MyBlueShark
March 28, 2024, 03:59:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other timelines

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other timelines  (Read 394 times)
MyBlueShark
Administrator

« on: May 24, 2008, 11:43:56 pm »

Timeline from other
http://anniemyth.proboards82.com/index.cgi?board=illinois&action=display&thread=1303
I do not know validity on this..

April
- "Social worker John Lamantia recalled meeting Stacy in April. He said she struck his car in a coffee shop parking lot, and was so concerned her husband would be upset, she urged him to let her fix the car without contacting an insurance company.

Lamantia said Stacy Peterson was distraught about her marriage and revealed her husband had physically threatened her that day."

August
- Stacy Peterson told a clergyman that her husband had claimed to have killed his former wife, Kathleen Savio, and made it look like an accident

August
- Drew shoots at Stacy from the bedroom, it went thru the ceiling and hit the garage floor just a foot behind her.

Oct. 14
- Stacy found her cell phone bill in Drews briefcase, with numbers highlighted and notes scribbled on it. Stacy immediately go t anew number and had the bill sent to Cassandra's work.

Oct. 16
- 9:16 - ALLAN SCOTT the trucker - It was drew peterson and another male occupant (driver) in the pickup. In closing my point is that the two in the pickup were too insistant on coming in an exit that was plainly marked, if they were there on official business they should have at the very minimum identified themselves as cops and let me know that they were on business

Not by flashing a badge that I can't read or even tell if it is authentic thru a windshield of a plain black pickup, I wish now that I had hit my panic button in the truck and summoned the federal or state authorities as this might have caused some things to not happen in the future.

I can say also that the load I was hauling was over 40,000 lbs. of VERY flammable liquids in 1 gal.-50gal. containers and drums.

Oct 17th at 10am...SP allegedly e-mails Chezaday (Steve Cesare) and discusses multiple topics.States to him " I wont forget you" in addition to other conversation. Talks about 4th anniversary and how doesnt seem the same but says "we will see".

Oct. 18
- Drew bought Stacy a diamond ring, a present for their fourth wedding anniversary—a present he said she couldn't wait to have, so she made him give it to her at midnight.

Oct. 19
- "Stacy Peterson had told her husband she planned to meet [Scott] Rossetto [35-year-old registered nurse from Shorewood] at the Denny's, Rossetto said. Drew Peterson told her not to go, and when she defied him, Drew Peterson showed up at the restaurant in his Bolingbrook police sergeant's uniform and sat down at their table. [Scott] said they met at Denny's at about 9:30.

Oct. 24
- Kerry Simmons, Stacy's stepsister spoke to Stacy, he had called to give her cell phone numbers to the family. Stacy said that Drew had figured out how to track her call phone.

Oct. 25
- Pam Bosco, friend of Stacy spoke to her about renting a property in Westman.

Oct. 26
- Stacy tells Drew she wants a divorce, says her aunt Suzan Robison.

Oct. 27
- 23:30 - Cassandra leaves the house from seeing Stacy.

Oct. 28
- 04:00 - Drew gets off work.

Oct. 28
- 09:40 - Sharon leaves home, and sees SUV and Grand Prix in driveway.

Oct. 28
- 10:09 - Stacy calls Bruce, says she is laying in bed. (call lasts until 10:28)

Oct. 28
- 11:00 - Drew claims he got into bed with Stacy

Oct. 28
- 11:55 - Sharon returns home and only sees SUV in driveway

Oct. 28
- 11:55 - Sharon calls the house, speaks with Kris. Sharon asks for Stacy, Kris stumbles at question and gives phone to Drew. Drew says that Stacy left for her grandfathers early this morning. Sharon asks if the kids can come over and have suckers and candy.

Oct. 28
- 1:00 - Drew comes to Sharon's with the kids.

Oct. 28
- 1:15 - Drew leaves to run an errand.

Oct. 28
- 1:30 - Drew returns and picks up the kids.

Oct. 28
- 1:30 pm - Stacy’s sister tried to Stacy. No answer on her cell phone so the sister called the Peterson home and spoke with one of the older children. The child said that Stacy had gone to visit their Grandpa, but she never arrived there.

Oct. 28
- 4:30 - Drew calls in sick to Bolingbrook Police Department. He had been scheduled to work at 5 p.m. that day but called in, saying his wife was missing and he had to watch the kids, according to police."

Oct. 28
- 5:15 - Thomas is picked up for band practice.

Oct. 28
- 7:15 - Thomas is dropped off from band practice.

Oct. 28
- ? - (Not Confirmed - Reported by Media) Drew picks up Tom Morphey from a nearby park and goes to a coffee shop.

Oct. 28
- 7:37 pm - Two men entered a Krispy Kreme store, did not purchase anything, sat at a table - surveillance videos

Oct. 28
- 8:00 - The next two most important calls are the call at 8:00 o'clock that Drew Peterson says that he puts in to Stacy's cell phone, which — I believe that Thomas Morphey is with him at that time, and he probably witnessed that because that would fit in with Drew believing she's alive and just missing or not at home.
Mark Furman-On Greta

Oct. 28
- 9:04 - Phone call from Stacy's phone to Drew (1 min)

Oct. 28
- 9:05 - Phone call from Stacy's phone to Drew (1 min)

Oct. 28
- 9:07 - Phone call from Stacy's phone to Drew (5 min)

Oct. 28
- 9:21 and then left Krispy Kreem

Oct. 28
- 10:00 - (Not Confirmed - Reported by media) Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy, the source said. The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said.

Oct. 28
- 11:00 - Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Kris fund raising money and asks him if he's alone? He says hes home with Tom, Lacy and Anthony and tells Cassandra, Mom & Dad got into a fight, mom left and Dad's out looking for her.

Oct. 28
- 11:14 - Cassandra calls Drew looking for Stacy, Drew says Stacy called me at 9:00pm telling him that she is leaving him, going on a little vacation and left the car somewhere in Bolingbrook, and I have to go find it. Cassandra asks what he is doing, Drew says that hes been out running around looking for Stacy. Cassandra asks where Drew is at, Drew claims he is at home. (During conversation Cassandra hears shuffling, a bunch of noises, and keys going into an ignition)

Oct. 28
- 11:26 - Call with Drew ends.

Oct. 28
- 11:45 - Cassandra goes to Downers Grove Police, was told to goto Bolingbrook to file report

Oct. 28-Midnight
- About midnight, he heard from Bolingbrook police that his sister-in-law had reported Stacy missing."

Oct. 29
- 01:00 - Cassandra goes to Bolingbrook Police to file missing persons report

Oct. 29
- 02:30 - Cassandra returns to house and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce calls Drew, Drew says Stacy called him at 9pm and left the car at the whatchamacallit. Drew says let me get head straight, Stacy called at 9pm and left the car at Clow airport.

Oct. 29
- 03:00 - Cassandra goes to Illinois State Police District 5 and files another missing persons report, leaves ISP at 4am.

Oct. 29
- Sharon Bychowski says Drew Peterson asked her to move Stacy's Grand Prix into her driveway next door. "I said, 'I'm not really comfortable moving the car if that's going to be something they'd look at for evidence,'" Bychowski said. "He said wear gloves. That should be no problem."

Oct. 31
- Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor, said she baby-sat for Drew on the morning of Oct. 31, for 90 minutes. She said Peterson told her he had to visit a relative in the hospital who had tried to commit suicide

Oct. 31
- Investigators canvassed the Yorkville home where Stacy supposedly was going to paint.

Sources say investigators have also executed a search warrant for a Romeoville storage facility that Drew owns.

Nov. 1
- Mims answered a knock at the door of the Peterson home and a friend of Drew's came in. Mims later found out it was a pal of Drew's Mims told the Enquirer,"We all walked into the office and the first thing Drew mouths is 'Don't talk, there's bugs."

The guy throws down a cell phone and a charger and writes on a piece of paper, This is a cell phone for you to use and he writes that Drew is to answer the phone from some heating and cooling company. Then they put the note in the paper shredder.

Mims walked out of the room and he kept seeing Drew and the friend pass notes and Mims says 'the cloak and dagger stuff was starting to scare me. "

Nov. 2
- On this morning Drew's son Steve came over to pick up the children and the oldest son Kris who was not feeling well enough to go to school. Mims says , "I watched Drew write a check for a little over 200,000 from a home equity line and give it to Steve in case something happened to him. He also gave him another 10,000 check and gave him 500.00 in cash. I think this is a man who knows he is going to jail.

Nov. 2
- Drew asked his pal Mims to take his son Steve a suitcase of teenage son's clothes(Thomas) and a trumpet case. Drew said his younger son was going to be staying at Steve's home. Mims met Steve near the high school but Thomas was not with is brother and Mims gave Steve the clothes and trumpet case.

That night Mims was surprised to see Thomas arrive at the Peterson home with his principal who lives just down the street from Drew. Thomas was actually staying with his principal and not Steve and Mims got a bad feeling and wondered if he had removed items Drew was nervous about. "I didn't look in the bag or trumpet case and I don't know what was in it."

Nov. 4
- Drew goes away for 3 days to clear his head.

Nov. 7th
- Drew returns for his meeting with the Grand Jury

Dec. 7
- Blue Island Police Department Is Re-Opening My Mother's (Christie Toutges) Missing Person's Case......and Is Beginning An Investigation...." 
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2008, 11:38pm by Annie54 » Link to Post - Back to Top   Logged

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:46:13 pm by MyBlueShark » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum