MyBlueShark
April 18, 2024, 03:07:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

How do you think he did it?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think he did it?  (Read 2569 times)
northtxmom

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 10:15:06 pm »

Didn't DP refuse to let LE search Stacy's car in the beginning? I remember reading that he wanted Sharon to park the car in her driveway while they searched and she refused, anyway it was my understanding that he only let them search the Denali initially.
Report Spam   Logged
Blue
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 10:20:41 pm »

You are using your head chief! possible scenarios.

Good memory tx, I remember that now..hmmm.  That would have given him time to clean it more, but I get confused about whether the dog hit on her car or not. There were some confusing statements made about the scent dogs. Anyone remember that?
Report Spam   Logged

shark
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 12:16:46 am »

He broke her neck, it was fast... Less to clean, and then in tub...
Maybe a suit bag @ 1st, and then got her wrapped up.
Put her in a temp. tote, and then brought up barrel by himself.

Put her in barrel when kids were not going to notice ,,,,,,towels and cleaning stuff was put in other tote, and was disposed of in temp. spot.....

I believe he knew to get rid of her ASAP , or cover scent.....plastic, concrete, crushing?

I need a better timeline..... UGH!!!

Report Spam   Logged
chiefgirl

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 07:58:41 am »

Thanks Blue, I'm glad I can be creative (lack of a better word).
I remember seeing him being interviewed at the beginning of all this saying he was helping a friend do some landscaping. I can't find that clip anywhere!
Makes me wonder if he and his friend did bury her close to a home or business. A lot of places use barrels underground to catch rainwater coming out of gutters. It's lead away from the house or building underground using a downspout extender (like FLEX Drain) and to the barrel to keep it  from pooling close to the house. Some people use them above ground as well.
It's possible somebody noticed somebody putting a barrell in the ground at a house and asked about it and was told it was for drainage.
p.s. the standard size....55 gallon.
I also read that you can get these barrels for free at companies that supply soap to car washes. I'm certain Chicago area has plenty.
Don't need a receipt for FREE stuff right?

JUST SAYIN' Sad

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 12:54:20 pm »

Be as creative as you want (avoid gruesome) It will bring in more ideas.  Yes, I think the barrels are cheap if not free around there, they are everywhere, thats why the search team has started picking them up and taking them to be recycled.
Yes, the landscaping thing we heard in the beginning. I haven't heard it again, either it is incorrect, or they have quieted the story for now.
I wonder if dp put the story out there in case anyone saw him loading the barrel?? Hmmmmmm.... He has covered his tracks well in some areas.......
Report Spam   Logged

chiefgirl

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 08:23:49 am »

There's a laptop missing. I was thinking maybe that's what he threw into the canal. His cell phone pinged around that area when Cass called.

Report Spam   Logged
Blue
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 12:46:05 pm »

There's a laptop missing. I was thinking maybe that's what he threw into the canal. His cell phone pinged around that area when Cass called.

Yes and her new cell phone too.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum