MyBlueShark
April 19, 2024, 05:10:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Poll

Poll
Question: Who do you think killed Jonbenet Ramsey?
Her Mother
Her Father
Other family member
Family friend
Stranger

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll  (Read 236 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: May 19, 2008, 12:35:42 am »

I am interested to know what the public thinks after all these years, who do YOU think killed Jonbenet?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:51:58 pm by Shark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

i4doors

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 09:51:58 pm »

she was such a beautiful little girl...at first i thought her mom. well, for quite awhile i thought patsy had killed her. now, i'm leaning more towards someone who knew the family. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

my posts are my opinion!   the doors   http://photobucket.com/video/the%20doors/ades_julio/ec1b6e12.pbr
BigM

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 06:08:05 pm »

I voted family friend ! Even though the mother was suspicious to me And I feel the mother and father knew something about who may have done it. That being said it could have been the step brother . We know it was a male who did this because sperm was found on the body .  Male family friend, or Step brother would be my guess.
Report Spam   Logged
northtxmom

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:49:24 pm »

I could be totally off on this one but I have offered wondered if maybe just maybe the brother did it accidently and her parents knew about it and helped cover it up. I hope I'm wrong but I just get this feeling that her parents knew something. Don't shoot me on this one, just something I have thought about, anything is possible.

It's a shame she was a precious little girl taken way too soon!!  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
BigM

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 08:47:56 am »

T he only problem with the accidental angle is why was there Semen found on the body ? She was either molested which I believe did come out, or some sick bastard did something to the body after she was dead already  Angry But I AGREE that the parents probably was covering up for someone and more then likely it was the son and Mrs Ramsey took it to the grave when she died .   Shocked That whole case is so sad
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 12:53:13 pm »

I was under the impression that they did a DNA test on the semen and it ruled out a relative. Maybe I need to read more to refresh my memory.
The thing that makes me think it wasn't a relative was the re-enactment where they studied the basement window and the suitcase below the window that someone could have used to climb out of the basement window. The amount of the alleged ransom written on the note makes me believe it was a close friend that knew the amount of John's bonus.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum