MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 01:18:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP  (Read 3805 times)
shark
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2008, 04:21:09 pm »

Anonymous said...
Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky tells CBS 2 Peterson plans on pressing charges. He said Peterson will not be discussing the matter.

July 25, 2008 3:43 PM

ThinkAboutIt said...
Drew really seemed angry on the Fox News report:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7059883&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

And he said he didn't have a temper and no one has ever seen him angry.

July 25, 2008 4:17 PM
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2008, 04:44:08 pm »

Anonymous said...
Peterson's attorney Joel Brodsky tells CBS 2 Peterson plans on pressing charges. He said Peterson will not be discussing the matter.

July 25, 2008 3:43 PM

ThinkAboutIt said...
Drew really seemed angry on the Fox News report:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7059883&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

And he said he didn't have a temper and no one has ever seen him angry.

July 25, 2008 4:17 PM

The first thing dp says at the beginning of the tape is "len and paula you pieces of ****" but its bleeped out, yes he was very angry and it took him only a few hours to figure out how to get back at them and bait them into attacking him. I'm sorry but IMO, I wish the crowd that was egging len on would have beat the fuckin **** out of dp, he has it coming!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:44:36 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2008, 04:57:27 pm »

Myst said...
There's been a few different media versions of what happened with the fight between Len and DP, along with various details in each.

From what I've read so far, while getting a haircut, DP supposedly gave 'dirty looks' to Len's 20 year old son, who was also there. Len waited outside between a couple of cars, for DP to come out. They had words, there were witnesses. Supposedly DP was egging Len on, even supposedly saying, 'go ahead, hit me', and the part about having had sex with Paula.

Media says DP kept his cool. Uh huh, I believe that. Also believe he was using his words and dirty looks to get Len pissed off enough to hit him. I figure DP very likely said something to **** Len off even more, then turned his back and walked off.

Len didn't have to hit DP, no. Wish for his sake that he could have seen what DP was very likely trying to do.

Interesting that there was someone with a camera handy. Wonder if they also caught whatever it was DP was saying to **** Len off, and the tone he used?

Also interesting is that DP at one point supposedly yelled to the witnesses, 'call the cops, call the cops', and none of them would. Hahaha! DP had to call them himself. Cheesy

IMO <---, if someone eggs someone else on to the point of hitting someone else, that person needs to take responsibility for starting the fight, and share in whatever consequences same as the one who actually throws the punch.

This is soooooooo OMG 9th grade stuff, between two grown men! sigh.

Wasn't it said somewhere, at some point, that Len and Paula had been placed in protective custody?

July 25, 2008 4:51 PM
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2008, 05:23:41 pm »

GOOD NEWS KIDS!!!! Cheesy Cool

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6287575

"It was the best hundred bucks I've spent. I would do it again," Wawczak said.  By Stacey BacaBOLINGBROOK (WLS) -- Drew Peterson and the man who claims he secretly taped him are both at the Bolingbrook police station this afternoon after the two got into a fight.
It happened outside a barbershop and spilled into the parking lot of a strip mall.
Police say Len Wawczak and Peterson got into an altercation and police had to be called to the scene.
Earlier this week, Wawczak and his wife, Paula Stark, said that they wore wires to secretly record Peterson, who they say talked about the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, and his missing fourth wife, Stacy.
Story continues belowAdvertisement
 Peterson is a suspect in her disappearance but has not been charged.
Bolingbrook Police Chief Ray McGury said Wawczak, who recorded conversations with Drew Peterson over a seven-month period, was the one who is walking away with a ticket.
McGury said at about 1:30 p.m. Friday, police received a call from the Illinois State Police that two people were in a verbal altercation at a barber shop.
"We responded to the scene, patrol officers and a supervisor, at which point there was no observable battery or any issues between the two, other than some shouting back and forth," McGury said. The chief said police began interviewing witnesses.
"We started getting statements. Both Mr. Wawczak and Mr. Peterson agreed to come down to the police department to sort it out. In taking some of the statements, independent witnesses came forward and stated that Mr. Wawczak allegedly had shoved Mr. Peterson in the back at least one time. Based on that information and based upon an interview with Mr. Wawczak, he was charged with a local ordinance charge of battery," McGury said.
Wawczak was charged with a misdemeanor and paid a $100 bond.
"He will come back here in September and plead guilty or not guilty to the charges," McGury said.
Wawczak walked out of the police department just after 4:30 p.m. He explained how the confrontation began.
"It started with my son, Colin, calling home and letting us know that he was in a barber shop that Drew had come into to get a haircut and was staring my son down, giving him dirty looks. I said, 'Do you feel he is starting with you?' He said, 'No, but he is trying to intimidate me,'" Wawczak said.
Wawczak said he wanted to let Drew Peterson know he could not "mess with my family, not my kids, not Paula, not nobody."
Wawczak said this was the first time he'd seen Drew Peterson since revealing he and his wife had worn wires during recent conversations with Drew. He said he doesn't regret the confrontation.
"Absolutely, I pushed him twice, not once. I don't have a problem with that. Like I said, it was the best hundred bucks I've spent. I would do it again," Wawczak said.
Wawczak said he doesn't have a problem with Drew Peterson and Peterson's lawyer, Joel Brodsky, trying to slam him or his wife because "that is their technique."
"They can continue to do it, and I'm sure this will fuel the fire for them. I'm good with that. What I'm not good with and won't be, is trying to intimidate one of my kids. So, if him and Joel continue to do what they are doing, which is slander me and Paula, it is OK. We can battle it out in court. If they try to intimidate one of my three kids, you will be back here again. I expect next time I will get a state charge instead of a local charge because next time I will knock his [expletive] out," Wawczak said.
Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky briefly stated that Drew had been ambushed. Drew Peterson also left the police department Friday afternoon.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2008, 05:43:35 pm »

VIDEO OF WHAT HAPPENED!!! 

http://cbs2chicago.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2008, 06:04:06 pm »

Dayum, and they thought Sharon was bad!! LOL!! Keep screwing up dp, we LOOOOVE it!! You might as well get SOME use outta jb cause he won't be any use once you are arrested for murder, ya ****!!! What a ****, eyeballin a kid, trying to scare him! dp is a MF'in piece of dog ****!
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2008, 06:05:27 pm »

Chief McGury states its amazing we had a pic pre fight, and now all of this!
Report Spam   Logged
swisscheez

« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2008, 06:15:31 pm »

Dayum, and they thought Sharon was bad!! LOL!! Keep screwing up dp, we LOOOOVE it!! You might as well get SOME use outta jb cause he won't be any use once you are arrested for murder, ya ****!!! What a ****, eyeballin a kid, trying to scare him! dp is a MF'in piece of dog ****!

Yeh I agree too that Dipstick provoked that altercation, no doubt in my mind.
Now, in that video, didn't I hear Len say and I'm paraphrasing that Dippy wouldn't be around for the Sept. court date........he's be arrested by then?? Or did he mean something else?

Yup, I just listened to it again and Len said he would be going away, waaay before then.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:19:41 pm by swisscheez » Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2008, 06:32:14 pm »

I hope it will be soon, I will have to drink to that !(and I don't usually drink) LOL!!
Report Spam   Logged

swisscheez

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2008, 07:04:56 pm »

I hope it will be soon, I will have to drink to that !(and I don't usually drink) LOL!!

Hiya Blue, yeh I've had a bottle or TWO myself chillin' for just that special occasion.
What a joke, huh, Len played right into dippy's hands.  ooohhhh that just grates in me, when I think of all the lowdown dirty azzed tricks...ugh!!!
Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2008, 09:22:30 am »

Hiya Blue, yeh I've had a bottle or TWO myself chillin' for just that special occasion.
What a joke, huh, Len played right into dippy's hands.  ooohhhh that just grates in me, when I think of all the lowdown dirty azzed tricks...ugh!!!
i don't drink either....might have to though when that happens. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2008, 12:14:33 pm »

When it happens we should all meat in the chat room and have a party! Sound fun?  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2008, 12:37:40 pm »

Drew's 'not going to mess with my family'
BARBERSHOP BROUHAHA | Ex-friend who wore wire confronts Peterson in front of crowd, accuses him of falsely bragging about affair with wife
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1076085,CST-NWS-boling26.article
July 26, 2008
Recommend (12)

BY JOE HOSEY Herald News

Lenny Wawczak (left) confronts Drew Peterson in the parking lot of a strip mall on the 300 block of North Schmidt Road in Bolingbrook
(STNG)

Lenny confronts Drew

At noon Friday, Paula Stark heard from a TV reporter that Drew Peterson was bragging about sleeping with her.

Stark and her husband, Len Wawczak, laughed about it at their Bolingbrook home, saying it wasn't true.
But an hour later, when their son Len Jr. called to say Peterson was giving him dirty looks at a Bolingbrook barbershop, Wawczak had had enough.

Wawczak and Stark -- the Bolingbrook couple who said this week that for seven months they wore a wire on Peterson, their neighbor and former friend -- got in their van so Wawczak could confront the former Bolingbrook cop, who has been under a cloud of suspicion since his fourth wife disappeared last fall.

What followed was another sordid chapter in the Peterson saga, an expletive-filled, Jerry Springeresque parking lot dust-up -- witnessed by reporters -- that resulted in Wawczak, 41, shoving Peterson in the back and getting arrested on a battery charge.

"I wanted to let Drew know he's not going to mess with my family," Wawczak said after his wife posted his $100 bond. "The next time, I will knock his ass out.

"It was the best 100 bucks I've ever spent. I'd do it again."

Wawczak and Stark have been under a media siege since the news broke Wednesday that they secretly taped Peterson for State Police investigators probing the Oct. 28, 2007, disappearance of Stacy Peterson and the 2004 homicide of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Peterson, whom police labeled a suspect in Stacy's "potential homicide," denies having anything to do with either case.

Wawczak and Stark hadn't seen Peterson since the news of their clandestine police help broke. Peterson and his attorney have gone on national TV to call them liars.

Then came the barbershop phone call from Len Wawczak Jr.

The 20-year-old was getting his hair cut when Peterson walked in.

Len Jr. called his parents, telling them Peterson just gave him dirty looks, they said.

Peterson denied it. "I was just getting my hair cut, and I saw the kid in the chair," he said later. "I kind of figured he would call his dad."

Wawczak, intent on confronting Peterson about the dirty looks, found a spot between some cars to lie in wait. When Peterson emerged, Wawczak popped out and pounced.

"Hey, m-----f-----," he called out. "You ain't nothing but a murderer. I'll beat the f--- out of you. Say something!"

"Hit me," Peterson said calmly, putting his hands behind his back. "I'm going down."

"You ain't nothing but a punk, Drew!"

"Someone call the cops," Peterson told a growing crowd of gawkers. One began videotaping.

"Take the cool sunglasses off," Wawczak said, trying to knock them off Peterson, who dodged him.

"I ain't Stacy, ****," Wawczak taunted. "You sissy."

"I don't have to deal with this boy," Peterson said and walked away. Wawczak then pushed Peterson in the back.

Peterson, who later said his back hurt, brushed it off and got into Stacy Peterson's car. Wawczak walked away, saying, "I proved my point. You're nothing but a ****."

Peterson made a cell phone call and emerged from the car. The crowd yelled for Wawczak to return.

"Knock his ass out," someone shouted.

"I got 50 bucks of his bond right now," said another.

Peterson and Wawczak then stood across a car from each other, and Wawczak confronted him about Peterson's purported claims about his wife.

"Say right now you f----- my old lady! I'll come around right now and drop you like you want," Wawczak said.

Peterson denied saying it -- as eight police cars arrived. Peterson spoke with officers before getting in the car and driving to the police station where he once worked to give his account.

Wawczak was arrested and charged with battery. After his wife posted his bond, he was unrepentant.

"If I knew I was getting arrested, I would have knocked the m-----f----- out," he said.

Wawczak is due in court Sept. 10. He said he'll leave Peterson alone -- as long as Peterson doesn't mess with his family.

"Then I'm going for the Mike Tyson TKO," he said.

Contributing: Janet Lundquist

Sun-Times News Group
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 01:06:21 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2008, 01:43:25 pm »

i don't drink either....might have to though when that happens. Wink
sounds like fun blue...only thing is i don't know if i will be on the computer....cause, i'll be dancing!!!  Kiss
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 01:45:05 pm by i4doors » Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
shark
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2008, 02:12:15 pm »

BRODSKY IS TALKING!!!!!

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7081036624150822867&postID=2234789034500355966&page=6

Anonymous said...
Good Ole Joel running his mouth again. check this one out.......

Today at 11:50am, joelbrodsky wrote:
Here is absolute proof that Len Wawczak and Paula Stark are two of the dumbest people on the planet. Wawczak and Stark said that they had Illinois State Police approval to go public with their undercover informant status. So what do they do? They come out through Joe Hosey and the Sun Times for free. My media guru told me that if they had gone to either the National Enquirer or TMZ, and agreed to come out exclusively through one of those outlets, they would have been paid at least $1,000,000.00, (thats one million dollars!!!!) for the exclusive rights to come out with that story! Thats right, Len and Paula just blew a million dollars. But hey, its not about the money right? They got to be friends with Joe Hosey, and that�s worth more than a ton of gold.

Once again Joel contradicting himself by saying Paula and Lenny are in this for the money. Saying they are having financial problems, but yet rubbing it in their face cause they didnt take the million dollars from NE? Is that a contradiction or what? Come on first their in this for the money, then they are the dumbest two people on the planet cause they didnt take the money? Which is it Joel? They in for the money? Or stupid because they didn't take the money? FYI cause you have alot of us Im sure really confused. Which story you going with here?

July 26, 2008 1:58 PM
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum