MyBlueShark
April 20, 2024, 12:13:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Current trials

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Current trials  (Read 409 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: June 11, 2008, 11:58:31 am »

I have been watching the Neil Entwistle trial. I can't imagine how someone could shoot a 9 month old baby. I haven't been following the trial close enough to discuss it in detail, I'm wondering what defense they are using? I need to watch more of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:06:40 pm »

I just found the answer to my question. The defense says they have the wrong man. Now I need to hear the evidense.....
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 03:21:40 pm »

he makes me sick!disgusting pos! Angry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
SheShark
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 04:13:08 pm »

I have not even seen this!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 07:02:56 pm »

On cable it's the old court TV channel now true TV. yes, the trial is on from 1pm to 3ish I think. If you read up you would prolly remember the case, they had to bring him back from england. At their home in Massachusetts "someone" shot his wife and daughter while they were in bed in the master bedroom, covered them with a sheet and split. They weren't found 'till days later when the smell brought the cops in. By that time he was in england. I guess they were up to their eyeballs in debt leasing a BMW and a nice house, and were having trouble making ends meet.  No big life insurance policy, if it was him that killed them I guess he just wanted to go home to england where HE was from and start over. He didn't act upset when he was told his family was murdered.......  Thats about all I learned today.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:03:48 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 07:20:52 pm »

ewww...i remember this sooo well. you are right, blue, he doesn't show remorse or act like someone whose family was murdered. i just don't buy that he found them, was upset and left for england. i mean, come on wouldn't he have called 911 at least on the way out the door? if he is innocent of course.... Angry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 07:27:15 pm »

ewww...i remember this sooo well. you are right, blue, he doesn't show remorse or act like someone whose family was murdered. i just don't buy that he found them, was upset and left for england. i mean, come on wouldn't he have called 911 at least on the way out the door? if he is innocent of course.... Angry

maybe his **** ass went into shock and he blacked out and the next thing he knew he was home in england with his mummy and daddy?

Yes, modified because.....in case you were wondering I AM a **** today! A **** with a sense of humor!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 07:30:03 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 07:33:17 pm »

lol....blue you are bitchy today! i like it! lol.... Wink chit...i have been known to be bitchy quite often..i don't mind!  Wink this guy, sucks! he is horrible, i think there was something about him and down loading ****. oh and his so called business was failing and they were in debt.
Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 07:35:35 pm »

On cable it's the old court TV channel now true TV. yes, the trial is on from 1pm to 3ish I think. If you read up you would prolly remember the case, they had to bring him back from england. At their home in Massachusetts "someone" shot his wife and daughter while they were in bed in the master bedroom, covered them with a sheet and split. They weren't found 'till days later when the smell brought the cops in. By that time he was in england. I guess they were up to their eyeballs in debt leasing a BMW and a nice house, and were having trouble making ends meet.  No big life insurance policy, if it was him that killed them I guess he just wanted to go home to england where HE was from and start over. He didn't act upset when he was told his family was murdered.......  Thats about all I learned today.

Oh my Lord!
Well why wouldnt ya freak on your baby, at least!
I cant see that, Ill be a swearin pissed off bastard!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:48 pm »

OH BOY BLUE, you gotta a potty mouth today!!!   I like it too!
Sorry, but some days ya got to let it go!!

Id kick the SOB back to America!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 07:57:20 pm »

lol....blue you are bitchy today! i like it! lol.... Wink chit...i have been known to be bitchy quite often..i don't mind!  Wink this guy, sucks! he is horrible, i think there was something about him and down loading ****. oh and his so called business was failing and they were in debt.
Yep, heard the **** stuff too, he was trying to go into some **** business, frickin pervert!

Yes, maybe I'M PMSING!!!!!!!! DREW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hunny you don't wanna know what REAL PMDD is, fock pms, I got pmdd and you are lucky you haven't experienced it yet.  If you or jb mention pmdd NOW after I mentioned I'll call ya both lying pussies to your faces!  Now you, Have a nice day, hows the pool?
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 08:21:05 pm »

he is one sorry sack of chit! how cold hearted can you be? i just can not imagine killing anyone who is sooo innocent. i just hope they both were asleep and didn't realize what happened and who did it.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 12:24:57 pm »

Well I was wrong, they are showing the trial all day. Neil had some strange reactions today, people are split as to wether he was laughing or crying while looking at pictures in court. If he was crying he looked like he had a smile on his face, but they say he had a runny nose. Maybe he is loosing his mind. Defense says someone else killed them because he owed some bad people a lot of money. No unidentified fingerprints in the house. I need more info on the balistic evidence. I'm not hearing a positive ID on the gun used, they think it was one he borrowed from his father-in-law.
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 01:27:41 pm »

The judge is instructing the jury today. Should have a decision by Friday, I hope! The defense tried to convince the jury that Mom killed baby and herself then dad took gun back to inlaws (owners) after he found them. I'm not buying it. blue
Report Spam   Logged

Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 01:33:02 pm »

jury is ready...waiting for them.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum