, THAT'S A JOKE AROUND HERE AND IT JUST CAME TO MIND FOR SOME REASON PLUS I REALLY THINK IT'S TOO GOOD FOR OLD DREWPY!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 06:13:07 pm by northtxmom » Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2008, 06:42:54 am »

Brodsky says investigators encouraged the couple to get close to Peterson's children and now that the relationship is over, the children will suffer deep emotional scars.

WTF??! Drew....Joel....you guys are morons!! Hey Joel, the kids are suffering deeply because their father MURDERED THEIR MOTHERS!! You f-ing stupid POS!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2008, 01:25:23 am »

Here is the link to Greta with Len and Paula om 7.28
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2008, 08:02:35 pm »

Man pleads guilty to pushing Drew Peterson
Len Wawczak had reportedly worked with police to secretly record the husband of Stacy Peterson, missing for almost a year
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-wawczak-plea-11-sep11,0,4503703.story?track=rss
Tribune staff report
    7:21 PM CDT, September 10, 2008

A Bolingbrook man who reportedly worked with police to secretly record Drew Peterson pleaded guilty Wednesday to pushing Peterson outside a barbershop in July, Bolingbrook Police Sgt. John Sullivan said.

Len Wawczak appeared before Will County Circuit Judge Ray Nash. The disposition of the case would be released within a few days, Sullivan said.

Wawczak and Peterson had scuffled outside Hyroglyphics Barber Shop in July. That same week, Wawczak had claimed to have secretly recorded Peterson for the Illinois State Police.

Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police sergeant, is the suspect in the Oct. 28 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy. The investigation has led authorities to re-examine the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson has not been charged and denies any wrongdoing.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2008, 08:10:14 pm »

Peterson has not been charged and denies any wrongdoing. 
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2008, 08:15:59 am »

Ex-pal pleads guilty after Peterson fight

September 10, 2008

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1155562,JO10_PETERSON_WEB.article

By JOE HOSEY jhosey@scn1.com

BOLINGBROOK -- A push in the back got Len Wawczak a slap on the wrist.

Wawczak, who has said he and his wife, Paula Stark, wore a wire for police for months in hopes of nailing Drew Peterson for a pair of murders, pleaded guilty to battering Peterson in a strip mall parking lot in July. Wawczak had already admitted he confronted Peterson and pushed him in the back.

Wawczak says Peterson was shooting dirty looks at his 20-year-old son, Len Jr., prompting him to go after his former friend.

In exchange for his plea, Wawczak was hit with a $250 fine and six months court supervision, leaving him wishing he had done more to Peterson.

"If I'd known that's all it was going to be, I would have popped (him)," Wawczak said, who accused Peterson of being a murderer.

State police have named Peterson a suspect in the October disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. They have classified the case a "potential homicide" investigation.

State police also are investigating the March 2004 apparent bathtub drowning of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio. At the time of her death, state police found nothing suspicious about the drowning, which was ruled an
accident. After Stacy's disappearance, Savio's death was determined to be a homicide.

"I call him Houdini Peterson," Wawczak said, "because he makes (expletive) disappear."

At the time of his arrest, Wawczak said he expected Peterson to be charged with murder before his own court appearance for the battery charge. He said Wednesday that was a "bad calculation," but was still convinced Peterson
would be locked up.

"I have 100 percent faith in (State¹s Attorney) James Glasgow's office that they're going to arrest him," Wawczak said. "An arrest is imminent on Drew Peterson."

Wawczak in court
Wawczak wore a T-shirt emblazoned with Stacy's image to his court appearance.

"I wore it for two reasons," he said. "No. 1, because Stacy's still missing. And No. 2, I was hoping he'd be here and I could disgrace him in his own backyard."

Peterson was not present. He said Wednesday that he was unimpressed with the sentence imposed on Wawczak and mocked his attacker"s attire.

"He's become one of the cult," said Peterson, referring to the large group of Stacy's friends and family who have banded together to keep her disappearance in the public eye.

Wawczak's faith in Glasgow notwithstanding, he said he has plans for Peterson if action is not taken by the time he was off court supervision.

"If he's still around in six months," Wawczak said, "I'm going to (expletive) throw him around again like a rag doll."
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2009, 01:52:42 am »

Merging.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum