MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 09:11:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

04' Autopsy results

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 04' Autopsy results  (Read 779 times)
SheShark
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:25:22 pm »

http://www.acandyrose.com/2004-03-01-SavioAutopsyReport.htm

Vitreous:

Alcohol:
Ethanol: Negative
Acetone: Negative
Isopropanol: Negative
Methanol: Negative

Liver:

Drug Screen:
Amphetamines: Negative
Antidepressants: Negative
Barbiturates: Negative
Benzodiazepines: Negative
Cannabinoids (THC): Negative
****/Metabolites: Negative
Lidocaine: Negative
Non-Opiate Narcotic Analgesics: Negative
Opiates: Negative
Phencyclidine (PCP): Negative
Phenothiazines: Negative
Methadone: Negative
Propoxyphene: Negative
Acetaminophen: Negative
Salicylates: Negative

Individual Drug Quants:
Codeine: Negative
Morphine: Negative
Hydrocodone: Negative
Hydromorphone: Negative
Dihydrocodeine (Hydrocodol): Negative
6-Monoacetylmorphine: Negative
Oxycodone: Negative
Oxymorphone: Negative

Requested by: : WILL COUNTY CORONER

Date/Time: 03/02/2004//02:40 PM

Received in Lab by : Judy L Barr

Date/Time: 03/04/2004//08:45 AM

Report by: DR. CHRISTOPHER LONG

Date/Time: 03/16/2004//02:44 PM

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:54:55 am »

How she could go through what she had been going through with no meds is something I couldn't do. She was a stronger person than me.
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 09:01:47 am »

How she could go through what she had been going through with no meds is something I couldn't do. She was a stronger person than me.
  amen.... Sad
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
northtxmom

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 09:23:08 pm »

I agree, she must have been one tough lady!! Such a shame she was taken from those babies, it's just not right!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 09:45:37 pm »

I agree, she must have been one tough lady!! Such a shame she was taken from those babies, it's just not right!

You know what isnt right, being jilted by people who are supposed to fight for what is right, and they FVCK that up.
Id be beyond pissed @ their incomptence.
Accidental my ass!!!
Then they get pissed when someone screams get the coroner out, and put a medical examiner in!
SSOB's!
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 11:49:07 pm »

I just found this comment on Kathleen's website talking about Kathleen was wearing a Heart Monitor when she died, I've never heard that she had a heart problem......anyone know?? Anyway here's the comment....

07-16-2008 4:23:43 AM CST
sammymiami

Please consider helping police get info on the heart monitor Kathleen was wearing at the time of her death. According to her autopsy she was wearing the lead to it when she was autopsied the first timeat least. It could tell much about her last moments. God Bless all the Savio family.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 11:55:15 pm »

I just found this comment on Kathleen's website talking about Kathleen was wearing a Heart Monitor when she died, I've never heard that she had a heart problem......anyone know?? Anyway here's the comment....

sammymiami

Please consider helping police get info on the heart monitor Kathleen was wearing at the time of her death. According to her autopsy she was wearing the lead to it when she was autopsied the first timeat least. It could tell much about her last moments. God Bless all the Savio family.

NTXMOM, you are the awesomest !!
OMG, I did not know this...  Sheesh!!!

Wait, the family is asking about the LEAD on her chest?  Didnt she have Mitral valve prolapse?   She had a mild case of it.. I remember this....  NTXMOM, where are ya?   HALP!!!
I know medics confirm death w/ an EKG to determine asystole....  Cmon wtf am I miising here???
I believe Sami is cofused, as medics need a strip to bring in to hospital for confirmation of their protocol...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:04:21 am by shark » Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 01:05:44 am »

sammymiami

NTXMOM, you are the awesomest !!
OMG, I did not know this...  Sheesh!!!

Wait, the family is asking about the LEAD on her chest?  Didnt she have Mitral valve prolapse?   She had a mild case of it.. I remember this....  NTXMOM, where are ya?   HALP!!!
I know medics confirm death w/ an EKG to determine asystole....  Cmon wtf am I miising here???
I believe Sami is cofused, as medics need a strip to bring in to hospital for confirmation of their protocol...

Shark, so that explains the strip, it wasn't there for her but was placed there by the medics to confirm thier protocol?? That makes sense since nothing was ever reported about it.
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 01:21:42 am »

I remember reading that one lead was left on pts. chest in appearance of body postmortem autopsy report...
It said, body is present with one lead left on chest, so on and so forth....
Report Spam   Logged
shark
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 09:37:28 pm »

I GOT THIS OFF WORDPRESS, AND MAYBE ITS GOOD FOR ALL TO REFRENCE TO!!!

duckyone // August 22, 2008 at 2:36 pm

Something really strange happened.  I found a CBS article that had information regarding the 28 page report that was obtained and shown on CBS news. They also had a video of the report and zoomed in on some of the pages, it was 28 pages! I saved the link to post it and I watched that video about 10 times the other day ( I have been gone since then) The article is still there but the video went POOF!! Hmmmm….something is very fishy. I promise you that it was there…CBS-what happened??? I bet you they received a call?

I really, really did see it. I was going to do screen shots and blow it up! Now, it’s gone

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/kathleen.savio.autopsy.2.564233.html

Nov 9, 2007 10:34 pm US/Central

Body Of Kathleen Savio To Be Exhumed

State’s Attorney Says Drew Peterson’s Third Wife Likely Died In Homicide

BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (CBS) ―
The Will County State’s Attorney plans to exhume the body of Kathleen Savio, the deceased third wife of Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson, and says she may have died in a homicide.

It’s a day the Savio family has been waiting for for more than three years. Now the Will County State’s Attorney is making sure that justice delayed is not justice denied.

Authorities say tell-tale signs of trauma including bruising and head injuries found on Kathleen Savio may mean her death, previously ruled accidental, may have been staged. Following the disappearance of Drew Peterson’s fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, the case was reopened. The chief criminal judge in Will County has approved the petition, State’s Attorney James Glasgow said at a news conference Friday.

(Related Story: Peterson is now considered a suspect in Stacy Peterson’s disappearance.)

Glasgow said the possibility of a homicide is suspected.

Savio’s family says they’ve long suspected that Savio didn’t drown accidentally in her bathtub as was determined by the coroner’s office.

CBS 2 obtained a 28-page autopsy report on Kathleen Savio, who drowned in a whirlpool-style bathtub in March 2004. In it, a pathologist noted Savio’s head was covered in blood, and she had suffered a laceration.

Savio’s family members believes the original coroner’s report shows how a coroner’s inquest became a miscarriage of justice.

“We always believed she was murdered,” Savio’s sister, Anna Doman, said. “There was no way my sister was not murdered.”

And they believe Drew Peterson killed his ex-wife. But a six-member coroner’s jury ruled Savio accidentally drowned in her bathtub. The coroner said Wednesday that was a mistake. He released on Thursday the inquest transcript.

The proceedings began when Kathleen’s sister told how she was informed by a relative of Kathleen’s death.

“I was told that my sister was dead,” Doman said. “I asked if her ex-husband killed her, and she told me she didn’t know. And the reason I ask that is because she was terrified of him and him threatening her. ”

The only police officer called to testify never was at the death scene, and didn’t attend the autopsy, where eight separate injuries were noted on Savio’s body.

The coroner asked him if there was “any signs of a struggle noted at the scene?”

The officer answered: “no there was not.”

“Any signs of a struggle or defense wounds?” the coroner asked.

“No, there was not,” the officer answered.

“And there was a little bit of blood in the tub?” the coroner asked.

The officer said, “That’s right.”

But, DuPage County’s chief deputy coroner, Charlie Dastych also reviewed the autopsy report at CBS 2’s request, and isn’t so sure.

“The injuries that are noted in the autopsy report definitely indicate there is evidence of suspicion that could be looked at at a different level,” Dastych said. “Evidence of a possible struggle.”

“When they talk about an injury to the scalp, and blood matted in the hair, I think it would raise questions of what caused this trauma if you’re drowned in a bathtub,” said DuPage County Coroner Peter Siekmann. “But basically healthy people that have no toxic substances in their system, essentially they don’t drown.”

Siekmann has said he believes the jurors who ruled on Savio’s death made a mistake, and that her cause of death should have been listed as undetermined.

No charges were originally filed in the case, but the current state’s attorney decided to reopen it in light of Stacy Peterson’s disappearance.

“If the coroner’s jury says it’s an accident and the pathologist who performs the autopsy says it’s not an accident, the state’s attorney has every right in the world to forget and disregard what the coroner’s jury has to say,” said CBS 2’s legal expert Irv Miller.

Doman said Savio told her she knew she would be killed. And although she’s never said publicly that she believed Drew Peterson killed Savio, she’s not holding back anymore.

When asked if she thinks Drew Peterson killed Kathleen Savio, Anna Doman said, “It’s hard to say… yeah, I do. …He had the most to gain – money.”

She says there was $1 million in life insurance and a more than $600,000 estate that stood to be divided.

“She would have gotten half. Instead she got none,” Anna Doman said. “He got it all.”

Records show Savio obtained an order of protection against Drew Peterson in 2002, alleging a pattern of abusing and threats. She did the same in a letter to a prosecutor, written 16 months before she died.

CBS 2 West Suburban Bureau Chief Mike Puccinelli contributed to this report.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 09:38:40 pm by shark » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum