MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 12:48:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Len, Paula, Ashley, and DP  (Read 3803 times)
Dearheart

« on: June 26, 2008, 08:22:39 pm »

methodical // June 26, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Looks like another website about drewpy is out and this one looks like it’s gonna be one that nobody will wanna miss , drew being exposed yet once again .. http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com
THIS ONE CAME FROM WORD PRESS AND IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND....HOW VERY STRANGE! ONE WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD BE SO VERY CAREFUL.... BUT HES NOT..THIS GIRL NO DOUBT HAS LOTS TO POST THAT WILL BE NOT VERY NICE.
« Last Edit: Today at 6:45pm by exlawenforcement »

this is pretty outrageous and this girl promises to post her emails and im's with the suspect..btw she is NOT the same Ashley that supposedly gave DP her number....this is an Ashley he apparently had met online.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 05:49:57 am by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

northtxmom

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:51:42 pm »

OMG!! Thanks Dearheat for doing this....I go to worldpress on occasion but sometimes get lost in all the bickering over FSP and such. I get frustrated over it actually so it helps me a great deal when someone like yourself takes the time to post such things here.

Damn, I would love to see more from this persons conversations w/DP. Ya never know he may just be stupid enuff to let the cat out of the bag and not even realize it....oh how i hope anyway! This is just dispicable, this might very well be the thing that gets him cold busted. His need for female attention and the fact that he has to have a "replacement" in his love life for every decent woman he has hurt is disgusting. For some reason I am not shocked at all.

I do hope she is sincere about exposing the POS for what he really is, a murderous predator!!

Thanks again Dearheart and please keep the info coming, I love it. Maybe the info will be enuff to put the nail in his coffin so to speak!!

You Rock!! Kiss
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:46:15 pm by northtxmom » Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:19:41 pm »

Oh holy **** already!
WTF is this all about? I got to go lookey!!
Do we have a link on this SOB.?
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 12:49:10 am »

Holy **** Guys he is way more stupid than I ever imagined!
Report Spam   Logged

northtxmom

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 02:48:14 pm »

I know just when I think he can't be more stupid....he pulls something else out of his a**!!

Bet his publicist is loving this!!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 03:30:11 pm »

Drew is puttin on a show for everyone to see... I dont trust it, I got that feeling in my stomache...
All fun and games to cause a circus for himself...
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:32:19 pm »

Think about it, it is not a good idea to do what he is doing as a suspect, and he is playing back is all...
So who the hell is this Ashly chick anyway? BS something doesnt smell right...
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 04:04:37 pm »

well lets see...other than his many ex wives and the two victims Kathleen and Stacy what other females could DP possibly **** off enough for her to post this blog about him???

awwww.....I know!

maybe Kim Matuska?  Maybe "Ashley" is Kim?

I'd be pretty pissed if I had media hounding me or I got called to a Grand Jury over some freeze dried old fart that pursued me...by all means I don't think this chick is smart...but she may be just pissed off enough over the situation to have adopted an alias and be willing to post their conversations...especially after she found out about that phone having GPS on it

or this is just another girl he was trolling for that he met online and who ultimately became disgusted with him...all I know is that that screen shot appears to be real and she seems pretty pissed off!

hey someone correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't that woman who wrote PIG in the snow in his yard...wasn't her name Ashley???

seems to me when I saw the footage of that woman doing that and being interviewed that she was beyond being a disgusted random citizen...seems to me her rant was way more personal in nature...thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 04:18:37 pm »

Dearheart, you are the bomb...I do remember the chick who wrote PIG in the snow, and yes she was very disgusted with him.. Maybe the chick had someone or even herself been a victim of DV. It is not hard to see thru his smartass behavior, and BS.
I do not remember her name being Ashley tho... I will try to look for it...
Maybe we actually got a winner on this, maybe we dont; We will just have to wait and see...
Report Spam   Logged
Dearheart

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 04:35:11 pm »

found it the woman's name was "Jen" and she seemed more pissed to me on a personal level than that of someone who didn't know Stacy

whoever Ashley is she's taking advice I suppose...because she hasn't posted anything else...the advice was for her to get some advice from an attorney which may be a very good idea...I still hope she posts his emails and IM's who knows just how telling they can be?
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 04:45:01 pm »

found it the woman's name was "Jen" and she seemed more pissed to me on a personal level than that of someone who didn't know Stacy

whoever Ashley is she's taking advice I suppose...because she hasn't posted anything else...the advice was for her to get some advice from an attorney which may be a very good idea...I still hope she posts his emails and IM's who knows just how telling they can be?

See some people, have got to be smart in dealing with this SSOB...
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 05:57:14 pm »

I am looking for video, with woman who wrote PIG in snow... I have about 70 videos to look thru... WOW!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 12:00:16 am »

Well I said it long ago most woman who would give him the time of day were either stupid or looking for their 15 minutes of fame. I think that's what Ashley is doing, I am afraid she may not get her full 15 minutes though, I would assume the po po has already been to her house and confiscated everything she had. Time will tell......
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 03:11:27 pm »

Here is the email she is sharing on her blog now. We have no way of knowing how accurate anything is, so....
http://www.drewpeterson1.blogspot.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 03:20:20 pm »

Maybe it's just me but the proposal line seems to be a different size or not lined up with the other words. I also think the wording seems weird, like the proposal line should be after the question about being in the audience. Maybe it's just because she has put a box around the words. I would like to see the email on a solid color background to be able to determine whether or not it fits. What do you guys think?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum