MyBlueShark
March 29, 2024, 06:39:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

People

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People  (Read 502 times)
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« on: May 30, 2008, 06:21:08 pm »

I believe some people need a good ass whippin' to put them in their place. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't do that so I must absorb the rage.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Izzy

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:31:45 pm »

It does help to say it out loud!   Grin

Some people's kids!
Report Spam   Logged

IMHO
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:36:37 pm »

It does help to say it out loud!   Grin

Some people's kids!

Tell ME about it?Huh?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:36:51 pm by Blue » Report Spam   Logged

SheShark
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 06:42:11 pm »

I believe some people need a good ass whippin' to put them in their place. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't do that so I must absorb the rage.

Ya well I went as far as to ask a LE officer, and she told me what is not allowed anymore, and what was allowed when we were growing up.. What a difference now..
To many options for our younger ones today!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 12:59:12 am »

Ok, I am gonna go there.. Did ya ever feel like you were surrounded by dumb SOB's all over the place?
OK Ill start with a common one, JB... If he was your lawyer, would ya want to slap him upside the head, and tell him to get out exactly what it is he actually trying to say.. LOL, ROTFLMAO!

You ever feel like ALOT of people just dont care?
You ever feel like someone was snowblowing your ass?
Ya ever get a lazy SOB, that has the attitude, "THAT AIENT MY JOB!"

Now I havent felt this way in a while, but DAMN, I get um!!!

Just wondering if it was me?  LOL!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:00:18 am by Shark » Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 12:13:48 pm »

Yes people **** me off too. Poor customer service, rudeness by other shoppers, going to the drive thru and not getting any napkins with your order.  I get frustrated by plenty of situations.
What about those people who didn't stop to help that poor man hit by a car last week? I heard he has a broken neck and will be on a resperator for the rest of his life. Poor man.
Report Spam   Logged

Dearheart

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 06:36:28 pm »

that really pissed me off!  that man being hit and all those douches just standing there doing nothing to help him...I have assisted so many times at the sites of accidents a couple of which resulted in the victim either dying at the scene or when they reached the hospital...one in particular was a homeless man who lived on the streets and would ride around town on a 10 speed bike...a friend and I were heading home very late one night and I saw this bike on the sidewalk...I said oh look someone lost their bike...we went up another 3-4 blocks and a man was laying in the middle of the road...he had been on that bike and someone hit him...they then dragged the bike as far as where I saw it got out and dislodged it from their wheel well and took off...that man's head was split open and yes I could see his brain...he was talking in coherently and I'm literally holding his skull together and screaming for someone to call 911...we did not have a cell phone...this cab was pulled over on the side of the road and I asked the cabby to please call for help...he stated he wasn't getting involved and took off...my friend had to jump in his car and backtrack from where we came from and magically found a police man...who radioed it in and rushed over to where we were...people were pulling up...honking their horns and cussing at me to get him out of the street...keep in mind he has a gapping head wound and is combative...a lot of those with head injuries can be...and no one got out to help me....finally my friend and the cop came back and the officer lit off flares...we did not move this man...but at one point the man broke loose the hold I had on him...which wasn't hard with all the blood etc on my hands and he actually stood up...he swaggered then the front part of his scalp fell forward...the wound opened backed up and he was down....he never moved again...he was dead...by the time the EMS arrived the same cabby had come back and tried to give the officer a statement I put that little fucker in his place...oops sorry I said fucker but I was absolutely livid how he could say he wasn't gonna get involved...the man was hurt...he was dying...after he fell back to the ground the officer checked his vitals looked for ID...got a trauma blanket and covered him up...he washed me up and I asked if I could go back over to him...he said he shouldn't let me because now the accident scene was officially a crime scene/homicide but allowed me to...I pulled the blanket back and held the mans hand and told him that I was so sorry I could not help him and that others are so cruel..that I hope where ever he is that he's at peace and reunited with those he loved and lost...to top it all off it was found out that this man was a Vietnam Vet who fell through the cracks a long time before....

People are mean and they are cruel and I hope every single person who was there the day that man was hit is tormented by their total lack of empathy for this man...for the rest of his life not only will he be on a respirator he will have the knowledge of the fact that no one came to his aide...they all just stood their and watched...they should all be ashamed of themselves....

on another note regarding stupid asses!  lol....I'm sick and tired of disrespectful teens and their equally disrespectful parents...times have certainly changed from when I was a kid...my daddy would have put me through a wall before ever allowing me to be disrespectful of anyone let alone an elder...I see it far too often and it infuriates me...especially when some little prick is disrespectful to someone elderly...like my mother...but she handles herself just fine...she doesn't hesitate to flip them the bird...lol...I see it all the time and whats worse is the parents that allow and even encourage their "spawn" to be disrespectful...grrrrr really burns my biscuits!!!
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 07:42:24 pm »

Oh Dearheart, I love you!!!
Im sorry for the dumb son of a bitches out there, but when you talk , I bust a gut!!!
Little fuckers!!!

Sorry Guys, but Ill put soap in my mouth later...

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:42 pm »

I think I'm going to write in Dearheart for president, Yeah!
Report Spam   Logged

Dearheart

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 06:34:35 pm »

Girl.....I don't want that job!!!

lol
Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 08:09:32 pm »

SOB, and teenagers!
My kid has some big *ALLS, is all I got to say!
Back in the day, BANG ,ZOOM, is all I got to say!
WOW!

Report Spam   Logged
SheShark
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 07:48:49 pm »

People who leech off others... I cant stand this ****...
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 03:19:13 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVqFTNzNV04&feature=related
Carlos Mencia
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum