MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 12:15:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The "S" word (sports)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "S" word (sports)  (Read 345 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: May 25, 2008, 09:33:14 pm »

Discuss who's best, and who sucks. Even the game that uses pucks. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

i4doors

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 08:06:54 am »

i love the spurs!!! go spurs.....(nba) Grin
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
i4doors

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 06:02:59 pm »

SAD NEWS....Michael Hutts Died of Heroin Overdose

Atlanta, GA 5/30/2008 06:27 PM GMT (FINDITT)

An autopsy has revealed that Georgia Tech baseball player Michael Hutts died of an accidental heroin overdose. The 21-year-old was found dead in his apartment April 11 by his roommate Ryan Tinkoff.

Tinkoff told authorities that Hutts’ eyes had been dilated the night before and his arm was a “purplish color.”

The Fulton County medical examiner says Hutt’s death was accidental. His blood tested positive for morphine, heroin and trace amounts of other substances. The cause of death was listed as “heroin toxicity.”

“We recognize this as the final chapter in a very sad story for the Hutts family and for the Georgia Tech community. It is a story of a fine young man who excelled in academics and athletics whose life was cut short by a very tragic mistake in judgment. Michael is greatly missed by all who knew him. We can only hope that lessons learned from this event will fall upon other young people who strive to make the right decisions in life,” says the Georgia Tech Athletic director Dan Radakovich.
 Cry Cry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
SheShark
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 06:14:43 pm »

You know what is wierd, when you are on opiates, pupils shut!! Now any stimulant will pop those suckers wide open!
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 12:06:23 am »

You know what is wierd, when you are on opiates, pupils shut!! Now any stimulant will pop those suckers wide open!

What about when you have brain damage? You hear "pupils are fixed and dilated" from brain injury, is that right?
Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 12:14:41 am »

What about when you have brain damage? You hear "pupils are fixed and dilated" from brain injury, is that right?
So the dude shows his face nie before, or whenever, and he is walkin around with fixed and dialation..If this was the case, the dude blew a pupil, hence he wouldnt be anywhere, but in with a stroke team.

You blow 2 your nuerologically focked!
When a pupil becomes fixed because of anything your CNS is most likely damaged.
You would be very very sick...

Tinkoff told authorities that Hutts’ eyes had been dilated the night before and his arm was a “purplish color.”

What about other substances? I wonder why he had a purple arm...  Lack of circ.?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 12:20:22 am by Shark » Report Spam   Logged
i4doors

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 08:42:21 am »

i don't know what could cause the purple arm? it is just sooo sad, he was so young. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 08:51:23 pm »

so, it's lakers and celtics for the nba chamoionship. my team, sa spurs, got knocked out by the lakers, guess i am going for the celtics. the celtics won game 1. tonight, they play in la. woo hoo, go celtics.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

i4doors

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 08:35:09 pm »

tonight is game 3. it is 2-0, celtics. Grin the game is in la, i'm guessing la will win tonight. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum